Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I forgive myself and all, we are all humans just bumping off each other and it's important to realise when the heat dies that that we are all one family

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
      I know I have had some "drama" here with some fellow indigos, but I pledge here and now that nothing that has happened like that will influence me in anyway as a moderator. Let me also take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness for any offense caused.
      to be clear i dont dislike you, and i do forgive you. i think you are growing and changing like the rest of us, and you dont have to be perfect.

i am just stating, this sounds like a bad idea, imo.
      ~many hands make the work light~

Comment

I respect what you have said leila and understand your concern.

Comment

We can have him removed as well as we can put him there leila. Everything is always moving and growing. Lets wait and see what DF says but I personally want to say thanks for hearing some of our concerns.

Comment

hey thanks.
            i'm suprised you would really want to moderate actually.

but whatever. just sayin...thanks for accepting what i am saying.

Comment

The reason I want to moderate is as much to moderate myself as everyone else, I feel it will give me a better sense of discipline which I badly need, and a greater sense of focus and commitment to this forum like in contributing more useful threads (eventhough I posted an interesting one on channeling the other day). So it's a personal challenge to see how fair I can be, and also to change the dynamic of my relationships here and to start over , or something like that.

I accept it Leila because it's so true with me, like the way I treated you on the american allegience thread was ridiculously rude and I am truely sorry for that, that was just plain ignorant and childlike.
              Last edited by SecretAgentMan; 07-29-2011, 05:00 PM. Reason: sense not since, must improve spelling too

Comment

I guess I won't be considered suitable but I think it's important also for this community to have diversity of moderators I think it's important to have balance to achieve a more healthy vibe in any forum. I think I offer this, an alternative type of spiritual vibe to what is normal here

Comment

lol...whats normal anywhere?

Comment

Well for here I am not of the typical spiritual or political that is more common, and I think it would be nice to have different perspectives represented with the moderators, maybe a gender balance to be addressed also

Comment

Well I don,t see it as so cut and dried. It is really difficult some times to stay objective. We come with different gifts and different perspectives. And we have minds and hearts and feelings. It is hard sometimes to overcome our conditioning and look carefully at anothers view.Which is why I never wanted to mod. Who am I to say any one else is wrong.How could I possibly know this.And on the other side of that coin who would you be to judge me if you don,t know me. So phhhhhssssht....throw out the judgement If it were that easy we wouldn,t be in the mess we,re in now would we....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
                        The reason I want to moderate is as much to moderate myself as everyone else, I feel it will give me a better sense of discipline which I badly need, and a greater sense of focus and commitment to this forum like in contributing more useful threads (eventhough I posted an interesting one on channeling the other day). So it's a personal challenge to see how fair I can be, and also to change the dynamic of my relationships here and to start over , or something like that.

I accept it Leila because it's so true with me, like the way I treated you on the american allegience thread was ridiculously rude and I am truely sorry for that, that was just plain ignorant and childlike.

well thats actually a valid reason and seeming very sincere.

idk, maybe i am...just thinking on it quickly...perhaps you would rise to the challenge, and perhaps it would be ok and i am looking at whats too obvious. idk.....it has very little to do with anything youve said to me specifically...more about the way you have interacted with alot of people.

perhaps you should start with the self moderating for a month or two...and then see later. i think that theres usually need for more moderators, so probably you could try again.

as for the fresh start that sounds good...

Comment

I wasn't just being flip when I said I thought SAM would make a good mod, I think it would be good for him and IS. I remember when you first got here SAM lol I remember calling you doubting Thomas...you have grown so much. There are phases in growth and things sometimes negatives have to bubble up so they can be recognized and let go. I see how SAM has taken time today to rethink how his choices have deeply affected others. I have faith in SAM!
                          ~a whisper~

Comment

me thinks youd have to change the user name at least !
                            ha jk

or maybe not kidding.
                            a secret agent man as a mod on this forum....well theres a lot of people who come here...who d that might be a bit of strange chosen name.

i suppose i am not bothered by it, its an odd UN...but heres a funny byte...when you first started posting here under your secret agent nom de plume
                            every time i would see your user name i would hear a little bit of this song...only of course switched up with secret agent man.....ha my head s a funny place sometimes, thinking in song lyrics, and whatnot (especially the what not!?!)

always freely associating

Last edited by leila; 07-29-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I love you SAM, but are you serious?

Then you can't have pillow fights anymore. Come on now!

Comment

this isn't going to end well....

Just wait until the next person makes a thread about their "pre marital" sexual depravities, he'll be clamping down with all the righteous fury of a kiddy fiddling church

Reformed troll? I think not
                                Last edited by Spyder; 07-29-2011, 08:29 PM. Reason: Can't say I didn't warn you ;)
                                ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

Comment

Working...
                                X