Are reptilians actually good guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are reptilians actually good guys?

Reptilians are said to be time travellers according to some people. How do we know that some peoples ideas about reptilians being humans evolved aren’t true? I’m starting to think perhaps it is true!

Evidence;
    It is said that baldness in men is increasing and recently, in the last 20yrs baldness in women is becoming as common as the baldness of men say 100yrs ago. The climate is changing to becoming even hotter… how do we know that baldness is a genetic defect and not an evolutionary effect?

How do we know that the fate of mankind by natural law is to leave the mammalian kingdom to become reptilian in order to survive its hotter climate? Many animals in mammalian form are dying out because of climate change; will the more intelligent and adaptable of the species become reptilian over time?

If my theories will be proven to become true in say 1000yrs, should we then fear the reptilians on earth today?

How do we know that they are not humans of the future, here to try and correct our ways, so we maintain our mammalian form, by unfortunately bringing out tighter laws to control us now, so we learn to adapt with nature and keep the earth inhabitable for all – so they are actually coming here in these times on a mission to prevent the extinction of other animals, rather than to rule humanity simply for the sake of it.
    What if these reptilians are here to try and do some good, but unfortunately becoming too authoritarian that we’ve misunderstood their actions?

What are your views on my theory?
    Yes
    45.11%
    No
    24.81%
    I wouldn't like to say
    30.08%

The poll is expired.

DONT DREAM IT BE IT!

Know thy enemy

Don't live in fear of words alone, live in fear of the actions behind the words or what may happen if those words are never uttered!

sigpic

I don't believe in reptilians or time travelers. I think reptile blood is just a metaphor for people who seem to be cool blooded--people who, unlike the majority of us, are not governed by any sense of right and wrong, a quality that we usually think of as human.

I don't see any evolutionary advantage in baldness except maybe that bald people absorb more sunlight through the scalp.

Comment

Where's the in between option. I think, like humanity, there are 'good' and 'bad' factions, and good and bad individuals within even them.

"I wouldn't like to say" implies that I am somehow indecided or unwilling to give my opinion, which I am not :3

Comment

Originally posted by Luwana View Post
        Where's the in between option. I think, like humanity, there are 'good' and 'bad' factions, and good and bad individuals within even them.

"I wouldn't like to say" implies that I am somehow indecided or unwilling to give my opinion, which I am not :3
        I Agree Luwana. I was looking for the same option. LOL

The Good The Bad and The UGLY! LOL
        Its a vessel. Who knows what the soul holds???
        Last edited by abbynormal; 07-04-2009, 11:28 AM. Reason: less info
        My 'Aurora' Color IS
        ++ FULL SPECTRUM ++

Comment

I don't know about in-depth reptilian theories. All I know is that I've come across people that had something reptilian about them and weren't good. I avoid snake people.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingkittycat View Post
            I don't know about in-depth reptilian theories. All I know is that I've come across people that had something reptilian about them and weren't good. I avoid snake people.
            Is that because God condemned Satan the Serpent?

No idea why but DNA technology looks like two snakes copulating, what has given this perfect resonance is odd and mindstunning but I do think that there's something extremely benevolent in this and certainly very life-giving. Iĺl come back to this later...

Most human reptiles are just traumatized into the reptile brain which means pure survival mode. Which means that every action is taken into surviving alone, so this goes the opposite of Godhead Consciousness, but isn't necessarily a bad thing...
            Last edited by Amur; 07-02-2009, 02:01 PM.
            Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!

Comment

From what i am aware, reptoids are an expression of the all that is and we too are that expression. A unified whole expressing itself through polarity.

If there are reptilian beings on this earth then they are doing us a lot of good on a soul level. As spiritual beings we can learn a lot under the illusion of seperation and polarity. The illuminati, reptilians, greys, and other boogie men do us a great service by teaching us the lessons we have come here to learn while taking the burden of the karma they aquire in doing so.

Thats why i voted yes, they do some good.
              The most powerful teachers are those who challenge us to resolve the lessons within ourselves, forcing us to find the source of our healing, peace, love and power from our own resources. They don't refuse to love us because we are unlovable, although that is what we believe, their role is to get us to go within for whatever we are seeking.

Comment

They've got control over themselves, so they're just as capable of doing good things as the rest of us. I'm sure they can't be all bad!
                ~earthling~

Comment

Originally posted by cjmax02 View Post
                  They've got control over themselves, so they're just as capable of doing good things as the rest of us. I'm sure they can't be all bad!
                  I still wouldnt help on cros the road
                  The most powerful teachers are those who challenge us to resolve the lessons within ourselves, forcing us to find the source of our healing, peace, love and power from our own resources. They don't refuse to love us because we are unlovable, although that is what we believe, their role is to get us to go within for whatever we are seeking.

Comment

well, so far they haven't killed us off or enslaved us. any sort of self-respecting evil alien race would obviously have done this already. hell the fact that an evil alien race hasn't killed or enslaved us probably means we have some allies protecting us.

good vs. evil is a cultural and moral issue - other planets and species likely have very different views on life and how it all 'works'. concepts of the immortal soul could easily be used as an excuse for killing. If they do exist they likely look at us the way we look at cattle; less intelligent.
                    A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
                    -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

I've heard in some starseed communities reptilians are the main assisting alien race to helping mankind and the Earth survive for thousands of years, and even educated them out of Neanderthal stage, because many reptilians lost their home planets due to mass production and progression and they are trying to help us not go down the same route.

They are also known to be feared for their technologies and intelligence universally wide, and therefore they could be protecting this planet with armed forces stationary just outside of our atmosphere.
                      DONT DREAM IT BE IT!

Know thy enemy

Don't live in fear of words alone, live in fear of the actions behind the words or what may happen if those words are never uttered!

sigpic

Comment

From what I have heard, 'reptillians' (my understanding is that reptillian is a broad term containing many sub species) are divinely responsible for protecting planets. They are connected with nature. Much more than humans are. Im not sure how but their emotional bodies are connected with it in some way. I think that the human predisposition to be parasitic and disconnected with nature triggers a certain amount of resentment. This is why human and reps living together has created problems on other planets. Humans multiply and consume natural resources shamelessly, and then the reps are predisposed in believing that they are superior in every way and that the universe was given to them to rule over and protect.

Like us I'm sure there are those who wish to control and regress the population and those who wish to help us through the ascension process. I believe that 'reptillian' is a very broad term and im sure there are many groups out there that are all unique in their own way. Like us here on earth.

Apparently there are reptillians alongside humans and other races stationed on Nibiru which is like a giant ship with multiple smaller battle planets. They are like any diverse community. Their main aim however is to facilitate our growth through the ascension. Apparently they are a member of the galactic federation. Its all very sci fi huh. Might be complete bullshit. Unless we start seeing a giant red planet in the next couple of years as they predict. Cant imagine that happening. You never know though. We live in a crazy world.

David Wilcock spoke on myth or logic radio the other day about time travel and portals. Its really interesting. A bit of a mind fuck but quite interesting. Another theory is that most of us lightworkers, indigos, etc are time travellers. Here to shift us onto a more harmonious timeline. So far so good. Then again, apparently we all have future selves

All this info is just speculation really and a synthesis of different streams of research. I dont really know any of this crazy shit is for sure.

Comment

Wow people are voting yes??

What the fuck.

I voted no. Of course I don't believe in reptilians, but from the stuff that I've heard said about them they are not good.

Are we talking about the same reptilians?

It's possible for good to come from bad situations. Like strife bringing families closer together for example. But that does not mean that the person causing the strife are good. That should go without saying.

Comment

I think the word 'good' is subjective and problematic.

Comment

I agree with Millz_one
                              good and evil are both subjective terms, because everyone has their own perspective on whats good and evil and no one will ever agree on a clear cut definition to such terms.

Reptillians are not good or evil because nothing is good or evil, its a concept that has been created by humas and will remain such.

On a personal note I quite like the idea of reptillians, because I like reptiles!
                              I think they are quite beautiful creatures and the mythology around the world of dragons and reptilian like creatures inspires the imagination and expands the mind. I also like the idea of reptillians because I am told the are shapeshifters and I feel a certain connection to that because spiritually I often feel as if I am shifting into animals. Like otherkin or weres I often feel phantom parts, (tails, ears, wings) the only difference is I don't resonate with just one animal but i find I can change to anything with ease if I focus on it.

I find the idea of us evolveing into reptillians a quite facinating idea!!
                              I personally do not quite buy into the idea of reptillians as being the evil aliens that are controlling the government, with humongous draconic overlords that live beneath the earth and eat human children (not that I am ruling out the possbility because anything is possible) Something about this concept just sort of strikes me as far fetched (and I am prone to like far fetched ideas most of the time lol)

I feel that reptillian aliens, are more like humans than most people think, meaning like humans they can act in ways that are considered good or bad, and if they are here on earth it is for similar reasons we all are here, to learn, to seek, the expand themselves, and to share and experience...ex
                              My Zazzle Shop! pleaze if you have the money and like my art buy some stuff i really need the funds to keep me and my art going:!http://www.zazzle.com/shadowind_erincooper

Comment

Working...
                              X