Question about Atlantis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Atlantis

Yes is a strange question because is Métaphysic but is my questions where is located Atlantis?this legend is true? the Atlantes is a super civilisation destroy by asteroide or by their vanity and égo or is Extraterrestres people come from Earth for teach Humanity ? Queztacolat come from Atlantis?
    voila sorry for my question apparently stupides

Atlantis was supposedly just found last March in Spain just north of the straight of gibraltar.
    "a person is a person through persons"

Comment

there are 4 parts to this but these guys are said to have found it.
      "a person is a person through persons"

Comment

There was apparently two different Atlantis's .. first a continent? called Atlantis.. a land.
        and later named after the land.. the city of Atlantis .. also destroyed. (I got the following from a very strange source..who gave it to me as part of their earth secret knowledge.. so I dont know if that is true or not).

You may hear different stories due to the confusion between the continent and Atlantis ciy.

What I know of atlantis (my lifetime there).. was a disaster with the crystal occurred. My memory time wise doesnt go past the problem which happened with the crystal and how I (we) felt about that at the time. (I do remember myself from there and my age that happened).
        One who knew me in that lifetime told me that I drowned, got washed away in what followed. So I must of been there when it sunk or flooded or whatever happened to it. All I remember is I was there when the problem with the crystal happened. Maybe one day I'll remember more.

(I just remember all kinds of odd details on my life there, how their water system worked, transport etc).
        Last edited by seamist; 10-15-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Another very interesting thread , thanks Baron ! I had started a similar thread in another forum just for fun. The concept there was anyone can say (or invent) anything about Atlantis, but we can't be certain if anything is true or fiction. Now some say that whatever really happened there the survivors of Atlantis scattered in the world carrying with them the memories of their civilization. They divided their vast knowledge to various ancient people so as to noone has the full story and can repeat their mistakes. Greeks got the mathematics and Democracy part, Egyptians the Magic India and the Mayans got some knowledge too. The theory is their descendants carry memories of their homeland encoded inside their genetic make-up. If so how could we who feel drawn to Atlantis our lives as Citizens of this great civilization ? It's just a mindgame for fun (or not...) so why not be creative ? (I'm not sure if this is considered thread hijacking lol but if so please advise me and i'll start my own thread )
          I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it ! sigpic

Comment

there were many atlantean colonies. i go with the idea that the central island was in the Atlantic, near bimini and the bermuda triangle. that is where the great crystal weapon is said to lie, hence the anomalies in that area.

i have strong feelings about atlantis and atlantean influence. here is something i've posted before--

atlanteans

edgar cayce said that they evacuated to this planet 75,000 years ago after blowing up maldek, now known as the van allen astroid belt.

they were hi-tech slavers. they immediately started colonizing, enslaving native peoples and bio-engineering slaves from humans and animals, humans with animals.

they continually waged war even on themselves. they blew up the island/continent of atlantis 3 times using hi-tech crystal weaponry. the last time, 12,000 years ago they aimed their weapon thru the earth to asia and what was left of atlantis went down for good.

they continued to reincarnate as elite. notably they have politically dominated greece, rome, europe and the united states.
            !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
            ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

You explain me dear Rabana the actual european and north american and probably others elite is a reincarnation of atlantean? strange i imagined people think the evil in terme of elite is the so called Illuminati or Nibiru Annunaki and other Reptilians is a first new for me the atlantis is a Evil continent destroy because to arrogant and cruel with other life forms?

Comment

high-tec war mongering imperialist slavers. despoilers of planets. sound familiar? we've talked about it many times here. true many don't see it but many do.

atlantis provided the irl structure for subjugating the planet. those others mixed in.

my info is from edgar cayce and the akasha.
                ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Of course i précise i ignore is whats a Akaska and who is Edgar Gayce

Comment

Atlantis exists outside of our dimension of the Now. It was/is enfolded within our dimensional vibration and the historical stories place it in several locations. All are essentially true as it were a place that bends the laws of physics in being and existing in several places at once. Their gift of knowing the waves of time; how to be and not be at once will make them a monkey puzzle for our grandchildren to ponder.

Originally posted by baron de rochefort View Post
                    Yes is a strange question because is Métaphysic but is my questions where is located Atlantis?this legend is true? the Atlantes is a super civilisation destroy by asteroide or by their vanity and égo or is Extraterrestres people come from Earth for teach Humanity ? Queztacolat come from Atlantis?
                    voila sorry for my question apparently stupides
                    http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Tesla/171.jpg
                    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
                    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
                    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
                    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...cept/louuu.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by baron de rochefort View Post
                      Of course i précise i ignore is whats a Akaska and who is Edgar Gayce
                      the akasha is the ether around us that records everything that happens everywhere, infinitely. the information is available thru the akashic records, like a vast library in another dimension. to a certain extent, for personal matters, it can be reached thru meditation. other subjects such as information on great historcal tides may require a guide to access the deepest truths.

Edgar Cayce was an american psychic who died in the mid 1940's. in his lifetime he did nearly 14,000 readings which were were preserved, followed up on and catalogued by his family. an organization which still exists was started in his lifetime to study and teach this information. in a sleeping trance state, and at a distance, he diagnosed and prescribed successful natural remedies for thousand of people, stressing the connection between attitude and health. he eventually started talking about karma and reincarnation, coming earth changes, atlantis and other esoteric subjects. he is considered to be 80-90% correct in his predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
                        high-tec war mongering imperialist slavers. despoilers of planets. sound familiar? we've talked about it many times here. true many don't see it but many do.

atlantis provided the irl structure for subjugating the planet. those others mixed in.

my info is from edgar cayce and the akasha.
                        Thank you SO much for this post Rabana. At last some glimpses of what really happened eh ? We tend to forget the fact history is written by the winners it's good to hear the other side of the coin for once...

Comment

Not all Atlantians were bad.. its like today... there is both good and bad peoples. There were groups in Atlantis which werent into ego and control... The priestess group there comes to mind. There was also thou a lot of darkness and dark magic, groups being infiltrated by those.
                          There also was the general population there.

Comment

Not all Atlantians were bad.. its like today Yes, this resonates within me too. I just feel some information "chanelled" to us by self-proclaimed gurus or mediums is not the full story of what happened back then. Plato mentions that the Athenians fought the Atlanteans, preventing them from conquering other people. This means the ancient greeks had also an advanced civilization able to wage war on the Atlanteans. The fact Democracy was born in Greece augments the theory of Atlanteans being oppressors. I say again history is written by the victors, and our world and society is based on oppression be it monetary or ideological or religious....

Comment

Ok is i résume the Atlantian people is a bad peoples lead by priestress opressor and tyrannic and have tempted to creat a empire and subjuged Earth and playing with genetic but now the the souls of atlantean continue their reincarnations and is your actual politicians and atlantis is now place vibrational dimenssion lead by crystals is a good resumé?
                              Last edited by baron de rochefort; 10-16-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X