Anunnaki? What do they look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anunnaki? What do they look like?

What do the Anunnaki look like. Niburians might be another word for them. Well, the original seeders of the human race, like Anu, Enki, Enlil, etc. What did they look like? many people say they were reptilians? Many people say they look like black humans? Many people say they look like tall greys. What do they look like? Any one ever seen an Anunnaki or Niburian? (When I say Anunnaki I am talking about the race of Niburians that came down and visited us in Ancient History)
    Last edited by D a n e; 06-15-2012, 06:04 PM.
    I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

Comment

Overeflow: Yeah, i have seen them before. But I wasn't sure if they actually depicted them as they appeared or modified them? So is that what they really look like? Because they also portray them as very human-like.

Last edited by D a n e; 06-15-2012, 07:15 PM.
      I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

Comment

Well I have no idea what they really look like lol. I've read that people were generally forbidden from depicting them in their true form. I've also read that they can shift into various forms. Theres a lot of info and speculation out there, hard to know whats true. I have a feeling we will find out soon enough though.

Comment

Originally posted by overflow88 View Post
          Well I have no idea what they really look like lol. I've read that people were generally forbidden from depicting them in their true form. I've also read that they can shift into various forms. Theres a lot of info and speculation out there, hard to know whats true. I have a feeling we will find out soon enough though.

yeah, I heard that too. That's why I can't be sure if how the Sumerians, etc were actually how they looked. lol I agree. We will find out soon. I hope. How exactly do you think this is going to happen?

Comment

Don't know. I just think that things are happening and humanity can't be kept in the dark much longer.

Comment

Totally Agreed.

Comment

Yes, Anunnaki are reptilians. Tall, slender humanoids with elongated skulls. The gods of some polytheistic religions were actually the Anunnaki so you can look up pictures of them, or just do an image search for 'reptilian' or 'anunnaki'. And yes, I've seen them, but they looked like 2-dimensional shadowy silhouettes, so I didn't see them in a fully physical 3-dimensional form.

Comment

I've read all the Zecharia Sitchin books and delved into all this anunnaki stuff. But I'm still not convinced it's the whole story. Since my experience and interest in Ayahuasca (The hallucinogenig beverage used by the native tribes in the amazon) and the common theme of reptilians showing up in visions (99% of them guiding and teaching you), I'm convinced that this too is a part of the reptoidMyths around the world (not all of them necessarily) .The compound (DMT -DimethylTryptamine) easy could have been discovered in other parts of the world and influenced all this. Any thoughts?

Regarding the appearance of the anunnaki. If they look like the reptilians abductees and contactees have seen... then they're ugly as fuck (to say the least) :P
                  The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish - Terence McKenna

Comment

You could be on to something

in this depiction of annunaki, he is holding what appears to be a pinecone. pinecone = pineal gland, pineal gland makes dmt ?

i think the whole pineal gland mystery is one of the big secrets that is being withheld from the masses
                    Last edited by overflow88; 06-16-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

There were skulls found, which were said to be associated with annunaki.
                      Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

Comment

Originally posted by overflow88 View Post
                        You could be on to something

in this depiction of annunaki, he is holding what appears to be a pinecone. pinecone = pineal gland, pineal gland makes dmt ?

i think the whole pineal gland mystery is one of the big secrets that is being withheld from the masses
                        I think so too (I was about to find that picture actually, so thanks for doing my fingers a favor XD ). It seems unlikely that the anunnaki/sumerian myth is only meant to be understood in a physical 3D sense too. It's all multilayered, not one answer is right, they're probably all right. The same way ufo crafts are physical, energetic, interdimensional, biological and so forth. Multilayered, and we're peeling off these layers and getting to the root of all this day by day! I love you guys :P
                        The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by magonia View Post
                          There were skulls found, which were said to be associated with annunaki.
                          I'm sure they were human elongated skulls. All throughout the world the deliberate practice of elongation used to be common. It's more likely that they tried to imitate the aliens to show them gratitude or something. Seems weird that so called "primitive" people who "supposedly" didn't have communication with each other did the exact same thing during the same time, on a global scale. The only skull that's been confirmed not to be 100% of human origin is the Starchild skull (the Lloyd Pye dude has it). Correct me if i'm not aware of any other skulls please

Comment

Originally posted by geostigma View Post
                            I've read all the Zecharia Sitchin books and delved into all this anunnaki stuff. But I'm still not convinced it's the whole story. Since my experience and interest in Ayahuasca (The hallucinogenig beverage used by the native tribes in the amazon) and the common theme of reptilians showing up in visions (99% of them guiding and teaching you), I'm convinced that this too is a part of the reptoidMyths around the world (not all of them necessarily) .

The compound (DMT -DimethylTryptamine) easy could have been discovered in other parts of the world and influenced all this. Any thoughts?

^^^^^^
                            interesting thoughts, yeah i've thought about that too. totally.

the ayahuasca vine is seen to be a snake- it actually looks like a snake.
                            that is the componant that provides the harmala alkaloids- pretty rare.
                            syrian rue, passionflower, and the ayahuasca vine are the only source s of harmala alkaloids that i know of, there may be more....
                            added to that one is a plant that provides the DMT, its the combonation of the two that brings that enhances the effects of each
                            the people use many different plants for this DMT- it is found EVERYWHERE in nature.

theres a few very potent sources of it - the ones that the amazon people used to mix with the snakelike "vine of the spirit"....and the *tree of life* in the middle east a thorny acaccia which is refered to in the bible often.
                            the ancient middle eastern people were also using it shamanically
                            they would use it ritualistically to enter trance states, communes with spirits, receive visions and the like....

people would use different plants in different places- mostly in the middle east were using syrain rue (harmala) and the acaccia "tree of life" to produce the same effects as the ayahuasca half a world away. and spreading that ritual and those particular plants.

in some places there was a ritual to make it into a bread.

here i think you will enjoy this thread. i posted a ton of reading and links about this and a lot of related ideas:

http://indigosociety.com/showthread....e-tree-of-life

i'm kinda fascinated by that, or at least i used to be. i have been learning about different plants these days.

but truly theres some strong connections there, i did a LOT of reading and thinking about all this stuff.....

and i tend to think when people talk about the whole repitillian thing as being related to that...or in archtypes...as a representation of the "reptile brain" the base and core of the brain....or even as a tribe. a tribe that were one of the different ancestral lines that are mixed in our ancestors....
                            ~many hands make the work light~

Comment

THANKS Leila!

There's definitely a connection here... between the reptilian/anunnaki thing, and the third eye/DMT factor. No doubt about that.

Reptilian physical beings do exist. I've met people who've encountered them(only 3 people), and they all describe the experience in a very truthful way, but they also included some essential details of a real encounter (which I can recognize because I've had 4 alien encounters myself, not reptilians though). I can spot fake attention seekers pretty easily.

My little theory for now is that the people who survived the melting of the ice age managed to contact these anunnaki guys VIA these entheogenic plants, and eventually that contact evolved into a physical relationship as time went by. Ever heard the saying "A vampire only goes where he's invited". I think the sumerians (or the people who were going to become the sumerians) might have skipped some important safety measures when discovering these plants, thus inviting something without knowing better. The ancient knowledge and proper techniques of using psychedelic plants might have been lost after the melting of the ice (the glaciers never melted actually, the consensus is that the glaciers melted at the top and in the center, forming kind of a "gigantic Bath tub"... and when all that liquid water broke the icy walls, it rushed down in one huge wave. That's how the mississippi finger lakes were created). Knowing the destruction that followed such an event, people most likely had to learn how to use these "god-plants" over AGAIN... unfortunately using them wrongly (due to lack of knowledge and protection techniques). These plants are not toys, they're tools. It can both hurt AND assist you.

I'm just throwing balls here.

Comment

Working...
                              X