Are you a starseed? online quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a starseed? online quiz

Starseed sounds similar to indigo, sometimes I wonder......

I scored 73

70 + ... You will be, or have been, contacted ~ do not be afraid -- it was for a family reunion.

The Starseed Quiz

http://home.earthlink.net/~pleiadesx/starquiz.htm

My score was 80

80 + ... You will have a special place in the 5th world, prepare for it.

Comment

I score much higher for indigo....

Do you think indigos and starseeds could be related somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by Imzadi
        Hmm... I think of starseed as "soul origin" and Indigo as "soul state" or "state of being." So I believe you can be both. So your ideals, your personality, your state of being here is Indigo, but your soul is from, well, somewhere else.

It's like saying "I'm American, but I was born in Sweeden." It's possible.
        Interesting! I have always been attracted to the stars, sirius strongly. I did wonder, can you be both....

But then, is it posible, that many people here on Earth have souls that come from somewhere else? We may just be aware of it? I don't know much about starseeds, it's interesting to look into.

I have seen a UFO a few times, I love cats, I'm strongly drawn to isis (when I saw about isis in the quiz....). If I worked and slept totally in the nude (I do sometimes apart from my knickers...lol) I would have scored higher...

I have always felt that I come from somewhere else. When I was a kid, I would look out the window, and think, why did I come to this planet, I am on the wrong planet.....and I have NEVER felt like this planet is home - and I want so much to find home.

Maybe it is because I am aware that my soul does not come from here. So, I wonder, is there such a thing as pure human? I do believe that Aliens came down (in Egyptian time I think...) and mated with humans.....so arn't we all part alien anyway?

Also, I have always felt very different, had such a burning desire to meet my own kind...soulmates.....that's indigo trait too.....

Just my thoughts!

Amethyst
        Last edited by Amethyst; 05-26-2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I'm in that same boat with the nudity... and scallions.
          I'm a vegan, no fishy points there, lol.

The whole "pure human" thing always reminds me of "true American"...really, who can call themselves 'true American' when our ancestors all came from someplace else? ...except the native americans. But then, there is some debate on that too.
          Good point!

Comment

StarSeed Quiz

I got a 74. I'll keep looking skyward!
            Thirty spokes share the wheel's hub; It is the center hole that makes it useful.
            Shape clay into a vessel; It is the space within that makes it useful.
            Cut doors and windows for a room; It is the holes which make it useful.
            Therefore, benefit comes from what is there; Usefulness from what is not there.

Chapter 11 of the Tao

Comment

i scored 82.

Comment

the quiz forgot to ask about the 3 crosses we seem to have in our left palm.i have them.i actually got a new one 2 weeks agoat the bottom right.i don't know what it means,maybe i am growing on the right path?

Comment

I scored an 82. It made sense to me to score within that bracket and no higher because I know that there is a place for me in the 5th dimension. I am sure of my purpose.

I was a bit amazed at some of the questions especially the one about Atlantis. I have had visions where I see my self in a Forest like place where its inhabitants only know peace and love. I imagine Atlantis to be such a place. I've always wanted to live in a place like that. I think my soul comes from a place of peace and it wants to go back.

Comment

98 - but I don't know if I believe in starseeds, it seems somehow to downgrade the human factor

Although it would explain a lot.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
                    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

I scored 97, but I don't like the quiz.

Comment

80 + ... You will have a special place in the 5th world, prepare for it.

do you like tapioca? lol... thats funny
                        Some people are made to move across the earth, and some people are made to move the earth. Guess which one I am.

Comment

What was with the tapioca, anyway?

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
                          ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

ok, so how many people like tapioca anyway since we are all curious?

i do actually.
                            Some people are made to move across the earth, and some people are made to move the earth. Guess which one I am.

Comment

the starseed idea always reminds me of when I was in 3rd grade they gathered all the kids in the auditorium for a presentation and it was about how our generation will live on mars before we die. This is back when NASA was active in the media, around the mid '80s. I felt so excited about that for years. I felt like I couldn't wait to have that option. Makes sense now. But I didn't like how the test was yes or no.
                              "a person is a person through persons"

Comment

Working...
                              X