Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else been getting very annoyed lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else been getting very annoyed lately?

I've been really annoyed by other people and just the energy they put out. I would find myself getting annoyed with it because I just don't like it and don't want to deal with it. Then I get this anxiety and just unwanted thoughts that torment me and make me feel unclean. It's been a long time since I actually got mad, but the past couple of days I've been feeling that way. I'm starting to calm down though, just getting centered again and just flowing through life more.

You are becoming psychic. It's a typical symptom of someone in the beginning stages of a psychic awakening. It will be a new skill to try and use it correctly, it's extremely difficult. You can continue to develop it and use it for things like enhanced intuition, divination, or spiritual enlightenment.

Comment

Exact same things im going through right now, but i think i broke out of it last night

Comment

This happened to me earlier in January. It went on for days and I knew how unhealthy it was but I was so frustrated and annoyed with the presence of everybody around me. I can sense how superficial some people are. I have a journal, and one of the nights I was going through this I wrote an entry. Reading back on it I can't even see myself in the words. I was so affected by the emotions/feelings/thoughts of others. It's good to know others go through this too. Now I'm okay but still feel that the majority of others around me day to day do not have integrity and that makes me feel drained. Could I also be coming into something new?
        shadyn |*
        "For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For beautiful eyes, seek out the good in people"
        -audrey hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by MayleneC View Post
          I've been really annoyed by other people and just the energy they put out. I would find myself getting annoyed with it because I just don't like it and don't want to deal with it. Then I get this anxiety and just unwanted thoughts that torment me and make me feel unclean. It's been a long time since I actually got mad, but the past couple of days I've been feeling that way. I'm starting to calm down though, just getting centered again and just flowing through life more.
          Yup! Story of the last few years of my life! Since 2008 I have been developing all sorts of new abilities and the energy of others is too heavy for me to want to deal with, so I am a loner, with only two people that get what I am (and have been) going through on a deep level. You are definitely not alone!
          Take some time out for yourself by connecting with nature. If you have woods or a forest nearby take time out to visit it and walk barefoot if you can. I find it helps with balance.
          'You must be the change you want to see in the world' - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by mothuras View Post
            This happened to me earlier in January. It went on for days and I knew how unhealthy it was but I was so frustrated and annoyed with the presence of everybody around me. I can sense how superficial some people are. I have a journal, and one of the nights I was going through this I wrote an entry. Reading back on it I can't even see myself in the words. I was so affected by the emotions/feelings/thoughts of others. It's good to know others go through this too. Now I'm okay but still feel that the majority of others around me day to day do not have integrity and that makes me feel drained. Could I also be coming into something new?
            Yeah, It sounds alot like what I go through. What i'm particularly annoyed by is people who are fake, especially fake love relationships I can't stand especially when they try to say they are your family and they have X idea of what love is, when as far as I can see, it's just a load of bs. I also cannot stand annoying people who talk so loud about all this worthless stuff I have no use for like politics or just how people are so miserable because they either hate their job, hate their marriage, or just are complete losers in life. They glorify all this stuff and never once think to try and do anything meaningful about it.
            When all else fails, it's just a bunch of information, that's all it is. It really has no affect on me though I feel emotions sometimes that I don't necessarily like feeling. People seem to like to live sucky lives and blame it on something that really has nothing to do with it, which is their choice.
            It's just part of who you are, sometimes we need those reminders of just what it is that bothers us to remind us how beautiful we really are but don't give ourselves credit for. If we always were happy and nothing negative happened in any way, we wouldn't really grow.

Comment

This has happened to me since last year
              sigpic

We are connected.

We are one with supreme love.
              We are all in this together ...
              This journey on Earth.

Comment

Hi All . . . .
                There have been several very large Gravity Energy Waves that have
                been rolling through. The peak of the wave is positive energy but it
                is sometimes overwhelming.

The back side trough has lower energy and as
                with most waves, is a longer slope that affects
                us longer. Be glad that we were not where it is
                Cresting and Rolling over.
                ;-) ;-)
                Be in harmony,
                be in beauty.
                roger
                note:
                The G-wave is caused by a disturbance
                some where in the near Universe.
                Beauty,
                pc.
                Last edited by Psychic Child; 02-23-2013, 07:14 PM.
                Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

@ Maylene..

I agree with your words! I too feel frustrated when people complain of the little things. For me, I just am so open minded and overly compassionate and non-judgemental that I see no reason to complain of certain things or treat anyone in a lesser way. I'm graduating high school in a few months, so being in that environment I am constantly around it. It's hard, but I try to deal. I agree with your point about growing from negativity... we all experience it but it's what we CHOOSE to DO about it...
                  shadyn |*
                  "For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For beautiful eyes, seek out the good in people"
                  -audrey hepburn

Comment

Greetings MayleneC.

The energy other people put out ?

How could life be better for you ?

I'm wondering if it is the same kind of annoyance I experience when deep in the woods, perhaps with a few friends while listening to all the wild sounds of nature and suddenly a noisy aircraft flies overhead. Humans, wildlife all having individual energy yet keeping in balance. The jet or helicopter passes over and soon all returns to as it was.
                    “The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over”

Comment

I'm always in the same mood, but IS is making me more annoyed everyday so I'm gone ttyl

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                        I'm always in the same mood, but IS is making me more annoyed everyday so I'm gone ttyl
                        Greetings Link.

Tell me just how can you remain in the same mood all the while becoming more annoyed every day unless becoming more annoyed is your mood ?
                        “The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over”

Comment

Yes, it is annoying, I recently was in the same room with two people who were very very very nervous/agitated and I expected something to explode in any second! I had to be calm only because I felt all that. But I think that the minute you understand that its the energy of someone else you can detach yourself from it and keep it from affecting you, or the way you react/act. But it is interesting because its like every gesture or word of those around has another side beside the obvious meanning of it. We also communicate through energy and sometimes the energy can mean a totally different thing from what we want to express. Its interesting.

I get the unclean feeling too, but that happens around others. You could search for aura cleansing techniques. I like this one:

Light--imagined or real--is a classic aura cleanser. Lie or sit comfortably. Relax and breathe deeply and comfortably for a few minutes, allowing your body to relax and unwind.

Imagine your body completely filled with white light. Visualize the white light purifying and restoring your body, and displacing any negative or foreign energy. Give yourself time to enjoy this feeling.

Expand the light beyond your body, as many times as necessary until it extends a foot or two beyond your body--or where-ever feels intuitively right. Visualize or feel it purifying and restoring your field, and displacing any negative or foreign energy, pushing it out into the universe, where it will be neutralized and reabsorbed into the cosmic field. Give yourself time to enjoy this feeling.
                          http://www.the-energy-healing-site.c...cleansing.html

Last edited by Tina; 02-24-2013, 08:48 AM.
                          http://www.itakethevow.com/

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
                          Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Yes. I am an empath and tend to pick up on other peoples' energies. Unfortunately they are typically abrasive and don't mix well with me. I work in retail and get so frustrated and mad at work because of all the customers. It's not anything they are doing specifically just the way the whole store feels when people are focused on just buying useless crap when they don't have need. its toxic and gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Pockshimmo View Post
                              Greetings Link.

Tell me just how can you remain in the same mood all the while becoming more annoyed every day unless becoming more annoyed is your mood ?
                              Thanks for taking the time to comment about what I said, but I'm puzzled as to why you implied my statement was contradictory and leave it at that, and not even care to find out if such a thing is possible? Typical IS/ego/ IQ.
                              I could go into a psychological explanation about it, but most things fly over people's heads here so I'll make this short.
                              I am always in the same mood but, stupidity will eventually get on a persons nerves once or twice a year
                              I'm not perfect.......almost.

Comment

Working...
                              X