Odin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odin

i know some people here can say some crazy things. i know i have. but why was he banned. i did not really see any kind of super duper aggressive behavior from odin?
    F L O W

Odin requested that his account be temporarily banned/closed for personal reasons.
    Last edited by sshenry; 04-09-2012, 04:46 PM.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

I thought he requested to be perma-banned.
      Naah, already posted a goodbye on his thread. -__-
      Bon Voyage then, we'll see you soon.

Comment

Just when I show up, all these people are leaving. I barely got to know the lad. I was hoping perhaps he/she could shed some light on my "World Tree" dream. With a name like Odin, and Asgard as a location, nobody would be more qualified to. I still, all this time later, just cannot shake that dream.
        *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

Hi Odin, come back soon
          ~Aspire to beauty, light, peace and love, whoever you are, wherever you be.
          ~Ground yourself. Then, reach up to Perfection, and place yourself there.
          ~These are the keys to happiness. Choose them. Choose them constantly.
          ~You are worthy of Perfection and Peace. Purity comes to those who seek it.

Comment

Hope to have you back soon Odin.

Comment

Working...
            X