Animal Aura Colors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Aura Colors

Lately I've been working on seeing auras.
    I'm wondering if anyone else can truly see them?
    If so, what are the colors you normally see on Animals?
    O
    sigpic

yes i see them everything has an aura. even a bowl of cereal has an aura, though it's not a very colorful one...

animals definitely have auras.
    not sure about colors. i'm guessing they differ with the animal.
    generally my cat has a bright blue aura.
    "We do not err because the truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
    ("no step too high for a stepper." -dad)

Comment

If I don't *see* I feel... Yes, as she said, all have auras.

How have you been doing with it??
      Children Learn Respect BY Example

Comment

I've been doing really good.
        It's really exciting.

I only ask because I use my animals as my test subjects. hah
        They don't freak out if I stare at them funny.
        O
        sigpic

Comment

try using your arm. rest your elbow on something in front of a white wall, so you can steadily look past your fingers.

some time, when you are dead, dead, dead fuckin' tired, and you want to pass out...
          take a minute, if you remember, and try and strain your tired eyes to see an aura
          it will be easier and you will use your eyes correctly to see them, might teach you something, everyone's different when it comes to this stuff
          "We do not err because the truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
          ("no step too high for a stepper." -dad)

Comment

Thanks, Oreides!
            I'll try seeing them when I'm tired.

I've looked at mine, but I can't focus on it as a whole like I can when I look at a full body.
            O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecha View Post
              I've been doing really good.
              It's really exciting.

I only ask because I use my animals as my test subjects. hah
              They don't freak out if I stare at them funny.
              haha, they are so unconditional!
              Children Learn Respect BY Example

Comment

Ive only ever seen a faint glow of almost translucent energy around anything ive looked at. Cats, dogs, horses, sheeps .. humans. Bowls of cornflakes..

Ive never seen any colors but that would be cool.
                The most powerful teachers are those who challenge us to resolve the lessons within ourselves, forcing us to find the source of our healing, peace, love and power from our own resources. They don't refuse to love us because we are unlovable, although that is what we believe, their role is to get us to go within for whatever we are seeking.

Comment

Originally posted by ThetaAbundance View Post
                  haha, they are so unconditional!
                  Yes they are! That's why I love them so much!
                  Animals are amazing.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dazed'nd'Confuzed View Post
                  Ive only ever seen a faint glow of almost translucent energy around anything ive looked at. Cats, dogs, horses, sheeps .. humans. Bowls of cornflakes..

Ive never seen any colors but that would be cool.
                  Was it a white glow? There are three layers to auras.
                  The white glow, Aura colors that change with moods, and Dominant color.

I want to be able to get the Dominant layer down. Hardest..
                  I haven't been able to see it on people yet.

Just keep working on it! If you keep practicing it'll start getting easier, and you'll begin to see colors.
                  O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecha View Post
                    Yes they are! That's why I love them so much!
                    Animals are amazing.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Was it a white glow? There are three layers to auras.
                    The white glow, Aura colors that change with moods, and Dominant color.

I want to be able to get the Dominant layer down. Hardest..
                    I haven't been able to see it on people yet.

Just keep working on it! If you keep practicing it'll start getting easier, and you'll begin to see colors.
                    I can see the white semi haze around objects as well, I didnt realize that was a part of the aura, I was under the impression it was just the dominant color. Thanks for the information.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
                    ~ By the Power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

It is your life... Stand up and live it.

Comment

No problem.
                      That's what I thought too until I started learning more about them.
                      O
                      sigpic

Comment

i seem to see only blue auras, if people don't have a strong blue aura
                        it's hard\impossible for me to see it (don't know why)
                        anyway, today my cat was blue!
                        http://www.itakethevow.com/

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
                        Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

yes, i see auras too, i actually been able to see auras since i was little, i just paid no attention to it, its when i stare at someone for long periods of time, but its not just staring at them you have to like switch your awareness over to some other state, i practice all the time in the bathroom, my aura is bright white, but its not very large.

if you upload a picture on computer ca you still see auras? just wondering.
                          keeping a strong mind and a soft heart

just always remember, that GOD never gives us to much we couldnt handle.

Comment

I see faint paleish/whiteish glows around everything. Never really knew what it was. Just thought it was my eyes being silly. By the way, I always see a whiteish/light blue color around the moon? Does that mean anything?

Anyway, one time I really wanted to put my hand through my desk so I concentrated all my energy on the desk to find it's vibration level to match it with my body. I wasn't successful in the respect my hand hit the desk. . .ouch, but the desk was giving off that paleish/whiteish glow. So is concentrating all your energy like that on something a good way to see auras? It sure took a while. >_> Perhaps I could start with my mother-in-laws cats. lol
                            ‎"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff" - The Doctor

Comment

animals usually are green for me or a greenish blue...I've seen auras since I was a child too ... Let ur eyes go out of focus ( like when looking at a magicEye 3d picture...) ... Look to the edge of your subject where their form n the background meet....as u gt better youl see them without having to try to hard...

Comment

Working...
                              X