Starseed Codes Revealed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starseed Codes Revealed

Since part of my mission here is to help my star brothers and sisters gain strength and understanding, I'd like to let you all know that there is a way to confirm your star origins. All Starseed, Lightworkers and Indigos have star markings coded in our astrological chart, since our births were deliberately timed. For over 25 years, the codes for these markings have been held in a vault, waiting for the signal to be released. Now is the time.

We volunteered to be here, working in human form, to assist the Earth and humankind through the next phase of evolution. But most of us agreed to forget our identity to allow us to "pass as human" so to speak, but we all were given activation codes allowing our "star parents" to stay connected to us. Would you send your children into the perilous unknown without a means of communication? Of course not!

Some of us are awake, but many are still waiting for activation. The activation codes have been imbedded in your DNA and your astrological chart, acting like a delayed timer. When exposed to the codes, the timer goes off and you begin to realign with your true identity. Then your inherent power can be tapped to get on with the mission more effectively.

A website was created specifically for this purpose. You can find answers to many common questions, and some answers for questions you haven't asked yet. Did you know that starseed bodies require more silica? It facilitates communication from "home." If your silica is deficient, your "phone service" can't function. Check out "The Vault of Knowledge" at:
    Vault of Knowledge
    or "The Discovery of the Star Marking Codes" at The Discovery of Star Seed Codes

Interesting read, thanks for the link. Welcome to IS.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
    ~ By the Power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

It is your life... Stand up and live it.

Comment

Yes. There are many codes. Codes can come in the form of symbols, Fire letter, scalar wave infusions (through astral experiences or obe's), or merely just coming upon specific type of information you were meant to uncover.

Although most activations happen on their own, there needs to be a conscious search for purpose for starseeds. The rest will begin to happen on it's own and the path will become more and more obvious. In order to take into the ascension mechanics, "gridworker" or "line holder" (we are here to hold/spread the frequency for the movement, more than anything), the mechanics and process must be explained in detail otherwise one can be deceived into reversing the merkaba field and actually work to the opposite of the ascension agenda. (hence the false ascension movements).

It seems the article talks more of correlation, manifestation, or "appearance" of markings which indicate the codes. But not the actual codes themselves, which are generally incomprehensible to human mind anyways. The astrological signs are "mirrors" of these codes, not the codes themselves, although it can bring about a sense of activation.

Regardless thanks for article it is very revealing and the correlations are interesting. These people seemed to have discovered a part of the "pattern."

Comment

Very true...codes can be carried in many ways. The specific codes in the natal astrological chart are frequencies imprinted at birth that match encoded DNA. All Starseed, Lightworkers and Indigos have a resonance with some combination of these 7 frequencies through the silica in their body. For example, the Pleiadean Star Seed will carry a planet or house cusp with "The Mark of the Pleiades" which occurs between 25 and 29 Taurus. It was deliberate and is there for more than identification; it's the frequency access point for Pleiadean projects and interactions. It's a harmonic that can carry information or impulses, so if one knows what the harmonic is, they can start to attune with intent to those timings and purposes. The Starseed astrological codes also reveal a person's Natural State, which is the condition of be-ing where we have access to the Rites of Passage, which are masterships earned in former existences.

Another interesting article has to do with a study done on 427 Nobel Prize winners. Astrological charts were done for each of their births, award dates, and deaths. 95% had these star codes on all three days. They entered this life on a "star date", received their awards on a star date, and died on a star date. Now that's what I call "beyond human comprehension"...;-)

Love to All

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up.

Makes alot of sense to me and this is very interesting!

The Nobel Prize thing was also interesting, although not at all surprising.I have always internally known that these "lights" that come down every so often are actually "seeds" or from somewhere else, including scientists that can perceive the unknown. Meant to hold the original bleuprint (some call this christos/kristos) and frequency within the earths shield/grid and template. It has been a slow "build up" to the point we are at. We do have opposition from which many are beginning to break free from, so it will be an interesting time to come.

I will read more

Comment

Where is the rest of the information?

Comment

Originally posted by builderofcastles View Post
              Where is the rest of the information?
              What information? Like the codes? You have to pay for that! For under $10 you can find out if you're starseeded or not. Bring a lifetime of searching to its end by merely opening up your wallet.
              Last edited by Stargazer7; 04-30-2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer7 View Post
                What information? Like the codes? You have to pay for that! For under $10 you can find out if your starseeded or not. Bring a lifetime of searching to its end by merely opening up your wallet.
                grins, ya I just noticed the owl they have
                "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
                The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
                "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
                Not Milk - all about what milk does
                http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
                http://cronometer.com/

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer7 View Post
                    What information? Like the codes? You have to pay for that! For under $10 you can find out if your starseeded or not. Bring a lifetime of searching to its end by merely opening up your wallet.
                    Dear ones,

There is so much information available to any of you who followed the link, and it's all free...even the codes are there if you care to look for them. As mentioned earlier in this thread, there are many kinds and deliveries of codes, meant to activate and help our "star family" do their work, including the owl, to which many of us resonate. The star marking codes are not irreverently thrown out there, since there are those who would not honor the information, but it is there if you care to look a little deeper.

The wisdom channeled was gathered and carefully chronicled for over 25 years, with great personal sacrifice, and with help and direction from the Pleiadeans. It would take a few hours to go through all that is offered freely for you in the Vault of Knowledge and other pages, and it is there solely to empower Starseed, Beings of Light, Indigos and any Spiritual Seekers.

Confirming your star markings should be the beginning of more self revelations and alignment to higher frequencies, and finding your Natural State is part of your knowing. Dear Stargazer, if you'd like, I'd be happy to calculate your natal chart and look for any star markings as my gift, and you don't have to open your wallet. But you do have to promise to keep searching and growing.

One Love for All,
                    Arielle

Comment

Thanks for bringing the knowledge, I will look more into it

Comment

ya I think if you are a starseed you generally know it

mebbe not right away, but I doubt any real starseed is going to pay money to find out if they are one
                        "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
                        The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
                        "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
                        Not Milk - all about what milk does
                        http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
                        http://cronometer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle8 View Post
                          Dear ones,

There is so much information available to any of you who followed the link, and it's all free...even the codes are there if you care to look for them. As mentioned earlier in this thread, there are many kinds and deliveries of codes, meant to activate and help our "star family" do their work, including the owl, to which many of us resonate. The star marking codes are not irreverently thrown out there, since there are those who would not honor the information, but it is there if you care to look a little deeper.

The wisdom channeled was gathered and carefully chronicled for over 25 years, with great personal sacrifice, and with help and direction from the Pleiadeans. It would take a few hours to go through all that is offered freely for you in the Vault of Knowledge and other pages, and it is there solely to empower Starseed, Beings of Light, Indigos and any Spiritual Seekers.

Confirming your star markings should be the beginning of more self revelations and alignment to higher frequencies, and finding your Natural State is part of your knowing. Dear Stargazer, if you'd like, I'd be happy to calculate your natal chart and look for any star markings as my gift, and you don't have to open your wallet. But you do have to promise to keep searching and growing.

One Love for All,
                          Arielle
                          A bunch of regular folks with $8 and a need to feel connected to something might require a lil’ validation, but I don't think a real starseed would need outside confirmation of that fact. Lavandar of your site said it best: “truth knows its own source.”

I’m highly suspect when people bring commerce into spiritual situations. Business transactions can create co-dependency. The seller needs to make ends meet and keep the client happy in the process to ensure repeat business The client, on the other hand, is usually a person in some state of pain or longing and looking for answers. They exchange cash for warm fuzzy feelings in return. Unpleasant information is often not disclosed to the client because that wouldn’t be good for business. The Abraham-Hicks quote on your site is quite telling: “Nothing is as important than that you feel good.”

At any rate, thank you for your offer of a free glance at my natal chart. However, I’m very familiar with the energy at play therein. Why was this offer only extended to me? Are you willing to provide free readings to others that “promise to keep searching and growing”?

Comment

I would be interested if someone is doing free reading. I'm in the middle of intensive road to find myself and there's not enough time to do everything alone from the scratch.
                            Be your own truth.

Comment

Chinmoku,

If you would send me a PM with your birth info, date, time, place, I'd be happy to offer some help along your way.

One Love,
                              Arielle

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('getSearchResults_2b55d74316e1ba0390b367b51f4cac4b','pageNav_12','vbPre_conversation120.103.44.18810'); MySQL Error : Table './indigoso_production/cacheevent' is marked as crashed and should be repaired Error Number : 145 Request Date : Thursday, December 18th 2014 @ 02:57:30 PM Error Date : Thursday, December 18th 2014 @ 02:57:31 PM Script : http:///forum/indigo-generation/starseed-phenomenon/18810-starseed-codes-revealed?18286-Starseed-Codes-Revealed=&p=1328550 Referrer : IP Address : 54.145.191.14 Username : Guest Classname : vB_Database_MySQL MySQL Version : thrown in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253