Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a real picture of a "Reptilian alien"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this a real picture of a "Reptilian alien"

    They say it's real, but IDK? It could be...

    No offense alien brah... but if I saw you at night I might have a heart attack. (srs)





    another pic of same alien:



    Also I thought Reptilians looked like this:




    But it doesn't look like a GRAY either. What the heck is it?

    But who knows it probably thinks I'm ugly as hell too. (lol)



    (inb4 animals are scared of us. We put them in slaughter houses and we are like scary monster to animals. This isn't about animal prey)

    (inb4 yep, its real you better pepper your angus)
    Last edited by D a n e; 03-18-2012, 03:58 PM.
    I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

  • #2
    I have seen pictures of a hand from the grey type. I cannot say the circumstances, but my gut feeling due to the nature of who and from whom it was obtained, I am more inclined to say that particular picture was legit. Picture above could be perfectly genuine but as I have said before on another threat with modern day computer graphics, it is easier to fake pictures, videos etc. Do people want to believe it even if they saw it with there own eyes? Are they mentally or social capable of thinking along such lines? It is a difficult one.
    Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by magonia View Post
      I have seen pictures of a hand from the grey type. I cannot say the circumstances, but my gut feeling due to the nature of who and from whom it was obtained, I am more inclined to say that particular picture was legit. Picture above could be perfectly genuine but as I have said before on another threat with modern day computer graphics, it is easier to fake pictures, videos etc. Do people want to believe it even if they saw it with there own eyes? Are they mentally or social capable of thinking along such lines? It is a difficult one.
      Yeah, it doesn't look like a GRAY alien to me or a Reptilain. But they say it's a Reptilian. It looks evil to me... ha But then again all aliens do to me becuase I'm not used to them. it could be in peace and offer me a million dollars if I would be its friend and I would still say "no". Because i would be in shock. I think aliens are real and visiting earth and have throughout Earths history.. But i don't knowm if Im ready to see one just yet! lmao and its good i havent (yet) I would prolly die.
      I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

      Comment


      • #4
        I dunno... All the aliens I've ever seen had ufo-shaped straw hats on, and drove around in these funny vehicles called... 'Corollas?'
        "You know how you walk into a room, and you look around and forget why you walked in, so you turn around? I think that's how dogs live their lives." ~Steven Wright

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by omgitsnickels View Post
          I dunno... All the aliens I've ever seen had ufo-shaped straw hats on, and drove around in these funny vehicles called... 'Corollas?'
          Yeah, those aliens kinda scare me too.
          I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

          Comment


          • #6
            There so many different types, it make me wonder whether they are projecting an image directly into our mind to make us see what they want us to see. Hence the number of different types that have been seen.
            Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by magonia View Post
              There so many different types, it make me wonder whether they are projecting an image directly into our mind to make us see what they want us to see. Hence the number of different types that have been seen.
              But if this is a picture than it can't be a thought form right? Is the picture what they look like in reality without projecting an image into our head? maybe thats why they project an image in our head? idk
              I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by D a n e View Post
                But if this is a picture than it can't be a thought form right? Is the picture what they look like in reality without projecting an image into our head? maybe thats why they project an image in our head? idk
                Good point, makes you think
                Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

                Comment


                • #9
                  I would assume there are as many species of aliens as there are reptilian and mammalians combined here, given the theory of adaptive evolution.
                  "You know how you walk into a room, and you look around and forget why you walked in, so you turn around? I think that's how dogs live their lives." ~Steven Wright

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by omgitsnickels View Post
                    I would assume there are as many species of aliens as there are reptilian and mammalians combined here, given the theory of adaptive evolution.
                    I think there is more than that. Universe is huge. But idk?
                    I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well we cannot say we are peaceful creatures as whole can we?
                      Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by magonia View Post
                        Well we cannot say we are peaceful creatures as whole can we?
                        Nope, lol ha
                        I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by magonia View Post
                          Good point, makes you think


                          Haha Yeah.
                          I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There are many pictures of these visitors avaliable now, some maybe real. But the fact they are "alien" by nature makes us trying to comprehend the fact that they are real, difficult. Look around in your everyday life, it is hard to place such a picture or an "alien" in our every day environment. It is like the mind is looking for something familar and not finding it, so automatically trying to find a rational explanation.
                            Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by magonia View Post
                              There are many pictures of these visitors avaliable now, some maybe real. But the fact they are "alien" by nature makes us trying to comprehend the fact that they are real, difficult. Look around in your everyday life, it is hard to place such a picture or an "alien" in our every day environment. It is like the mind is looking for something familar and not finding it, so automatically trying to find a rational explanation.
                              So true... thanks
                              I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X