Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Mod Deletes threads without cause?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Mod Deletes threads without cause?

I created 4 threads asking why my threads were being deleted and they continue to be deleted so to prevent me from having a discussion with the community? Is this justice? Is this fairness? Why is this allowed to continue?

I am making image copies of all these threads so that if they are deleted I will still have a record of how may of my threads are being deleted.

The only one I have seen involved with the threads that wound up locked was Ian. But I have no proof that it's him doing it.

Comment

I have a copy. Here:

Originally posted by MiamiSound
      Daniel,

I hope this thread does not get closed as I wanted to express to you my appreciation for trying to maintain this community as decently as possible. Having been a moderator on this forum twice I have come to recognize many signs of inherent abuse both from members and moderators alike. I am urging you to try and get the community involved in the process of creating new policies on interaction so that there can be a more harmonious energy shared between all supporters. This is something many members are very concerned about and as supporters of your forum deserve to be considered. If you truly care about the forum please take steps towards resolving the current situation so that everyone can feel a part of this community and not just as bystanders to a regime of moderation that does things without consequence, explanation, or warrant.

Comment

I tried to repost your thread to DF. Sorry to say but there is no hope for this place.
        Deo duce comite ferro!!!

www.sourcenosis.com
        Google "sourcenosis" <3

Comment

Can we get an answer here mods? I know you don't like MiamiSound and I never got along with him either but people change. Shame on IS! Where's your love and light?
          Deo duce comite ferro!!!

www.sourcenosis.com
          Google "sourcenosis" <3

Comment

I have every thread open and just waiting to be screencapped. Let me know if anything is needed.

I'd be surprised if any of the mods actually answer instead of locking this too. MiamiSound asked them a question hours ago that remains unanswered.
            http://indigosociety.com/showthread....s-for-the-MODS

Comment

Dang y'all are some cowards.
              Deo duce comite ferro!!!

www.sourcenosis.com
              Google "sourcenosis" <3

Comment

Whats wrong with a little transparency?
                Deo duce comite ferro!!!

www.sourcenosis.com
                Google "sourcenosis" <3

Comment

Originally posted by Utopialove View Post
                  It requires honesty ... not that easy to come by I guess.
                  ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

A rebel
                    Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

Comment

Originally posted by Utopialove View Post
                      That would involve taking responsibility.
                      Not everyone is willing to do that I suppose.

Comment

"the noisiest wheels gets the most grease"

perhaps we are not making enough noise Miami....

X

Comment

1. Yes.
                          2. Yes and no. If no, policy is policy and DF makes the final decision, which he also doesn't have to say why.
                          3. Positively and negatively. The positive impact is greater than the negative impact, which makes moderation in the best interest of IS.
                          4. Of course, otherwise why would you be asking the question?
                          5. Yes. Refer back to the number 3.

I'm not a moderator, but it doesn't take a mind reader.

From what I can see, the problem is the identification and handling of trolls. This is why it looks like moderation has gone renegade, which it kind of has but that is because the moderators don't know what to do to fix the problem. Well, you know the Captain Morgan commercials? Everyone has a little troll in them. I has an excellent idea on how to fix the problem. It is super secret.

I'll send the information to DF.
                          Last edited by FPConEcho; 03-30-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_55366_lvl1data','node_55366_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_55366','getSearchResults_d1ed5b27e975cf18009b9daefff86087','vBAtchmnts_1312123','vBAtchmnts_1312124','vBAtchmnts_1312125','vBAtchmnts_1312127','vBAtchmnts_1312132','vBAtchmnts_1312134','vBAtchmnts_1312137','vBAtchmnts_1312138','vBAtchmnts_1312139','vBAtchmnts_1312147','vBAtchmnts_1312207','vBAtchmnts_1312280','node_1312123_lvl3data','node_1312124_lvl3data','node_1312125_lvl3data','node_1312127_lvl3data','node_1312132_lvl3data','node_1312134_lvl3data','node_1312137_lvl3data','node_1312138_lvl3data','node_1312139_lvl3data','node_1312147_lvl3data','node_1312207_lvl3data','node_1312280_lvl3data','node_1312123_lvl1data','node_1312124_lvl1data','node_1312125_lvl1data','node_1312127_lvl1data','node_1312132_lvl1data','node_1312134_lvl1data','node_1312137_lvl1data','node_1312138_lvl1data','node_1312139_lvl1data','node_1312147_lvl1data',' in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253