Flashes of light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashes of light

just wondering does anybody keep seeing these quick flashes of light sort of like when you blink your eyes but my eyes are open its very quick is this possible ?

I get it at night when my eyes are shut, over and over again, virtually blinding white light through my entire head, often with an image in the middle. I have a feeling these are my own knowledge bombs coming in.

What you are describing sounds very possible, it could be information downloads, you maybe seeing into the fay realm, or you maybe going in and out of higher body attunement. It sounds like a good thing to me
    Anna Galdorcraeft - The Traits Video

Comment

Omg YES
      This happened to me years ago when I was very spritual and on the right path, then went totally of the rails, but recently have got back on track and am seeing flashing white light again not sure what it means and nobody else can see it, it is very quick and very definate Does anyone know? Also am totally blinded in my dreams by white light.
      he is my father my mother my friend he is you/me

Comment

i see flashes of white frequently in my peripheral vision. this happens mostly at night, but not necessarily in the dark. i assume it is a guide or something because it does not scare me, it's just like "oh there it is again."
        ~Lindsay~

Comment

This would be because your peripheral vision is less damaged than your well used central vision.
          Why should we use our peripheral vision? Our retina (the focal plane of the eye containing photosensitive cells) is less damaged there than in the central part. The central part of retina is constantly in use, and over the years suffers accumulated damage from excessive and/or artificial illumination (TV, computers, artificial light etc...). Also we have trained the central vision to be used in certain ways over the years.
          Article and eye exercises here.
          Anna Galdorcraeft - The Traits Video

Comment

I get this all the time, and have always had it.....bright white flashes fly past me at all times of the day or night. They seem to go past in diaginals, as if they are surroundng me, sometimes several will pass at once.

I've read that these are your spirit guides, so they are nothing to fear. Likewise I have never felt uncomfortable when this happens, if anything its a good sign...your being supported, your guides are with you.
            Lauryn

...love, the only survival.....the only meaning....

Comment

It's amazing! The same happens to me but with a few differences. It's like you said.. the flashes only occor at night but not necessarly in the dark BUT I see two distinct types of lights. the first type is the dark ones, I see them in the corner of my eye, their very quick, appear a dissapear in a sec and are ussualy bigger the the other type wich are the bright ones, I see them like a large line appearing in point A, traveling to point B and dissapear, it's almost like their trying to show me something. A strange thing, don't indentify what I'm going to describe as lights, it's SOMETHING like in shape of a black hole where at first sight seems to be made of absolutly NOTHING, like abcense of matter

Comment

Huh, interesting. I have been having this, but assumed it was just a natural thing my eyes started doing since I had LASEK last year. However, they just started doing this corresponding with my recent spiritual development. I see them in my peripherals either on one or both sides and they are flashy white half-moons and they go away or last a second or two. I never really considered them guides/spirits only because they appear in the same spot everytime. I also see them mostly at night, but with lights on, etc. Thought maybe that at the end of the day my eyes would be more tired and so the flashes began. I had the surgery a year ago and never once experienced these flashes until several weeks ago. What do you think?

Comment

I think you are the only one that can really tell for sure! if the flashes did start right after your lasek I think it's wise to consider that it can be one explanation but if you really do consider this as a possibility I think you should check it with the docter that performed the lasek! it's kinda simple acttually.. if he/she tells you something like" never heard such a thing" .. well.. I may suggest you to ask yourself!

Comment

Aziz light!

Originally posted by DeepBlue View Post
                    I think you are the only one that can really tell for sure! if the flashes did start right after your lasek I think it's wise to consider that it can be one explanation but if you really do consider this as a possibility I think you should check it with the docter that performed the lasek! it's kinda simple acttually.. if he/she tells you something like" never heard such a thing" .. well.. I may suggest you to ask yourself!
                    Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's been a year since the surgery and any and all initial healing/halos have long since passed. Only a couple weeks ago, the flashes started. They weren't all that often, so I didn't really feel a need to see my doc (plus I have an appt coming up) and if I do feel that it is more related to that, I will tell him. I will ask for guide confirmation as well.

Comment

Yes! All the time. It just started. I mean i had some, but now i am seeing a lot of flashes. Really weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi View Post
                        Yes! All the time. It just started. I mean i had some, but now i am seeing a lot of flashes. Really weird...
                        Lol join the club xD happens to me loads!!!

=]
                        Cárne the watcher

Comment

yes yes yes i see them too but the ones that catch my attendtion are the streams of light that are in my peripheral vision the go up one side and down the other, i see them also when meditating, when i can really go deep i see a light a golden light that is small then it grows and some times it starts out big and shrinks to infinite smallness., i beleive that the lights are us evolving into our true being we are light beings, like one time in my dream state i looked down at my arm and it was clear white light it lokked transparent, i realized that i am a light being, not a human being we all are these light beings and we are evolving... much love , prema

Comment

Hello,

I am acutally new to WebMD, and I've never had to post to an expert before. While I was on a forum, posting, I came across a post about eyesight. When I read the post, it came to my attention that there might be something wrong with me. Before I begin with the reason I'm here, I'd like to say that I do wear glasses. I have astigmatism, so I have two different perscriptions. I have been to the eye doctor, and he didn't see anything wrong other than that. I went a few months ago to get glasses, because my family finally admitted that I needed them. Anyway, that's not why I'm here, actually. It does help in any help, advice or answer you can give me. It would also help you to know that I've had MRIs and things of that nature. There was nothing abnormal found, and I don't take drugs of any kind. The problem is NOT recent, but is something I've lived with my entire life. You see, the reason why I'm here is because I see light---different colored light. I also see other things that have been deemed abnormal. When I'm outside, I can see the light from the sun, like a blanket with different colors in it. It has beams that come down and it's very pretty to look at. I also see blue light---like electricity in liquid form. I also see light around people---granted in flashes and pieces, but light nonetheless. It's like clouds, around things---not just people, I should mention. There are times when it's nearly clear, but I can see it. I also see black blob things that I can acutally touch. It's a cross between a web and a pool. It moves as if it were alive. It's acutally very odd. I would also mention that it doesn't matter what time of the day or night it is, I STILL see these things. I can see it even with normal lamp lights and such. Although, seeing it in a lamp light is different from the sun. It doesn't matter if I have my glasses on or not, I can STILL see them. When I do have my glasses on though, it is clearer to see than without them. I am not sure if this is normal or not, but the moon glows. These are just a few of what I see, but I understand that it's not normal. I am NOT joking, nor am I lying. Can you help me? Is there something wrong with me?
                            I acutally posted that on WebMD in hopes of finding something out.
                            Embrace me with your anger,
                            I shall melt it all away.
                            Kiss me with your pain,
                            I shall take it as my own.
                            Touch me with your sadness,
                            I shall make you smile.
                            Taste me with your weariness,
                            I shall give you my strength.
                            Come into my arms,
                            Allow me to love you my own way.

--Original Poetry by Judia

Comment

Hi there judia. A think that a possible explanation for light in cloud shape that you see in people can be their aura , dont know if your familiar with the term if not, you can ask us and you will be glad to tell you. I don't think that the fact that you have astigmatism(and therefore the need for glasses) is related to those lights you see at all. a lot of us wear glasses because of astigmatism and nearsight so I don't think you should go that way if you know what I mean. I also , has you, have had MRIs and TACs( I think that you call this PET-scans). I have had them because of persistente migranes and there was NOT absolutly nothing wrong with my brain. It would be helpfull if you were able to tell us if the light in cloud shape in see around people is allways of the same colour or it changes from person to person
                              love
                              André

Comment

Working...
                              X