Telepathy - univeral language and communication

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telepathy - univeral language and communication

The time is fast approaching wherewe are returning to our universal language. I see, feel and hear about it every day. It seems so often that where words and spoken languages fail us, the energy communicated telepathically through feelings and images is rapidly filling in the gaps.

No more can lies be told and secrets kept as they are communicated through energy regardless. Those confronted with their lies and pretense become swiftly agitated that they reveal their true nature and intentions through their energy. Some go as far to profess that spoken and written word be held above and more sacred than any... I suppose this is done to hold us back from reclaiming our universal ways of communicating. I see more and more how spoken and written communication separates us. Too much lost in translation and misunderstanding by focusing on words that have multiple meanings and context. Too much time and energy spent trying to explain when all we need to do is connect telepathically and communicate.

I feel like telepathic communication is not just a melding of minds either. It can and does happen with all the energy centers (chakras). We speak and connect through feelings too.

I have read a few stories on IS about telepathy becoming more accessable and I find it thrilling and fascinating. From sending our thoughts to those who cut in line at the supermarket to letting others know we will see them soon to ease their anxiousness... no words, just images and feelings sent and received in remarkable speed.

All of this further sends home the message to me about the importance of our thoughts and the responsibility we have in keeping them.

seems to be becoming more and more prevalent, as I see people become more open hearted and empathetic so to I see more instances of it
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
    Not Milk - all about what milk does
    http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
    http://cronometer.com/

Comment

This may sound really off the wall, but in this actually taking place, I'm having to release relationships still; one major one that effects my own daughter. But I have found myself wanting to NOT know things. Like I've found myself wanting to go, "I don't want to know... " as if I stuck my finges in my ears and closed off my heart, just so I wouldn't know what is really the truth. And screw truth is perception, that is bs and not here to debate it. I do notice those that speak of that have no children.

So I agree, something has happened and the ability to lie is over. It has been over since last year some time and I don't know why but if someone asks me, "What am I thinking" I cannot grasp it, but if I'm not being put on the spot (or they blocking it or playing a game) I do pick up on thoughts and more than I would like to.

I actually see thoughts in the air, which is weird and not all the time, but more when my eyes seem to be doing their thing.
      Children Learn Respect BY Example

Comment

does anyone pick up on the government projections ?
        "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
        The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
        "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Comment

Originally posted by Patryc View Post
          seems to be becoming more and more prevalent, as I see people become more open hearted and empathetic so to I see more instances of it

I am seeing it too with those who still have their hearts closed and have no real empathy for tohers. Did you read the thread by swordcat about the man who cut in front of him in line at the grocery and then lied about it? I found that story to be interesting because swordcat felt the mans lie, his words betrayed him and the truth was spoken anyway and then swordcat spoke with him telepathically and the man heard what was said... It seems that it is accesable to most everyone it's just we have not learned how to utilize it or understand it. To me this is a god sign that the secret keepers agendas are failing

Comment

Originally posted by beautifulmind View Post
            I am seeing it too with those who still have their hearts closed and have no real empathy for tohers. Did you read the thread by swordcat about the man who cut in front of him in line at the grocery and then lied about it? I found that story to be interesting because swordcat felt the mans lie, his words betrayed him and the truth was spoken anyway and then swordcat spoke with him telepathically and the man heard what was said... It seems that it is accesable to most everyone it's just we have not learned how to utilize it or understand it. To me this is a god sign that the secret keepers agendas are failing

But you see, there is nothing we have to do to get here, but speak of how this happens in our life or anyone who is around us. There really have been no secrets, just our veils were thick.
            Children Learn Respect BY Example

Comment

Originally posted by ThetaAbundance View Post
              But you see, there is nothing we have to do to get here, but speak of how this happens in our life or anyone who is around us. There really have been no secrets, just our veils were thick.

That may be your experience Tonya, where you are currently at and feel but for others, self included at times in my life... secrets have been kept. If you were to ask my husband about any of this, he would know nothing. The reason being that he was programmed to not question and not seek anything outside of what makes him functional and useful and yet he too has gifts in this arena that he does not understand, that he sometimes discounts as crazy or worthless because the SECRET was kept from him that his gifts were of value. That is my experience and where I am at. Secrets are kept, this is what I see. But there is no need for secrets any longer and all will be revealed despite those who wish to keep things hidden.

Comment

indeed, you can't keep secrets once telepathy kicks in. I know they do attempt to keep people unbalanced by projecting fear, jealousy, anger and whatever of the other emotional manipulations they can use but you can pick up on these as external once your heart is open enough. Bat them away, look to your core, become the bliss, everyone has their own free will and can choose their own path. Even the projections can not halt your free will.

Comment

Originally posted by Patryc View Post
                  indeed, you can't keep secrets once telepathy kicks in. I know they do attempt to keep people unbalanced by projecting fear, jealousy, anger and whatever of the other emotional manipulations they can use but you can pick up on these as external once your heart is open enough. Bat them away, look to your core, become the bliss, everyone has their own free will and can choose their own path. Even the projections can not halt your free will.
                  Here is the rub... as with my husband, he has no idea what "once your heart is open enough" means and I say that even while acknowledging that he has great love for me and his daughters but outside of us all he sees is science and logic and that has been his manipulation. So I ask, how to make him aware of "open heart" or even that he was designed to be the tin man literally? Really his free will has been halted. The only thing I can hope for is as time goes on and the agendas fail he will be freed more and more. Even his love for me has been blocked from him truly feeling and hearing me...

Didn't really want to argue this... done. Point is we are reclaiming our birthright... our universal language.

Comment

It's funny that it's said that it's breaking down the language barrier, I have heard the thoughts of others who spoke languages such as chinese or french and heard their voice in my head in english and visa versa.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
                      It's funny that it's said that it's breaking down the language barrier, I have heard the thoughts of others who spoke languages such as chinese or french and heard their voice in my head in english and visa versa.
                      That is really awesome and something that I have been wanting to do for the past 3 months now. Be able to understand anyone using telepathy no matter what language they speak vocally. That would be so beautiful! One universal language of truth that allows us to communicate with anyone anywhere.

Comment

txs,
                        Telepathy is the universal Galactic language.
                        With a little practice you can control your
                        picture with empathy thoughts.
                        Some tips for new folks.
                        Always use brief picture statements.
                        Don't shout, a whisper is better. It is
                        a picture to be sensed-seen.
                        Pause between your statements,
                        to give a chance for replying.
                        Stay guardedly open for the reply.

Practice with trees, young children,
                        and animals. Telepathy is not limited
                        to this "Time" or this dimension. It is
                        controlled through your intention.

Young children will almost always reply
                        to women. They are more cautious with men.
                        I always start with my smiling face waving hello.
                        Usually they have not been contacted by a stranger
                        before. They will be surprised, and most of the time
                        be pleased.
                        Be in harmony,
                        be in beauty.
                        roger.
                        note:
                        many children with one of the LD's
                        are very often telepathic. They will be so
                        surprised at your contact that they will be
                        flustered and say to much to fast.

Another good practice is reading/picturing a
                        picture book to pre-readers. You can add
                        some action to the pictures. Kids love that.
                        Have them picture the book and add action too.

I use my telepathy alot. On my daily walk
                        I'll "picture" to the grass, trees, plants and
                        animals. Clipped conversations with the two
                        cats are often.
                        Mr. Purr uses me the most. He will bring in small
                        animals unharmed for me to identify for him. Once
                        I identify them:
                        as to species, defense means, diet, and
                        living habits, he picture where he caught
                        it and will walk away. I then carry it out
                        and place it near the finding place.
                        [I often wonder who he is reporting to.]
                        Be in harmony,
                        be in beauty.
                        roger
                        Last edited by Psychic Child; 02-28-2013, 04:30 PM.
                        Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                        This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                        by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

Telepathy does not just exist as communicative energy, it exists between the being and the environment. It exists through history and encompasses all of time. The reason we see a liar is because we see truth. Telepathy exists between time and through books as well. The energies that are present in the text, written or materialised, exists as a record that can be telepathically absorbed or experienced. The ability to see energy is telepathic, and everything is energy. Our past judgements can get in the way of our progress into new areas, including our viewpoints, and positions of understanding. With more awareness comes a deeper understanding, and ultimately a new experience.

Comment

Originally posted by ThetaAbundance View Post
                            I actually see thoughts in the air, which is weird and not all the time, but more when my eyes seem to be doing their thing.
                            Its not wierd at all, actually it is an advanced state. Some have said that awareness equals perception and with controlled awareness one can see the perceptual result. In this arena even your thoughts become visually perceptable. Good work.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, Psychic Child! I found it very helpful! A few follow up notes and comments:

Originally posted by Psychic Child View Post
                              txs,
                              Telepathy is the universal Galactic language.
                              With a little practice you can control your
                              picture with empathy thoughts.

Some tips for new folks.
                              Always use brief picture statements.
                              Don't shout, a whisper is better. It is
                              a picture to be sensed-seen.
                              Pause between your statements,
                              to give a chance for replying.
                              Stay guardedly open for the reply.
                              Thanks so much for these tips. When you say "control your picture with empathy thoughts" are you saying that you create pictures in your mind of what you want to share and then put feeling behind it?

Practice with trees, young children,
                              and animals. Telepathy is not limited
                              to this "Time" or this dimension. It is
                              controlled through your intention.
                              I have talked to a tree before (Ed) and a rock (Carl) and that was a BLAST. The communication was so fast, it just felt like these downloads of thought into my brain. It was beautiful! But I can't do this with people (other than the very few telepathic thoughts I've received from people on accident of very strong emotion) and would love to be be able to read others and get their thoughts in the same way, especially if we speak different languages, or with anyone who wants to just for fun. Maybe this is just one of those things that I have to keep going with even if it feels like I'm just making a conversation up? Or maybe people are just harder to read?

Young children will almost always reply
                              to women. They are more cautious with men.
                              I always start with my smiling face waving hello.
                              Usually they have not been contacted by a stranger
                              before. They will be surprised, and most of the time
                              be pleased.
                              Be in harmony,
                              be in beauty.
                              roger.
                              note:
                              many children with one of the LD's
                              are very often telepathic. They will be so
                              surprised at your contact that they will be
                              flustered and say to much to fast.
                              I don't have any children near me but the next time I meet one, I will definitely definitely try this!

What are LD's?

Another good practice is reading/picturing a
                              picture book to pre-readers. You can add
                              some action to the pictures. Kids love that.
                              Have them picture the book and add action too.
                              I will definitely try this too when I meet another kid. This sounds really fun

I use my telepathy alot. On my daily walk
                              I'll "picture" to the grass, trees, plants and
                              animals. Clipped conversations with the two
                              cats are often.
                              This one I can do today and any day and it is one that I will start practicing. When I talked to Ed and Carl, it was more with words. Although they were also able to pick up on some thoughts that I was just THINKING about sending them... and in thinking about sending them, they picked up on them and those ones were in image and feeling form. Then when they respond to me, it is in a thought download in my brain, or it will be a feeling that I just KNOW what it means without a doubt, or it will sometimes be an image. [/QUOTE]

[I often wonder who he is reporting to.]
                              This made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X