How do you clear Karmic debt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you clear Karmic debt?

I am wondering if this is like a financial debt and if it's possible to go bankrupt with your karmic debt... such as people like Adolf Hitler. Is it possible to get debt forgivness or debt restructuring?

through pain, punishment and suffering. you can get rid of a lot of karma by simply forgiving the people who did wrong to you. helping other people out and having nothing in return. also by receiving virtue by being nice, polite, friendly and so on. i would imagine that even hitler would be able to get rid of karma but i don't think to that kind of low level.

Comment

Is it possible to default on karmic debt and go into a kind of karmic receivership?

Comment

It all goes by your consciousness. You judge yourself.
        One verbal warning, one write up and two outstanding achievement awards, Im definantly making progress!

Comment

Is it possible to get a karmic loan to help pay of the debt? Maybe like a bailout deal from a special international karmic loan agency?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
            Is it possible to get a karmic loan to help pay of the debt? Maybe like a bailout deal from a special international karmic loan agency?
            Sure, pay a credit card with another credit card, I've hear that works.

Or you could just put everybody else before you

Give more than you take.

Comment

No, no, no...you burn it.
              I only come here seeking peace
              I only come here seeking me
              It seems I came to leave...

"Dark Angel" ~ VNV Nation

Comment

If you are adolf hitler, they do everything back to him that he did to others and then they don't feed him at all so he is left with nothing and no one cares about him so he hang around in the open long enough he'll have only one choice and that is to seek the light. This person will burn himself up trying to get to the light and it will last hundreds of life. Eventually, he will not be remember anymore, but he will reach that light source and kneel in front of it and ask for forgiveness. Than it will wipe the blood stain from his hand and feed him and then he will come back to earth in spirit to help those that he torture and slay to repay them by helping them. But he will not be free until all he has harm forgive him.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                  If you are adolf hitler, they do everything back to him that he did to others and then they don't feed him at all so he is left with nothing and no one cares about him so he hang around in the open long enough he'll have only one choice and that is to seek the light. This person will burn himself up trying to get to the light and it will last hundreds of life. Eventually, he will not be remember anymore, but he will reach that light source and kneel in front of it and ask for forgiveness. Than it will wipe the blood stain from his hand and feed him and then he will come back to earth in spirit to help those that he torture and slay to repay them by helping them. But he will not be free until all he has harm forgive him.
                  You are jewish, right? pay your own debt first before advising financially the jews have the biggest debt even above the united state's

Comment

Now I know why the Hover damn

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
                      I am wondering if this is like a financial debt and if it's possible to go bankrupt with your karmic debt... such as people like Adolf Hitler. Is it possible to get debt forgivness or debt restructuring?
                      I was taught in the way of the oldest Buddha philosophy
                      that The Karmaic Slate of Positive and Negative Deeds
                      was wiped clean every three months.
                      It did not collect
                      and build up for more than that time.
                      Be in Harmony,
                      be in beauty
                      PC
                      Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                      This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                      by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

many ppl take hitler and the nazi as the archetype of the bad guy, but if you look closely, neither hitler or nazi are what can be called criminals, they have been elected, and did not act out of impulsivity , or hate, anger etc, they act very quietly, in a very organised manner to achieve an objective, i don't know exactly who has to be made the big bad guy for all the death, generally the media like to put the whole fault on a single person who end either suicided or plain killed like be laden, and close the whole file as being solved, we got the bad guy, but the karmic debt of hilter in himself is not that high and there are many other persons to earn his debt, specially all the ppl who follow the order without thinking, who should me made as responsible as the persons giving the orders for what they did, i'm not even sure hilter killed a single person by himself. much like ben laden for that matter. reponsible of installing big group of person with military objective, but this could just be told about every governement of the planet

as for the karmic debt, well there is already the after life aspect, with paradise/hell, or progression in the reincarnation cycle, and this notion of karma, like the egyptien with the hearth and the feather, god always get paid back, no matter how big is your life debt, he always get repaid in a way or another

as a christian you should believe in the power of forgiving and redemption to cancel the karma

this thing of 3 month, maybe it has to do maybe with memory, but sometime act remain in history and in mind for longer time, hilter is more than 3 month ago, and some ppl can still hold grief against him even if he is dead lol i'm not sure this 3 month rule is appliable all the time with history, books internet and global reccord of everyone, rfid etc =)

after otherwise if you don't believe in redemption, the karma is not really to be seen like this as a debt, everything you in your life is part of your karma, and associated with your soul, it is what your soul carry in term of experience and effect on the world, it pay back all the time, you reap what you saw etc, i don't even think the karma specially has to be seen as good or bad nessarily, or that it is that easy to evaluate the karma of a person in term of good / bad, in egyptian mythology only gods can do this when you die, every moment that you life you create a karma, i saw a thing that there is difference into 'unintentional karma', like karma done without intention, like you walk on a bug without paying attention, and the karma that is done with intention and mastery, the road to hell is built with good intention as they say, but still intention can matter also somewhere, to really have a good or bad karma, it need to be something also that is linked with an intention

Comment

Karmic debt has to do with your beliefs about yourself. I think we are always judging ourselves and when we can stop judging ourselves and accept ourselves just the way we are then that cancels any so called debt out. It is all in our minds, everything is.
                          The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

Comment

Is there an interest rate charged on karmic debt? and if so are there times when the interest rate goes up and down and who set's the rate. I assume when there is alot of violence in the world the interest rate goes up maybe, like a karmic inflation, or is it more like when karma goes up maybe the rate is reduced to help people get out of this cycle?

btw, I am not christian, and I don't think I ever claimed to be a christian.

Comment

This is a funny thread and I'm not Jewish; its not about a people, it is about individuals - have these individual done something wrong in your eye to deserve what happened to them? We can be born as Jewish in this life and German in next life, just because we are born as jewish does not mean we are automatically in debt. It is like an innocent child born into this life and just because he has darker skin, you kill him. I don't have debt to pay, recently I saved 10,000 human life and no, it was not a debt, it was a mission i put myself to doing. The jews is a title, they are what people make them into, maybe you should be a jewish in your next life so you'll be less ignorant.
                              Last edited by alan; 05-13-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X