Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about vibrational frequency

I'd be glad if anyone could give any answers for these questions:

1. How to check yours vibrational frequency?
    2. What to do if body can't stand soul's vibrations?
    3. How to raise vibrational frequency?
    4. What's determined by vibrational frequency?
    5. What happens if you lower your vibrations constantly?
    Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
    sigpic
    Give a click to help save Rain Forest: http://www.therainforestsite.com/clicktogive/home.faces

Originally posted by Veisha View Post

1. One of the ways I check my vibe frequency is by noticing what kind of people are being drawn into my life. If cranky, selfish, frustrated people keep popping up in my experience then I am vibrating at a low level. If I am irritable and resisting then for sure I am vibing at a low level.

2.When I can't hardly stand even being in my own skin I take a break. If I have neglected my self care and happiness to the point of not being able to handle being in this body I have been ignoring my needs for a long time and I'm suffering for it. It could be that I keep putting others first and neglecting my joy or that I have just been driving myself too hard and ignoring the need to relax and rest.

3. To raise vibrational frequency I first have to stop what I'm doing that is distracting me from well being. If I'm fretting over something I leave it alone. If I'm not eating right then I begin taking better care of my body ( good food, sleep and even pleasure help.) I isolate. Other people often push their energy and emotions into my personal space and distract me so I take the time to be alone in nature. Meditation. If I can't meditate then I take a long soak in the tub with sea salt in the hot water. I surround myself with uplifting teachings, happy memories and positive situations until I feel empowered enough to begin creating more positivity.

Loving baby animals also raises my vibration,gardening too. In fact any action that allows me to care for nature raises my vibration. Spending time near moving water raises my vibe. Uplifting instrumental music helps also. If you have a nice lover then kissing can raise your vibe also.

4. Your vibrational frequency composes the greater, non physical part of you. It is your spiritual signature. It is unseen energy that is who you are. When you shed your earthly human physical body and return to the divine source of all love your vibrational frequency (you) remains intact. The lower the vibrational frequency when you die the bigger the intense rush of joining God. Wheeee! The higher your vibrational frequency when you pass the more natural relaxed the transition into paradise. You are just closer to the Source when you vibrate at a higher frequency.

5. When you keep lowering your vibe frequency or choosing to make decisions that take you farther away from who you were born to be, life feels more challenging. It will feel like you are not quite in sync. Situations and people will be more resistant. There will always be something in the way blocking your plans. You feel torn apart inside. Frustration becomes your constant companion. You begin to attract people who are also frustrated and make poor choices in their personal lives. Bad habits will become more resistant to overcome. Your health will show signs of stress. Chronic living at a lower vibrations bring major health problems and addictions. The same troubles will obsess you over and over again.
    " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Comment

Thank you Indigo Dog.

Anyone else?
      Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
      sigpic
      Give a click to help save Rain Forest: http://www.therainforestsite.com/clicktogive/home.faces

Comment

Originally posted by Veisha View Post

By the reflections that you get in terms of the people, places and situations that you draw yourself too. Of course, if you have been in JOY and some 'negative' things are propping up...don't make the mistake of thinking that your vibration is "low" or "bad" or "not right". Remember, that the more love/joy etc. that you hold TRIGGERS those lower vibrations inside of you. They TRIGGER them to a point where you see them and can easily dismiss and/or neutralise the charge (i.e. an argument between friends - understand that you are clearing AND that you all have CO-CREATED this together for the better of all involved.

Not sure how to answer this since our body is our vessel, our vehicle. To me this question is like saying, "what do I do if my car doesn't like me?" (not meant to be offensive or insulting). So the closest thing I can say that's related to the body and vibrational frequency is this....

Talk to your body. Your body is made up of 100,000s of CELLS. Take note of the foods that you're putting into your body. Don't hold judgement just see how it feels. Feels good? Eat it. Doesn't? Don't. Pain in the body? Step back and ask your body...your guides...the elements that make up your vibration "What is it that I need to know to clear this pain/ache etc"......You'll get something in your reflection before you know it.

3. Be in Joy and do what FEELS BEST at all times. It's that simple. You will VIBRATE to THAT reality of HIGH VIBRATION by BEING that HIGH JOYOUS EXPANSIVE vibration. Help people. It is that simple. It is that simple.

4. ???

5. If you lower your vibration with fear, doubt, worry....your energy depletes and things become more DENSE. More TIRING. More of a CHORE.

When you raise your frequency, things become effortless, free-flowing, fun, joyous, synchronistic and you will see that you will have gotten MORE done (or experiencing MORE joy) with LESS effort and THOUGHT.

So stop thinking, and start being. :-)

cheers,
        Don't look back, you're not going that way.
        K E M O ! ! ! ! !
        Out of your dreams be born. Out of your hearts be alive.
        Out of your soul be light. For you are nothing else.

Comment

If your happy and your body knows it and your treat your body well then your frequency will be great as you feel... Its like radar around people if there negative guarantee you can make them laugh today or tomw ol lol

Comment

Do you feel these vibrations physically? I can't sleep at night because of them. Sometimes they feel extremely fast and then some nights like last night it feels like my bed is shaking but it is me and I can't stop it. I am new with the knowledge of Indigo so I know very little.

Comment

You can't quantify these things. Otherwise you turn into an asshole like David Hawkins. Exercise, get enough sleep, have sex on a regular basis, and take some time out for a break once in awhile. Variety is a good recipe for preventing bad health and bad vibes.
              The Way is always uncontrived. Yet there's nothing it doesn't do. -- Tao te Ching

Comment

Working...
              X