Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waking up every night between 3 and 4 am...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waking up every night between 3 and 4 am...

I don't know if this is going to make me sound crazy or not, or if this is significant in any way what so ever... I'm still new here and still really just trying to figure things out but...
    For the last week and a half, I've been waking up every night extremely thirsty and a little paranoid right around 3:30 - 4:00 am... occasionally I'll wake up too a little before OR after... but never more than twice a night. I feel like something is waking me up to communicate with me but I can't hear or see anything and most of the time after I smoke a cigarette and get a drink of water, I'm good to lay back down and welcome my dreams. It's unusual for me because I usually don't have much trouble sleeping all night at all... I mean I have trouble being extremely tired all the time, no matter what, but never have trouble sleeping. I feel paranoid too like something has happened or is getting ready to happen or should be happening... I don't know. I'm a little weirded out, I must say.
    Any suggestions of what I should do or any ideas about what may be going on, if anything?
    Much love,
    Janel
    sigpic
    Beauty can be seen even when it isn't expected.

When I was first waking up, back in October of 2009, I went through the same thing.

It has something to do with when your soul shifts from one vibration to another; It's part of the adjustment process, the waking process.

Are you having any other symptoms?

Check out this link, I found it when I was going through it, I ended up having about 75% of the same symptoms.

http://www.starchild.co.za/crisis.html

Namaste.

Comment

Originally posted by 1month1day11 View Post
      When I was first waking up, back in October of 2009, I went through the same thing.

It has something to do with when your soul shifts from one vibration to another; It's part of the adjustment process, the waking process.

Are you having any other symptoms?

Check out this link, I found it when I was going through it, I ended up having about 75% of the same symptoms.

http://www.starchild.co.za/crisis.html

Namaste.
      wow excellent link This has also been happening to me and not for the first time in my life.Explains a lot thank you

Comment

You're welcome.

I find that once you have an initial awakening, that growth becomes cyclical, meaning that you will grow to a certain point, hit a plateau, then grow again, and so on. Mine seems to coincide with the transition from winter to spring, then summer is the plateau, then growth again from fall into winter, then plateau again.

I had dizzy spells, swimmy vision, waking up at 3 or 4 a.m., narcoleptic sleep attacks at 3 or 4 in the afternoon, terrible fear of going anywhere where people crowded (I have learned the best time to shop when the stores are almost empty), connecting with different entities...

I think every one experiences it differently, but some of the physical side effects are the same.

Comment

very common, its a very productive time of night / day too, perhaps that is to do with the shift in consciousness
          "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
          The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
          "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
          Not Milk - all about what milk does
          http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
          http://cronometer.com/

Comment

It seems to be. Makes me wonder if there is some tie to the interdimensionals that I have contact with; they are masters of transcendental thought, they have a collective moment of consciousness at 3 a.m. every night. Kind of a 'check in and see how we're all doing' type thing.

Perhaps people that are awake are tuned into that? Participating without knowing....perhaps.

Comment

well that time of night is the best for psychic communication too since most people are asleep - less psychic traffic ?
              "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
              The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
              "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Comment

That could be...it's something that only happens when I'm going through a 'growth spurt', which I just endured again when it thawed out here. Now I feel a bit more normal (if that's applicable).

Your hair is amazing, btw, Patryc.

Comment

haha - love the word normal, I'm guessing you are referring to what you used to be like on your last planet, normal always needs to be accompanied by perspective

and thanks about the hair

cosmic cuddles

Comment

Agree with the above.. but I also find that if it happens a few times in a row it somehow becomes part of your body clock and if you also combine it with water and a cigarette then maybe your body expects to be woken up for this ritual.. not sure how to stop it - do you eat a salty diet that might leave you feeling thirsty?

If I've eaten a rich meal then I'll put a bottle of water by my bed to drink so I don't have to get up if I wake up thirsty and I usually go straight back to sleep... maybe this will help?

Comment

In the last ten days or so I also wake up every night between 2 and 4 am just to think stupid, existential thoughts that I don't think in the daylight, like they are not mine. Totally out of my character.
                      Here before you is the natural great perfection of things just as they are.
                      Lama Surya Das

Comment

I went to that link and what's odd is that literally every symptom listed applies to me. I've gone through a lot these last couple of years and everything has just intensified these last couple of weeks. The random bouts of pain, the "zoning" out, the headaches (Lord, I'm so tired of the head aches), the fatigue, the fear for humanity (that is the most intense feeling I've ever endured throughout my entire life)... all of it. I feel like I'm just waiting for something... I don't know what it is yet, but I'm still waiting. Wow... what happens when you awaken then? Should I try to do something when I wake up, like maybe contact something? I don't know, like I said I'm so new to this I feel like I need a coach or something... lol... Thanks everyone for your posts!!! It is greatly appreciated because I finally feel like people understand and I'm not crazy!! There's finally someone I can talk about these things with and not sound like I'm making everything up... my doctors think I'm a hypocondriac but up until recently, I'd never even gone to the doc but like 3 times my entire life. I'm truly grateful!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squawk View Post
                          Agree with the above.. but I also find that if it happens a few times in a row it somehow becomes part of your body clock and if you also combine it with water and a cigarette then maybe your body expects to be woken up for this ritual.. not sure how to stop it - do you eat a salty diet that might leave you feeling thirsty?

If I've eaten a rich meal then I'll put a bottle of water by my bed to drink so I don't have to get up if I wake up thirsty and I usually go straight back to sleep... maybe this will help?
                          its pretty normal to wake up for water. Especially if your body is dehydrated. You don't need a salty diet for this to happen. My diet is void of salt but I still drink between 4 and 8 liters a day.

Comment

That's what I thought at first but I typically drink more than enough water throughout the day and I would think that if anything I'd be waking up to go to the bathroom, not to be more thirsty... I do eat a lot of salt though so maybe you guys are right about that. It's just weird that my whole life I never have had issues with waking out of a dead sleep, and paranoid like I am when I have woken up. I usually have problems with sleeping too much lol quite the opposite. I don't want to sound like I'm quoting the symptoms or anything, because I still have issues with calling myself anything other than Janel lol, but I'm even taking naps during the day now, quite a lot and I'm getting more than enough sleep... I don't know, maybe I'm just more stressed than I think I am. Who knows right?
                            sigpic

Comment

haha well probably i would wake up during those times if i didnt sleep at 11 pm -1 am most night i do find myself waking up unusually early though (4 am... i thought it was already 6 or something) if my sleep patern went normal

for some reason i love salt so much since i was a little
                              "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X