Watching at sun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching at sun

When I was kid, I very liked to watch at sun. I remember that I'm often watched at sun on summer. That watching was like admiring the mooon. It wasn't only a glance to sun. I was watching long time. I know that is very dangerous for eyes, but when I was kid, why I did that? And my eyes are healthy now. Does sun means something for starseeds?

Sun is healing because of the magnetic energy and the production of vitmain D in the body for happiness.

Comment

I used to stare at the sun a lot when I was a child. Now as an adult I don't look at the sun because I'm scared for my eyes.

Comment

I can stare at the sun, why is this?

Comment

Maybe you just liked the sun.
          You're too young to live this way. Just look around and see. That life is beauty.
          ~ Of Mice & Men; The Great Hendowski

Comment

I am actually a "sun-gazer" myself. I believe it is safe, and actually beneficial on many levels to look at the sun, but only when it is very low in the sky, like sunrise and sunset. I'm looking forward to resuming my practice this spring. Definitely do your research and use your best judgement if you are thinking about attempting this.

Comment

As Overflow88 said, sun gazing is actually a beneficial practice. I have been doing so regularly for the last 4 months and as long as you only gaze at the sun in the first hour after rising and last hour before sunset, you should be fine. Always respect your comfort levels, but also push them a bit.

Sun gazing has been one of the most profoundly transformative experiences of my life. I have derived GREAT benefit from it and highly recommend it. You stared at the sun as a child because that was before you had been conditioned by medical dogma that it was bad for you or even harmful. It is a natural inclination because the sun holds tremendous, healing energy and sustains all life on this planet.

Comment

Watching at sun

"you gonna do something or just stand there and bleed?" Most agree that this is one of the top 2 man movies of the 90s I think it is the best up there with Braveheart...Tombstone has some of the greatest

Comment

Working...
                X