Starseeds from Andromeda Galazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starseeds from Andromeda Galazy

The other day I had confirmation in a dream that I had roots in the Andromeda Galaxy. I had been asking for a time to understand where it was I came from before I incarnated on this planet, and as of late I've just trying to find out as much information on the beings from this galaxy as possible as well as anything else related to it.

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the galaxy. I would appreciate any input on this thanks.

check out //2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/05/fall-of-archons-normal-0.html
    this does not reply to your question directly, but knowledge is power...

Andromeda is in it's own category, at least we sirians, pleidians, arcturians, lyrans, cygnus, etc come from the same galaxy

<3<3<3

Comment

They have a human representee. His public name is TOLEC, he have A LOT of information about then.

Comment

I think this might help you out
        He gives the descriptions of each galaxy/Planetary origin and give you a link to the website
        http://indigosociety.com/showthread....anetary-Origin
        Don't you forget about me.

Comment

It is said while the Milky Way is our grandmother, Andromeda is our grandfather.
          http://theres-still-beauty-here.tumblr.com/

Comment

I was told i am from that galaxy as well but i havent found many others who say they are, channel or anything. Im curious as to how many planets and races exist in andromeda being it is a huge galaxy.
            Do you have any interesting genetic traits?
            Last edited by jessicasimons; 05-22-2012, 11:25 AM. Reason: I cant spell

Comment

Originally posted by jessicasimons View Post
              I was told i am from that galaxy as well but i havent found many others who say they are, channel or anything. Im curious as to how many planets and races exist in andromeda being it is a huge galaxy.
              Do you have any interesting genetic traits?
              i agree. Not many people seem to post or write about Andromeda. I also feel a connection to Andromeda and in search for answers. That's why thanks for posting this thread.

Comment

It seems that way. As far as genetic traits I'm O Negative. Bout it as far as that goes. Quite advanced in my metaphysics and abilities however.

Edit: Random, I did find out that the White tiger is also my power animal...
                Last edited by Breedtracer; 12-20-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sergiopina View Post
                  They have a human representee. His public name is TOLEC, he have A LOT of information about then.
                  how reliable is this man, exactly?

I'm very careful about who I trust..

Comment

I don't feel an attraction to the Andromeda galaxy, but I am interested in learning about any ET.
                    Notice: If you are pleased, displeased, confused, provoked, intrigued, humored, acknowledged, threatened, encouraged, charmed, spiritually stimulated, dramatically motivated, or creatively/eccentrically enticed by my presence, ... PLEASE submit your inquiry via MSN, AIM, PM, or attempt to confront me through your usual astral channels! Thank you! XD

Comment

I'm from Andromeda too. I'm curious also, to how many planets are there.
                      Ellen

Comment

Upon reading the characteristics of each star seed origin/galaxy, I felt Andromeda most resonated with me.
                        Are we not mirrors reflecting one another? Each of us a dimension unto ourself(ves)?
                        ... though I'am so tired of mirrors, please pour me a glass of your wine. xx

Comment

Same here.
                          Ellen

Comment

I'm from Andromeda. It was confirmed today. What I saw about Andromeda is a purple planet, like deep royal purple. The sky is purple. Its inhabitants don't have bodies, but they can manifest as light. They are beings of Light and about 6d or so but they don't understand humans .they find humans interesting and want to learn more about it, so some Andromedians visit Earth as scholars to record ,study. I'm one of them

Comment

Originally posted by LemurianDreams View Post
                              I'm from Andromeda. It was confirmed today. What I saw about Andromeda is a purple planet, like deep royal purple. The sky is purple. Its inhabitants don't have bodies, but they can manifest as light. They are beings of Light and about 6d or so but they don't understand humans .they find humans interesting and want to learn more about it, so some Andromedians visit Earth as scholars to record ,study. I'm one of them
                              wew thanks for sharing, I once visited the planet too.But I'm not sure if it is the same planet as you said.alien girl in my dream said planet size is about 100 times larger than the planet Earth (not sure she said Earth or Jupiter)

Comment

Working...
                              X