Psychic Birthmarks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmazonPrincess View Post
    I have 2 birthmarks on the left and right side of my stomach.
    Me too, right along the waistline. About 4 on each side with a mole smack dab in the middle. No doctor has been able to explain what they are, and just postulated "birth marks". As I was reading your post right away these marks came to mind, naturally. When I then saw you say where yours were located as well (same place), my mind moved between that area where coincidence meets purpose. I may just follow that link and share. Edit: Nevermind, as the link seems broken, and I got a WOT warning as well.
    Last edited by LucidDreams; 07-11-2012, 10:58 AM.
    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

Very interesting! I have never heard of psychic birthmarks or the past life injury part either. I have a birthmark at the base of my head, right where it meets my neck. I also suffer from lots and lots of bad headaches and migraines, most all the time the pain starts at the base of my head where it meets my neck. My hubby pointed out to me once that everytime I have a bad one I ask him to rub right where that birthmark is. Interesting, looks like I found a new research topic!!

Comment

Hi Celestial1, first i would like to say... Nice to meet you . As you know from reading the posts here that its a very interesting topic, and i will be starting a new post soon as i have stated 2 posts up, ill leave you a PM once i post .
        You can stand in front of me blocking my view stopping me from being who i am.
        You can stand behind me, point at me and judge me for whom you think i am.
        I would rather you stand with me and share all that i can be with you

Comment

Aloha lightsoldier, nice to meet you as well! I look forward to reading more on this subject and your new post as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial1 View Post
            Aloha lightsoldier, nice to meet you as well! I look forward to reading more on this subject and your new post as well. Thanks for the heads up!
            Ur Welcome.
            You can stand in front of me blocking my view stopping me from being who i am.
            You can stand behind me, point at me and judge me for whom you think i am.
            I would rather you stand with me and share all that i can be with you

Comment

Crazy I'm finding this because even as a child I have always felt some sort of connection/pride towards my birth marks. I have a few birth marks the first is on my neck just under my chin on the left side, I had dreams of my neck getting caught in a zipper in that exact spot. I have another well 2 on my left arm both with hint across from each other separated but look as if at one point they were attached...they sort of look like a ting yang sign. I also have a strawberry birth mar very faint on my stomach, what really gets my attention is that I suffered and still suffer from stomach problems, I always say my stomach will be my demise... Maybe it was in my past life... My last birth mark is one on my left hip it started out on my but I guess but is more on my hip as I grew, that one is my favorite it is the exact shape of Canada, my country I always felt a connection towards.. Most of my birth marks are on the left side of my body besides my one on my hip.. Is there some sort of meaning behind that or any of them for that matter? I would love to hear back from you

Comment

I've always suspected that I was imprisoned in a past life with shackles. I have a small red birthmark on my right inner wrist. I’ve wondered if it was a scar from the shackles. I also have many moles and freckles.

Comment

I have this blueish under skin birthmark right between my wrist and my thumb.

It's a size of a quarter. I can still see it very clearly.

When I was born, my parents (buddhists) went to a monk and asked about my birthmark, and then the monk said I was the reincarnated soul of my Grandpas mother who died with a same mark between her wrist and thumb.

She died few years before I was born.

Comment

My birthmark has a special name: Sebaceous Nevi. It was like this reddish waxy weird bump/bald spot on the back of my head about the size of a dime at birth, and grew till it was about a quarter in size. I had it removed a few years ago because it never stops growing and can be pre-cancerous, so now I'm left with about an inch and a half long scar that looks like I was cut with a razor. I've always rubbed my birthmark, and sometimes I do it still on that scar that's left. It has a comforting effect for me, same reasons a kid sucks his thumb. If it was an effect left from a former life (never quite knew what to think of that personally, I'd say it's reasonable to think I was shot in the back of the head. I have always gotten sort of weird vibes from it though. I was always somewhat prideful of it, as well.
                    Last edited by SurrogateSpark; 07-24-2012, 02:29 PM.
                    "God is the perfect poet,
                    Who in his person acts his own creations."
                    "My sun sets to rise again." - Robert Browning

Comment

I have like no birth marks that I know of. Also I can't visit the website that's linked.

Comment

Wait, to be clear, what color are they? Just brown, or are they more... colorful?... I have one on my leg that somewhat resembles a rough O. The mark is red and light purple. If it is the same thing, that's good. If not, I guess it's just freaky, then...

Comment

I have several birthmarks lol. One i call my constellation because its a form of a triangle on my arm. Ya I am covered in them....so what exacly does it mean? have a few on my arms and one of my face.
                          "I am not afraid... I was born to do this"-Joan of Arc

Comment

I got birthmark between my chest and between my ass cheek..
                            " You are both very knowledgeable and creative. You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
                            Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them. As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there."

Comment

Do they say anything cool about having Cellulite? Maybe I'd feel better about it?
                              "I am not afraid... I was born to do this"-Joan of Arc

Comment

I have strange mark on my hair. It is on back of my head. Everyone notes it and I get comments about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X