Rainbow instead of an aura? / Rainbow aura

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow instead of an aura? / Rainbow aura

Namaste, friends! Does anyone of you know what an rainbow aura means? Or, well, a rainbow instead an aura. :P L to the O to the V to the E!
    sigpic

it means you're a Crystal.
    Overtone Moon day 28
    Year of the Red Resonant Moon

kin 68: Yellow Electric Star
    I Activate in order to Beautify
    Bonding Art
    I seal the Store of Elegance
    With the Electric tone of Service
    I am guided by the power of Free Will

Comment

Hmm, you say so? I am not very sure, because i thought i was an Indigo, and i think i also am a Starseed, but i have a rainbow aura all the time i see it.
      sigpic

Comment

Auras are not a static color. The are constantly changing with mood and feelings and thoughts. The idea that "indigo" comes from the aura color is a misunderstanding of the fact the the woman who coined the term, did so from her synesthesia, not her ability to see auras.
        "There is pleasure in the pathless woods; There is rapture on the lonely shore; There is society where none intrudes, By the deep sea and music in it's roar; I love not man the less, but nature more." Lord Byron

Comment

I've been reading up on rainbow/crystal/octarine colored auras lately because I too have a rainbow aura.

Funny thing is that I think pretty much everyone experiences the colors of the rainbow in their aura, at varying points of their life. However, to always have all colors emanating from your aura is believed to be the aura of a healer, a reiki person, an energy worker....

Some have said it's a balance among your chakras so that they are all firing openly, cleanly at once....sometimes I think people who are also very adaptable, with ever-changing emotional states also exhibit many colors. It would make sense that someone who was incredibly empathic and somewhat "sponge" like to their environment would pick up on multiple colors too.

I have just been typing "rainbow aura" "rainbow aura meaning" and multi-colored aura into google and getting some interesting results. Hope that helps!!
          "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
          "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Comment

Thank you very much Astara, indeed it helped me, but i am still searching for information... i am pretty good at Reiki, i mean, i don't need my hands to do it, i just cumulate energy in a part of my body and it works... it's great, really helps Thank you again Astara and love!
            sigpic

Comment

Here's a thread I made of it.

http://indigosociety.com/showthread....inbow-Children
              Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear!

Comment

I had a full rainbow aura once, I didn't see it but I could feel it... my cousin and best friend said that it was coming out of me and consuming the entire room, as if it wasn't even an aura but some sort of rainbow energy that was consuming everything, they said it made them feel powerful while I felt like a god....

I've had a clear aura once, again I felt like a god and everyone around me could see it weather they tried to or not, they all said it was radiating pure power and it was terrifying to look at me

Comment

Babies have lovely rainbow auras, unless their parents are really messed up and fighting. I have seen a couple of rainbow auras on adults. I think if you are really close to divine energy most of the time and your energy is clear and not damaged you get that pretty rainbow effect.
                  " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Comment

You can make your aura whatever you want it to be. In the beginning when you aren't aware of this, you have it setup a certain way to help you on your path. Others may interpret your aura differently since we all have our own methods of interpretation.

My aura is sparkle
                    Snoochie Boochies
                    Kumaré - The true story of a false prophet
                    = an intentional experiment.

Comment

Indigo's evolving into Crystal aura

[QUOTE=Jacon;652131]Namaste, friends! Does anyone of you know what an rainbow aura means? Or, well, a rainbow instead an aura. :P L to the O to the V to the E![/QUOTE

Recently I read in "The Crystal Children" book by Doreen Virtue that Indigo people are evolving into Crystal aura people. I feel like this may be true. A few years ago I had a dream that I was approached by a spirit who grabbed me, embraced me and it felt like breathed into me the colors of the rainbow one color at a time. It felt like bliss. I was very ill at the time and thought it was a healing, but it could be that I was detoxing and then evolved in a dream. I will never forget the dream and feel so blessed to have experienced it. After the dream, I soon recovered from my illness. It was the week of the great tsunami, March of 2010.

The above mentioned book is very good at describing the Crystal aura.

Comment

I've heard of having a rainbow aura before. I believe it means strong connection to the divine and/or a reiki healer.
                        I Am Going To Change This World. Are You Going To Do The Same?

Comment

It depends on what part of your aura your talking about if your talking about your life color then It means your a rainbowchild. And if your talking about you're aura in general it's just the part of the aura that consist of colors corresponding to your emotions or colors from people your around

Comment

Working...
                          X