mod application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod application

Sigh. I am applying because of times like these where I am one of the only ones on and there is mass trolling and I could have finished it. But instead I am just watching it go on and on and on being like.. if I was a mod.. it would haven't even been able to get like this around these times. When nobody can read the threads either. Ya I know the rules very well. i wouldnt ban people left and right. I would ban GI or anyone of that nature who constantly insults people like that. I am on here everyday .. for at least an hour... I am on during the times when no creature is stirring and the time arises when the place gets filled with spam. I am bummed I couldn't do much about it. If o was a mod I wouldn't end up thinking I'm the shit and all. I would just make sure nobody is being harassed. I don't care if people get into arguments, it happens, that to me isn't harassment, it is just a disagreement.
    Oh ya and my name is chelsea Michelle. Here is my not so professional application but intentions are good. =)

You've got my vote.

Comment

Welcome to the kerupshen club

Comment

That was horrible, i saw it too Lion Lady.
        They were fighting with creating new threads.

Well, do your best if you're become a mod

Comment

Ya hah I will do my best. I won't go crazy and ban or infract people just out of spite. I personally cannot do that because I see great things in everyone so I can't stay mad. It's hard to make me mad already, I could get defensive, but everyone does here and there. I am only human. It is hard to make me mad though, so don't worry about revenge coming from this girl.. that doesn't happen hahah

Comment

Amazing this place IS. its kinda funny because little over two years ago- we had the same situation.

These highly intelligent people often identified as trolls thrive off attention.

Ignore them and their attention whore mentality will dissipate.

I don't really know you, as I've been gone for a while; though I can't really say I've ever been a fan of the idea of moderators
            those who are out there- please take no offense.

Myself like many others do not respond well to Authoritarian figures.

Spark-
            Everday I'm Shuffling.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ23 View Post
              Amazing this place IS. its kinda funny because little over two years ago- we had the same situation.

These highly intelligent people often identified as trolls thrive off attention.

I don't really know you, as I've been gone for a while; though I can't really say I've ever been a fan of the idea of moderators
              those who are out there- please take no offense.

Myself like many others do not respond well to Authoritarian figures.

Spark-

Yes I guess you have been gone for a while considering I didn't recognize your name hahah. If I was a mod I don't want to be considered an authority figure. More like.. a butler. I have the ability to ignore them attention fiends but some people have a harder time than others ignoring them. So they end up getting what they want and continue to do what they do. I have nothing against them, but until they come and take a friendlier approach (which you can get attention either way) ... But until then, I would just clean their puke they threw everywhere so people can come through without slipping on it and hurting themselves. I know that getting hurt makes you stronger, but that's what the world outside of the internet is for. I would like being viewed as a butler more so because I am easy to talk to.. I can give advice to anyone who wants it, helping them help themselves in this place, they don't have to take my advice.. I have opinions, but I don't want everyone following my own opinion, there is no enlightment in that. Everyone should think for themselves. Ya ask questions here and there, but patience and figuring it all out yourself feels a lot better. Now I am rambling hahah.

Comment

Butler in metaphor... Hmm. Clean, put food on the table (advice or just words) for anyone to eat if they would like, if they don't like it they can leave it there. Water the plants (be friends with anyone, I accept everyone nomatter who they are) and help the garden grow (making friends if anyone needs one) ya you get the picture hahah

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ23 View Post

Agree, ignorance is a bliss.
                  I peeked on IS when they were fighting by creating new threads, but i chose to ignore it.
                  That silly fight won't happened if we're ignore the trolls.
                  Last edited by silvercharm; 04-10-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercharm View Post
                    Agree, ignorance is a bliss.
                    I peeked on IS when they were fighting by creating new threads, but i chose to ignore it.
                    That silly fight won't happened if we're ignore the trolls.
                    Indeed. Couldn't agree more. Just some people have a harder time ignoring them than others. It just happens...

Comment

Hey, you sound like a nice person. I don't know you well, but your intentions are good. Here's the deal though... the only way you can help across the board with removing troll posts/spam is to become a "Global Moderator" and I can't just give that away in the beginning. So, can we start off with you choosing a few forums you'd like to moderate and we can take it from there and see how things go?

Thanks for wanting to help.
                      Indigo Society Founder
                      Daniel Fischer

Comment

Thanks! Hmmm how about, indigo cafe, dreams and divination, indigo adults, or personal advice... Any of those, or anything really.. but those stand out the most to me. I can take any of them or all of them... Either way =)

Comment

Ok sounds good. All of those could use more help.

I need some more thanks on the top to endorse you and I'll go ahead and make you a moderator.
                          Indigo Society Founder
                          Daniel Fischer

Comment

Oh dear. Hahah !!! I don't know how to make that happen without advertising. I don't want to beg people to thank me. Lol ill just maybe patiently wait to see if anyone thanks my OP. If not just have Silvercharm be a mod. Either way I think she would be a good one. She is on around the same times as me when none of the other mods seem to be online. Thanks Daniel for considering. If I get thanks I will be happy to be mod, if not, I'm happy either way =)

Comment

*bump* haha there, no more stagnation. Whew.

Comment

Working...
                              X