What color is your aura?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color is your aura?

Over your life, what type of color(s) have you heard that your aura is?

Overtime I have heard mainly blue with a yellow tint on the side. I believe this is a typical "Indigo Child" generation aura.

How about you?
    Indigo Society Founder
    Daniel Fischer

Hi Dfisher,

I had an aura photo done this summer and it was pretty neat. I have attached it

I really don't know all that much about the colors... I have searched a few webistes but they all seem to say different things.

Nice Forum BTW
    Be the Change you Seek in the World - Actions Speak Louder then Words.
    Join the Revolution at http://iparte.com -
    Iparte.com is a social website that is owned and opperated by the members.

Comment

Thank you for the compliment.

That is an interesting picture. How did you get that done? I'd like to get that done myself.

Yes, I have not found reliable information on what different colors of the aura mean. Hopefully I can find a reliable source and use it on the resources section here. So far I have put a random one I found on. You can check it out here .

Maybe an expert will come to Indigo Society one day and update us with the proper information.
      Indigo Society Founder
      Daniel Fischer

Comment

I had it done at the Center for new age in Sedona AZ. It is called Kirlain photography. http://www.kirlian.org/aura.htm

It is pretty neat stuff...
        Be the Change you Seek in the World - Actions Speak Louder then Words.
        Join the Revolution at http://iparte.com -
        Iparte.com is a social website that is owned and opperated by the members.

Comment

Wow a center for New Age? I never knew such things existed! Wow, I really should put this information on the site.

Thanks for the information.
          Indigo Society Founder
          Daniel Fischer

Comment

Mine varies

I have a more recent pic (summer 2006) that is mostly white up top, with purple around the edges, orange/yellow on the bottom, but no scanner to scan it.

This picture was taken in 1998. I try to get at least one pic a year. The pic is my favorite one, it has orbs in it and has red, green, gold, white and purple. Click the thumbnail to get a better look at the orbs. The day after this picture was taken I saw an intuitive who channeled up and drew a picture containing the same colors, in the same places. That was so cool...

I'll look around for more aura color information, I know crystallinks.com has a section on the aura that I've read and found true to what I've seen in my time. I have a section of my website dedicated to auras because I find them interesting, The kirlian pictures are very close to the auras I saw in my near death experience. Too bad I didn't get color information then.

There is a lot of information about auras out there..websites, books and people who work with them. I'll look for the best information that rings true to me, when i find it, I'll know and then share.

David
            Last edited by Oakfords; 10-20-2006, 06:00 PM. Reason: Fix thumbnail

Comment

That stuff is so fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. I find it boggling that an "aura" can actually be taken a picture of. Wow, this is amazing. I really need to get mine done, then I can see what I truly am.

This is proof to spirituality, isn't it? That there is something more? Or is this technology not full-proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Restaint View Post
                This is proof to spirituality, isn't it? That there is something more? Or is this technology not full-proof?
                Some people see auras directly.

Comment

7th Chakra - top of head, violet, top of head, thought, spiritual connection, understanding, knowing, bliss, God

I was told I have a Violet/Magenta aura....Would this be correct in Chakra/Aura reading?
                  "The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself."

~*Kristin S. Galbraith*~

Comment

The auras I've seen in my NDE are very similar to the pictures you can have taken. The are not exactly the same, but they are pretty close to the auras I saw in my near death experience.

David
                    Last edited by Oakfords; 10-20-2006, 06:33 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

Bright purple and gold. Though, I have never had a picture taken or have seen it to be sure. Feels true, but don't know for certain.

I didn't know that blue AND yellow were typical Indigo Child colors.

I see you have some information on what colors mean, I will check that out.

Originally posted by DFischer View Post
                      Over your life, what type of color(s) have you heard that your aura is?

Overtime I have heard mainly blue with a yellow tint on the side. I believe this is a typical "Indigo Child" generation aura.

How about you?
                      Last edited by Electra; 10-20-2006, 01:07 PM.
                      Electra

www.skytoearth.com

http://electra.zoints.com/

Comment

My youngest daughter (who is Indigo) is 12 now and has seen auras since she was little.

Last year I got an aura picture and asked her to tell me what color I was before I showed her the picture, she said yellow, and she was right! I ask her these days to look, but she says she doesn't want to do it right now. She does treat me sometimes though..

I'll see what she thinks about coming to this place, maybe she will....

David

Comment

Oakfords, Thank you for your kindness and wisdom.

Your name says it all.
                          Electra

www.skytoearth.com

Comment

i have a dull, red aura and it's easy to tell because i have been sickly as a child, and in recent years grown really quick tempered and had a lot of chronic pain. i have been attuned to reiki recently. although the cleansing period is over, the depression persists. healing seems dangerous and useless to me now because i feel too depressed to do anything. could someone enlighten me on this? i would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Hi Little Polar Bear,

Seems like anger. Do you wish to share about this?

Blessings!

Originally posted by littlepolarbear View Post
                              i have a dull, red aura and it's easy to tell because i have been sickly as a child, and in recent years grown really quick tempered and had a lot of chronic pain. i have been attuned to reiki recently. although the cleansing period is over, the depression persists. healing seems dangerous and useless to me now because i feel too depressed to do anything. could someone enlighten me on this? i would greatly appreciate it.
                              Electra

www.skytoearth.com

Comment

Working...
                              X