**If you would like to share some information about cleaning our auras, please reply to this thread and share your info here. Thanks
There are lots of ways to clean your aura.
Why should we clean our auras?
-- Because they get filled with, and affected by, all sorts of things: holes, tears, bumps, grit, distortion, and a whole lot more – simply as a result of daily living and our interactions with others.
Cleaning our auras – if done regularly – heals and restores. It makes us feel good. It raises our vibrations (the energy frequency at which we are vibrating).
When should we clean our auras?
Ah, the 64 dollar question. Everybody has his/her own personal view of this.
The way to find the answer for you, is to experiment, to monitor how you feel, and to adopt the practices that feel right for you
- once a day, first thing in the morning
- twice a day: at the beginning of the day, then again at the end of the day
- only at the end of the day
- as soon as you get home, after being out there in the world that day
- after a trauma, or accident, or argument, or conflict, or if feeling stressed
- if feeling “under attack” in any way
- before and after entering a spiritual place, religious site, religious ceremony
- before (or both before and after) undertaking your daily spiritual practices (such as meditation, prayer, reflection, contemplation, qi gong, yoga, research and reading, or anything else you do regularly)
- before and after important events (job interview, meeting new people in a context that is important to you, going somewhere new that is important to you etc.)
- whenever you want to raise your vibrations, and to feel good, and to feel connected to God/Creator/Source/the Universe/everyone and everything
- whenever you want/need to be healed, or to feel refreshed, or to feel calm or feel more peaceful
Here is one method to clean the aura
Cleaning your aura with lavender oil
1. Pour a small amount of lavender oil into the palm of one hand.
2. Gently rub the palms of the hands together, to spread the oil on both palms.
3. Stand up straight. Reach the hands above the head as high as possible.
4. Clean by sweeping the hands – cleaning with the oil-covered palms of the hands – in downwards motions.
5. Reach in front of the body, behind the body, to the sides of the body – aim to clean as far as you can reach, on all sides, from top to bottom.
6. Some people “sweep” in long motions, from above the head down to the feet; others sweep downwards, in sections, all around the body in downwards motions, gradually working their way down to the feet.
7. Do this carefully, and with a positive intention of joy and cleansing, to “sweep” the lavender oil down through the aura.
8. Sweep around the feet, in downwards motions towards the ground. The feet apparently pick up a lot of dirt and grit (other people’s vibrations, other places’ vibrations) so pay special attention to thorough cleaning of the feet.
9. Don’t get obsessive about it. Be thorough, but don’t obsess about cleaning every single millimetre of space around you.
10. Always clean the aura from top to bottom.
(Some people may have differing views on cleaning the aura from top to bottom. If so, please explain your viewpoint, so that others may learn from your experiences. Thanks )
11. Cleaning the aura from top to bottom “grounds” us, balances us and centres us, bringing calm and a feeling of release and renewal.
12. Cleaning the aura “mends” the aura and removes any negative energy we may have collected in our daily travels. It relieves stress and discomfort. It “removes” anything we don’t actually need from our energy field/aura.
If you cannot sense your own aura, cleaning it regularly will help you become more “in tune” with it. In time, you may be able to sense where there are “problem areas” in your aura. It doesn’t even matter what form those problems take – if you keep your aura clean, the problems will be fixed before they can worsen. The more often you clean your aura, the better it – and you – will feel!
Try not to fixate on “what is wrong with my aura”. There essentially is nothing wrong with it at all! It serves no purpose to go into great detail about everything that may be “wrong” with your aura – what counts is healing it and maintaining it; keeping it clean. Just focus on cleaning it regularly, and focus on how you feel.
If the lavender oil method doesn’t seem to work for you, find a method that works, and share it here so all of us can try it!
Animals and cleaning their auras
Everyone has his/her own opinion on the following. Please feel free to share your views below.
Apparently, animals don’t need to clean their auras – it happens automatically for them – though I thoroughly enjoy cleaning my animals’ auras from time to time – especially if they are unwell. Their reactions vary: some of them give me the “what the....???” look, others sit up straight and examine themselves and love every bit of the cleaning, standing up afterwards and walking about the place proudly! Others sit calmly and give a look of gratitude afterwards.
Do they know what I’m doing? Good question. I don’t know the answer. Some appear to know, others appear to not know.
**That’s just my personal experience Please share yours!
To those who say, “I don’t believe any of this garbage,” my response is, “Do you like Armenian food? Have you ever tried it? How many dishes did you try? What did you like or not like about it?
"Don’t criticise Armenian food if you’ve never tried it!”
In other words,
~ Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it
Thanks for reading this Wishing you a strong and healthy aura!