proof that Indigo children/adults are real

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proof that Indigo children/adults are real

Hi, I wanted to know what the proof that is available that Indigo children/adults are actually real. I read that can look at an aura to tell if someone is an Indigo. I read the descriptions of Indigos, and I could relate to it. Though, I'm not a total believer.

do you believe in auras ?

Comment

Do believe that the universe was created by a flying spaghetti monster from another verse apart of the infinite and untold number of polyverses?

... Because if you do...

... Then you're not on the right website, dear.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa107 View Post
        Hi, I wanted to know what the proof that is available that Indigo children/adults are actually real. I read that can look at an aura to tell if someone is an Indigo. I read the descriptions of Indigos, and I could relate to it. Though, I'm not a total believer.
        well if they're not
        you've got a really good imagination
        bc I'm not real
        (btw you're imagination is really intelligent and witty)

Comment

there's no proof. if it means something to you and can help you, go with it.
          !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
          ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa107 View Post
            Hi, I wanted to know what the proof that is available that Indigo children/adults are actually real.
            I read that can look at an aura to tell if someone is an Indigo.
            Originally posted by h0bby1 View Post
            do you believe in auras ?
            That's really the only way, but it's not a very scientific method so you'd have trouble convincing others. If you just want personal proof then learning to see auras is a good place to start.

I read the descriptions of Indigos, and I could relate to it.
            Then it doesn't really matter if you are or aren't.

Though, I'm not a total believer.
            Good, total believers in anything suck.

Originally posted by rabana View Post
            there's no proof. if it means something to you and can help you, go with it.
            I agree with Rabana. Weird, eh?

A lot of the theories on this site can't be proven so you have to decide what feels right to you.
            Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
            If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
            Check out the Spiritual Bookshelf and Resource Center right here on IS.

Comment

Why wouldn't they exist? One could surmise they always exist, as a thought if nothing less than that could exist. But then lesser is more like need, the more readily available, the more profoundly misunderstood that particular way of being is found. The contrast is that the abundance is readily available to any being that chooses to receive.
              http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Tesla/171.jpg
              In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
              And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
              But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
              So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...cept/louuu.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpg

Comment

What the hell are you doing here then if you think we are a "scam"?

Comment

Meh I feel like their real but I think it's more of a personal reference.

Comment

I am still skeptical at times, but this one psychic lady i know, told me i was one...and I was the first Indigo person she has ever read, out of the 100's of clients she's seen. I'm quite good friends with her too now, to know she isn't running a scam.

other than that, my stance: Yes, I could be one, i probably am. but it doesn't really matter. I am in a physical body, with the universal gifts of free will and freedom of choice. live life!

Comment

what about people that are colorblind?
                      do they only see black, white, and grey aura's?
                      if so
                      then they would just think the whole world is filled with white, black, and grey people

Comment

People aren't usually completely color blind.

"Color perception in the human eye is build up by three different types of cones. Each type is sensitive to a certain wavelength of light (red, green, and blue) and every perceived color is therefore a mixture of stimuli of those three cone types.

As there are three different types of color receptors, there are also three different main forms: red (protan), green (deutan), and blue (tritan) disorders. As red and green deficiencies result in quite comparable color vision problems, they are put together and known under the term red-green color blindness."

http://www.colblindor.com/2010/03/02...lor-blindness/

Comment

Originally posted by isiseyes9 View Post
                          People aren't usually completely color blind.

"Color perception in the human eye is build up by three different types of cones. Each type is sensitive to a certain wavelength of light (red, green, and blue) and every perceived color is therefore a mixture of stimuli of those three cone types.

As there are three different types of color receptors, there are also three different main forms: red (protan), green (deutan), and blue (tritan) disorders. As red and green deficiencies result in quite comparable color vision problems, they are put together and known under the term red-green color blindness."

http://www.colblindor.com/2010/03/02...lor-blindness/
                          Yup it's what I have, the Red Green thing. It mostly affects me at night time though and in the day time mostly from trying to distinguish a color from a distance but no biggie. Who knows the world might look more colorful to us than others lol.

Comment

maybe there are auras daltonians

Comment

Working...
                            X