Getting a Tattoo One of the Seals of Solomon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a Tattoo One of the Seals of Solomon

I was thinking of getting a tattoo of one of the seals. It seems bad and good people like to play around with these symbols a lot. The one of my choosing it strictly used for protection against evil and I like that concept. The site I found it on was a lightworker that was making them accessable for other lightworkers, but then they got into reprecussions in using such symbols. But a symbol that is strictly defensive, I don't see the problem in it. Its like walking around with your bless objects, necklaces, etc. Any feedback is appreciated.

If it appeals to you, then go for it. It doesnt matter how people judges, if anything resonates with you then follow it. The seal of Solomon is connected with the power to command (especially over darkness), so in a way it is connected to power itself which many lightworkers distance themselves from - however it can also be interpreted as a sign of protection.
    All the best
    Last edited by Devasam; 07-05-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

It is not uncommon for people all over the planet to do the same. I am reminded of Khmer magic script as pictured on p.199 in the book "Sacred Calligraphy of the East"

Comment

Let Spirit lead you and do what you want. I got a tattoo of a heart shap dreamcatcher with 2 feathers. It looks lke leather striops with blue beads. It's what Spirit led me to.

Comment

Bad?

Not even.

I have utilized the Goetia and other Solomonic Magics with fantastic results. I know it sound cliche' but, its not any darker then wishing on a star, simply a different part of the same whole. This "light-worker" might not have completely understood this truth yet, or she/he might not have cared if they "got into repercussions in using such symbols."

Knowledge was meant to be used.

Some people like to play around with Goetic magic?

Of course, humans dabble, its in our nature to be curious.

I'm all for body art, and protection symbols, but please make sure you know exactly what your particular symbol means.

As for that particular symbol as a tattoo?

I say: Get on wit' cha bad self!

Comment

tatoos look great when they are first done what always put me off is that the vast majority of people i know that had tatoos when they were younger wish in later life that they never had them done
            Your only purpose is to Know

Comment

Have you noticed that once you get 1 tattoo your ready for another. I was looking asome peace signs to get an idea on another tattoo, & up pops this beautiful butterfly design. Now I want it. That will be my second.

Comment

I love the Seal of Solomon.

Comment

lol bad idea, don't mess with stuff like that , not even if your daring enough, we all no everything has it's consequence. you don't need a damn symbol on your ass to feel more or less yourself

Comment

ummm you should whatever you have thought of.. different people have their different view and most of them will be against you so just do as you want to... and must say the plan is awesome. why didn't it come to my mind before...lolz

Comment

I'm with you pie. There is so many good ideas for a tattoo. This is something you'll have forever. I believe entropy needs to do some deeper research on Seals of Solomon. Why bring on more then you can handle or invite them!!

Comment

i mean, getting a tattoo of Jesus is NOT gonna resurrect his ass, for real now. Sensible tattoos should be universal in nature just so it leaves your body's energy lines and patterns alone.

Comment

pie would you get my name on your neck if i was your girl?

Comment

link can you stay on topic and stop flirting with me? i'm gay.

Comment

Originally posted by pie View Post
                              link can you stay on topic and stop flirting with me? i'm gay.

Last edited by Link; 07-23-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X