Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one find thier planet of origin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one find thier planet of origin?

I have resent began to realize that I am very likely a starseed. It's a wonder thing to have begun to discover more about who, or what I am.In any case, throughout all the reading I have been doing on this topic, and there really is a good bit to read, I have seen that a lot of people talk about their planet of origin - the place where they originally came from. The whole thing makes sense and really explains a lot about me and the way I am. So... I am now at the point where i really want to try and figure out my home planet. I wonder, how did some of you on here find yours?

Through research and lineing up my dreams my past life experiences and
    my Pleiadian visitations "Contactee" while I was a child connecting all the points together and have found out that I am from the Pleiades constellation
    and the Lyran constellation. I am a "Pleiadian Indigo" - Starseed or what is known the the Hopi's and Mayan as "Star-people" the people of the stars
    in Hopi, Mayan prophecies states that the people who called them Star People
    would return to the Earth. The Hopi and Mayans Called those group of people
    "Star-Nations" in which it relates to a body of goverments or civilisations that live in the rest of the galaxy. "Galactic Humans"
    sigpic

"\\GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS ((''Lugh'')) The ''Tuatha Dé Danann'' of The ''Kingdom of Tir Na NÓg'',
    "GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
    SPACE EXPLORATION FOREVER.........!!!!!!!! SPACE ABOVE & BEYOND//"

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸Progressive Libertarian¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¨°º¤ø„¸INTERGALACTIC RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ PATRIOTIC AMERICA FOREVER``°º¤ø„¸

Click Here>>>>> http://www.foxnews.com/ <<<<<Click Here
    Click Here>>>>> http://www.glennbeck.com/ <<<<<Click Here

Comment

Good question... I would like to hear more answers. I still am uncertain. The only indication that I have been given is that during early awakening, while looking for more info in bookstore, "Family of Light" By Barbara Marciniak literally fell off the shelf onto my head... I just thought, " a sign perhaps?" bought it and dvoured it within a few days. It was like reading stuff I had known all along...

Comment

I learned that my origins are Sirian when I had a reading done by my teacher. It made total sense to me because some traits of the Sirians include perfectionism, very logical and system/structure-oriented, an unrelenting desire to improve and fix everything, (including other people at times). That resonated 100% with me, along with all the other stuff she told me. Now I read for other people who want to know their origins and invariably find that the information resonates.

You could look at Susann Taylor Schier's book 'Soul Mastery' - she talks a lot about the traits of the various soul groups in there, see which one resonates with you.

Blessings,

Anna
        Akashic Record readings

www.healingandinsight.com

Free Mini Reading on intuitive gifts: http://healingandinsight.com/free-mini-reading

Comment

Hi, well really its got to be what resonates with you. As you read about you may feel drawn to one or two star systems. You could try to meditate on 'home' and see what comes up for you, even ask yourself.

Another way is to look at phtos of different stars systems or galaxies, there are some amazing books about and see which one draws you to it.

You can get readings which look at this area but again it has to feel right. I have recently found a website which lists personality traits by planet/star and of course it is one persons opinion and the owner only lists 9 soul groups /origins, but its worth a look.

http://lightconnection.org/planetary...aryorigin.html

Comment

Psst...You're standing on it...Or sitting.

Last edited by FlamingArrow; 10-29-2008, 02:17 PM.
            “The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."

Comment

Your body's planet of origin is most likely Earth. Your soul's planet of origin is the Kingdom of Heaven.

As far as past lives on other planets, most everyone here is from the Pleiades, but that was a long time ago...
              ॐ Breathe ॐ
              Galactic Free Press

Comment

I coming to realize that my homeworld is unknown to any human definition. Perhaps, this is the first time, my star-race has made successful contact on this world/reality/plane...

However. I am aware that I have bases, starbases so to speak on the Vega System, Orion System and Pleiades system -shrug-

Its all different for everyone. Perhaps you are from the future and you are from a star system that has yet to be created?
                I'm not here. I don't know where I am. Not here. Not anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic Blaze View Post
                  I have resent began to realize that I am very likely a starseed. It's a wonder thing to have begun to discover more about who, or what I am.In any case, throughout all the reading I have been doing on this topic, and there really is a good bit to read, I have seen that a lot of people talk about their planet of origin - the place where they originally came from. The whole thing makes sense and really explains a lot about me and the way I am. So... I am now at the point where i really want to try and figure out my home planet. I wonder, how did some of you on here find yours?
                  The galactical lines or star-lines are a bit confused and obfuscated at the moment but it will become more and more clear as time goes by...
                  Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal Alchemist View Post
                    Hi, well really its got to be what resonates with you. As you read about you may feel drawn to one or two star systems. You could try to meditate on 'home' and see what comes up for you, even ask yourself.

Another way is to look at phtos of different stars systems or galaxies, there are some amazing books about and see which one draws you to it.

You can get readings which look at this area but again it has to feel right. I have recently found a website which lists personality traits by planet/star and of course it is one persons opinion and the owner only lists 9 soul groups /origins, but its worth a look.

http://lightconnection.org/planetary...aryorigin.html
                    so said it just like i wanted to say it.. you will just feel drawn to one or other place.. personally i feel like ''connection'' with sirius.. but it`s not a 100%, it`s like a place where i started everything.. so my real place/home is somewhere else..
                    i would recommend to look at that link crystal alchemist gave, there is shown a few constellations.
                    Always seeking something more..

Comment

My connection is to the Sirius Constellation.
                      'You must be the change you want to see in the world' - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Some people think they are starseeds as it all fits into place, but I've known some people who thought this, and then later read things such as - Shamballah to find that there is more connection with that than alien origins for them... some other kins too, have been known to be more viable for some people who once thought they were alien.

So, how about not researching too much into the starseed theory, but also looking around for prophecies, legends and other kin from Earth?
                        DONT DREAM IT BE IT!

Know thy enemy

Don't live in fear of words alone, live in fear of the actions behind the words or what may happen if those words are never uttered!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X