Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare Blood types and UFO/illuminati bloodline connections?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes...they do.

Most people within the black/psychic op programs are people who have been sought out.

I won't say much about this either but many of the "missing children" we see are abductees of a hidden group. Yes some of it is child trafficking, yes some of it is twisted/perverted fucks, but much of it is "sanctioned" and so well organized it would scare the living bejeezus out of people...In particular during the 80's this hidden group (I won't name them because it causes confusion) began experimenting with things that most people even in our time are completely unaware that it is a reality. They are very much like the higher ranks of the German Army (who did genetic experiments, tried to create nuclear powered UFO's, etc) during world war II (those of the Thule Society).

Some say that these people are even the same descendents of the same nazi programs, inherited through the Paperclip program after the war (they were also the guys, who first started mind control as we know it). They did things like experimented on Buddhist monks, psychics, tried to create psychotronic machinery to influence the brain wave patterns of others, so on and so forth.

These people that kidnap many children are of similar virtue. Disgusting in my eyes, but it's not something to focus on as it is based in fear.

And yes "abilities" runs in my family too. Crazy huh? I seriously have handfuls of cousins that are all intuitive, but most of them did not embrace them (one of them just started doing reiki...). Also a very Matriarchal kind of family on one of my parent's sides....and on the other side there is the french connection. On my mothers side they are ALL intuitive.......my nieces/nephews (or second cousins) being born and that have been born are all as crystal/indigo/rainbow as it can get. One of the more recent ones I knew was a huge soul, she was not even 2 months old and when I saw her for the first time she stared at me for what seemed like hours. With perfect intelligence and recognition, she knew who I was......

This is why I have hope...because there are even MORE people like ourselves coming.....and if the previous generations (us and those before us) embrace their "spiritual abilities" then the children will have an easier time coping/growing up. Instead of being led to believe they are learning disabled, flawed, anti-social or strange. Then being medicated for their rest of their lives, never learning how to curb their own disabilities my embracing their gifts.

Here's something to chew on....when I was in high school I did have some ADD. I had a hard time focusing sometimes and would find myself reading sentences over and over because my focus was on 1000 things at once. This persisted with me all throughout high school until you know what? My "Awakening" in college, or whatever you want to call it. Then, when I began to embrace this hidden side/nature of myself...and began this journey into the unknown....well basically all those things went away! I have almost no issues listening, reading, focusing, or any of those other things anymore. I mean sure I space out like everyone else but I don't feel at mercy to any of it. It's almost as if that awakening re-focused all the chemicals in my brain to work properly.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 04-01-2011, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Last edited by isis; 04-01-2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

not that this subject isn't extremely interesting (i've been reading it haven't i?), but i caution everyone not to think too much about their own bloodlines. thats what they are into-- entitlement. entitlement is dead. this is the era of human unity. just keep yourself together and be ready to do your job when the moment comes. sounds preachy i know but i had to say it.

i have rather pure biological genes that are not connected to any of that, neither the elite stuff nor traditional peoples. no one in the family or extended family had abilities and it was never talked about. but here i am, with the blood type, all this awareness and abilities. i admit tho that i have often wondered how i ended up in that situation with those people.
        Last edited by rabana; 04-01-2011, 09:27 AM.
        !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
        ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
          not that this subject isn't extremely interesting (i've been reading it haven't i?), but i caution everyone not to think too much about their own bloodlines. thats what they are into-- entitlement. entitlement is dead. this is the era of human unity. just keep yourself together and be ready to do your job when the moment comes. sounds preachy i know but i had to say it.

i have rather pure biological genes that are not connected to any of that, neither the elite stuff nor traditional peoples. no one in the family or extended family had abilities and it was never talked about. but here i am, with the blood type, all this awareness and abilities. i admit tho that i have often wondered how i ended up in that situation with those people.
          Exactly

And the point is this factor which was once "active" in certain bloodlines is now ACTIVE in everybody.

That's what 2012 and indigos is really all about IMO, equal opportunity for everyone! As that one article stated, the grail secret is to share the grail with everyone

And Rabana I believe it is regressive and you got the right combination precisely for your birth Your whole family doesn't have to be psychic for you to be this way, but regardless the genes were passed down and you ended up "expressing" it.

Take care.

edit: and you are right, it is only "them" who care. It is well known among some circles that the only way to get into the black psychic/paranormal operations part of the intelligence communities and secret government is to have specific DNA. They do this for various reasons that really just isn't worth talking about anymore.
          Last edited by AmentiHall; 04-01-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

i feel i am who i always have been on this planet, biology being a secondary factor. i have always felt uncomfortable with this particular skin and biological/cultural background, its not my usual karmic thing. perhaps even in this we are pioneers, taking it out there to the world? at a very young age tho i was told by guides that i wouldn't have kids and i didn't so i'm not passing any of it on biologically.
            ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Biology is always secondary IMO

Comment

yeah i agree, to a point. when i read this stuff it comes across totally different, than maybe someone else...who...well had their mind...well more inclined to certain ideas. darn, even that sounds funny, but truthfully. i can read it and it doesnt seem....well idk.

though i hear ya, entitlement, any sense of spiritual superiority, all that should be done away with.
                ~many hands make the work light~

Comment

sorry to say it but bs, amenti. all traditional people, nature people-- all of them-- were clued in to the sacred and there are/were traditional people all over the world geographically and culturally. the mayans were no more aware than the peoples who left no trace and whose names we no longer remember.
                  Yes please don't think that I personally think that these bloodlines are "sacred," in comparison to others. I am not elitist, that is the terminology and wording "they" use. I'm just trying to illuminate how bloodlines of specific characteristics who were seeded here originally for GOOD purposes became (because of human ignorance and ego) a sort of "elitist" class system. These are the bloodline descendants with certain characteristics of our cosmic brotherhoods. But I personally don't care.

The reason IMO of the guardians of secrets, the starseeds (or the indigos if you wish) was to ensure proper evolution (spiritually) and to help every human being throughout their times live out their SACRED lives. Every human being is an angelic in the making, every human being is sacred onto themselves. Genetically, spiritually, and all of the above. There is no true hierarchy that is lower-level thinking

Comment

The reason IMO of the guardians of secrets, the starseeds (or the indigos if you wish) was to ensure proper evolution (spiritually) and to help every human being throughout their times live out their SACRED lives.
                    thats what we were doing in Mu, one thing anyway: establishing and embedding the sacred archetypes so that everyone in the Earth Project, even far in the future, would be able to draw on them.

for example, no matter how a person seems to be oriented, or whats going on with them, somewhere deep inside they know about peace and love and comfort.

jesus came here largely to throw a reminder of the archetypes into otherwise nasty proceedings.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabana View Post
                      thats what we were doing in Mu, one thing anyway: establishing and embedding the sacred archetypes so that everyone in the Earth Project, even far in the future, would be able to draw on them.

for example, no matter how a person seems to be oriented, or whats going on with them, somewhere deep inside they know about peace and love and comfort.

jesus came here largely to throw a reminder of the archetypes into otherwise nasty proceedings.
                      Yes precisely, and Yeshua/Jesus was also a carrier of archetypes. Like an "upgrading." Part of the same plan.

----

Leila!!!

I found this interesting story, and I would of deemed it BS if it wasn't for certain things he talks/knows about that only people who have undergone similar experiences would know what he's talking about....he talks about the Celtic/Druidic bloodlines, the rH negative factor and why the NSA tracks them down

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...#CHAPTER%20ONE

----

First wave!! I just realized some of the information you posted in your previous post, is "copy and pasted" from same material.

Talk about synchronicity, I can't believe I didn't see that before
                      Last edited by AmentiHall; 04-06-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• I dunno what blood type I am, my mom is supposed to be one of those super rare blood types but I never got which one that one was, and also dunno mine anyway either =P

Comment

• whoa- heavy.

heres the most relevant quote from that

The NSA is very interested in creating genetically enhanced assassins and espionage agents who have certain inborn genetic traits such as PSI/psychic ability. These genetic enhancement methods are a continuation of the Nazi geneticists and mind control doctors in the Second World War.
                          As many people know, the Nazi’s were heavily into the occult, and Hitler was trying to create his “Uberman,” which is German for superman. This is a genetically enhanced soldier with heightened senses, intelligence, strength, and paranormal abilities such as telepathy. All of this will be covered in detail in chapter two.

The NSA is looking for people of certain bloodlines, and these people are mainly of Celtic/blueblood (aristocratic) genetics. Individuals with these genetics have a predisposition to paranormal/PSI ability, as these cultures have practiced psychic abilities for generations in ancient rituals that have their modern expression in freemasonry; therefore, it is in the genetic memory of people of these bloodlines, even if they have not practiced psychic ability themselves.

There are generations of high-level masonry in my family. Individuals of Celtic blueblood lines have an RH-negative blood factor. This is a very rare blood type and makes up about 5% of the population. RH-negative means oxygen is processed in the blood differently to people with RH-positive blood. The amount of oxygen processed by the body makes all the difference in unusual abilities. This is evident in arts like Tai chi and Yoga.
                          There are also deeper issues, which connect to the so-called ancient “Nephilim” of the Bible.

The NSA is the sister organization to the CIA and is now a more powerful entity. 1947 was also the year of the Roswell crash and when Israel was formed. A year later in 1948, a genetic bloodline study was started in Britain to locate gifted children to be used for espionage by the intelligence community. This was called ‘Project Anvil’ but changed its name to ‘Project Oaktree’ in the 1950’s.
                          Oaktree was under the command of the NSA by this time and was being run from Harwell genetics laboratories in Oxfordshire. It was connected to all the major hospitals in the U.K. and was connected to the Mannequin program that I was born into. Mannequin was started in 1972 at the Peasemore base near where I grew up in Tilehurst, Berkshire.

Project Oaktree was actually set up to locate the descendants of the ‘Tribe of Dan,’ which is the so-called ‘Lost Tribe of Israel’. These middle-eastern people were of white skin, and the descendants are not actually lost but kept secret. Some people may have heard of the ‘British Israelites,’ and Gordon Brown is heavily into this school of thought.
                          The Tribe of Dan travelled from Dan (‘Kaish’ in Hebrew) just below Mt Hermon and went up into Greece around the time of the Exodus. In Greece, they were known as the Spartans. From Greece they travelled to France where they were the Merovingian Priest-Kings and other French Royal lines. From France they travelled to Scotland, Ireland and America.
                          They were known as the ‘Tuatha De Danann’ in Ireland and Celtic clans, such as the ‘Campbells’ in Scotland.
                          They were worshippers of the Goddess of energy, such as Astarte and Ishtar and were heavily into animal shamanism, such as bird and snake symbology. The eagle is one of their symbols, and the eagle on the American coat of arms and the NSA symbol represents the Tribe of Dan.

The owl is also another of their symbols, which represents the ‘angel’ Ishtar.

This is a very holy bloodline with powerful PSI abilities. The Luciferian religions believe that by abusing children and people of this bloodline, they are directly attacking God.
                          The Watchers had good and evil amongst them. Archangel Michael is named as a physical watcher in the Middle East in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
                          The battle between the ‘Sons of Light’ and the ‘Sons of Darkness’ is mentioned in this work. This battle still rages today. Some say Project Oaktree was ultimately looking for the human descendants of the Watchers. We have to ask ourselves why are the 12 tribes of Israel so important, and who physically ‘seeded’ these bloodlines.
                          The answers we are given by the religious institutes of the world, such as “They are God’s chosen people,” will not suffice anymore. People ask why are they called the Watchers.
                          The answer seems to be because of their ability to project their consciousness out of the body and perform an ancient form of advanced remote viewing.

Comment

• anywho, not saying i totally think this writing is all true, or again, want to support the idea some people have "special" blood lines kind of thinking...but it really does seem to be a pecularity about the rh neg groups.

and i do think that these people are indeed different, and understanding this would change peoples perceptions about this.

for instance it points to a very different kind of physiology, one that most medicines and health care info does not neccessarily take into consideration. this is something that is neither good nor bad, just different, and needs to be made clearer i think to the people who are rh neg.

i also have anew theory about certain genetic lines having a greater access too, or "abnormal" or peculiar development of the pineal gland(actually not abnormal at all, imo). which is why some people are easily lucid dreamers, and other people are much less given to those kinds of patterns of thoughts, or dreaming.

again not better or worse but different , and because in the minority, not very well understood just how different. so this to me speaks of how certain people are able to, or cant help but, access certain "altered states of mind" which may actual not be "altered" but the norm for them.

understanding about this properly would help a lot of people, who would otherwise be told by a majority rh positive blood person that they are "crazy" for having certain dreamer qualities, or strange abilities....which again could just be more the norm for a person with the genetic difference.

well some thoughts. i've had a lot of different ideas about all this stuff....
                            still think that there is a plurality here, that is being missed in a lot of this sensionalist writing. its not just these two groups, or this group and everyone in it is a certain ways, "better " or "worse" or whatever else. much more comlicated than that, and now mixed together through all of us.there were different groups, with different agendas, and theres been confsuion, or perhaps intentional placing of blame on certain groups who were just being unfairly associated with certain things. a lot of switching up of the info, and groups.

heres more
                            http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/r...ive-mysticism/

It has been often reported that there is a list of odd circumstances surrounding rh negative individuals… it’s really very unfortunate that the scientific community does not offer the public great quantities of answers related to these things…
                            Though it’s not impossible to research some of the findings which relate rh status to certain other characteristics… just try it. More often than not, you will run into documents that are provided by medical journals which you will have to pay to read.
                            Not all data requires the input of the medical field to observe though… so i will mention a few that the average person can verify for themselves in everyday life.
                            Rh negative individuals tend to be “Caucasian”… though it is not impossible to find people of African descent with an rh negative status, these people usually have what is referred to a “weak” or inactive D antigen… a D antigen is present but it is dormant and non-functional.
                            People of Asian origin with rh negative status are almost non-existent. Perhaps in obvious relation to that, rh negatives tend to have blue, green or hazel eye color… though you will find that those eye colors are far more common in rh negative Caucasians than in rh positive ones.
                            RH negatives think differently… this is from where my speculation on the percentage of those who are reading this comes.
                            Even if you are unaware of your blood type and you did not access this subject because you are already aware you are rh negative, chances are… you are.
                            The reason for this is because it is the nature of the rh negative brain to think in an unconventional way. These individuals seek out subject matters which are beyond the scope of average information, socially accepted answers and assumptions.
                            They tend to gravitate towards challenging information and are not deterred by a sense of something being “too weird” to look into. They accept the “abnormal” and delve into the unknown with fervor, and yet not without a serious bent towards the analytical and technical.
                            Rh negative people don’t assimilate well… this can be looked at in one of two ways.
                            Some might see these types in society as individuals who are difficult to get along with, do not follow rules well or fit into the the mainstream of society.
                            On the other hand, they are greatly resistant to propaganda and do not readily believe the status quo answer to many questions in life.
                            They might seek beyond the teaching of the normal educational system, and rh negative children tend to become incredibly bored by the structure of teaching in public schools.
                            The result of this lack of assimilation into “normal” society either seems to produce people who really achieve beyond the norm, or become a complete societal “drop out”.
                            Rh negative people have strength, but little stamina… there is a tendency in connection with cellular respiration and an endocrine system which functions differently, and the rh negative status.
                            These people might very well find that they can produce bursts of strength and speed that seem disproportionate to their size, but for a very limited time.
                            The ability of the adrenals to be kicked into a hyper-drive at the drop of a hat accounts for the bursts of strength and speed, but the lack of a well facilitated system of cellular respiration means that the body exhausts itself quickly.
                            RH negative people might be more likely to lift a car off of a victim pinned beneath it than run a marathon.
                            RH negatives have hyper-acute sensory perception… while it might seem magical or mystical to talk about such a thing as “ESP”… in reality what accounts for the ability to perceive beyond what seems normal is simply a brain which receives at a conscious level, the very smallest stimuli of a normal sense, such as hearing, vision, touch, etc..
                            Whereas most would only receive these small stimuli on a subconscious level and not process it to be “surface aware” of it… the rh negative individual will more likely recognize these little cues.
                            Brain waves, as we know, are electrical… they can be heard and they can be felt… but they are not normally perceived. Those who do perceive them would be called “telepathic”.
                            RH negatives have an innate draw towards spirituality, but also an innate reluctance towards YHWH and Christian scripture…
                            Those with an Rh negative factor will often find themselves incredibly interested, in an almost instinctive way, in all things “mythological”, pagan and new age. At the same time, there is a pull back from all things which relate to Judeo-Christian teaching.
                            It is interesting to note that a proven phenomenon called genetic memory might be at work here. The process by which the memory of a hundreds of ancestors throughout history will imprint upon their descendant in their very DNA has been called “The Monarch Effect”.
                            This makes a tendency toward pagan tradition coming from a bloodline which is the Origin of such, a sensible result. Also interesting to note, is that those rh negatives who do make a decision to follow YHWH often end up being the most zealous and faithful of followers.
                            I have personally never met any confirmed rh negative individual who called themselves an atheist… a belief in some spiritual reality seems to be ingrained in them.
                            Rh negative people are drawn to one another… it is incredibly interesting to observe.
                            It would seem that whether you might attribute it to subtle chemical signals humans unconsciously perceive through smell… or whether it is the recognition of the similar pattern of brain wave stimuli, or simply a case of “birds of a feather”… people of an rh negative status find each other, and stick together.
                            Perhaps the need to find others who understand them in a world which makes them feel so very different from the “norm” is a great driving force that brings them into each others lives.
                            There are quite a few other curiosities which surround this blood type… though most of them are much harder to observe or otherwise research.
                            One of those is the connection between the rh negative status and reports of “alien” abduction, another is the reports of certain whistle-blowers who have accused the CIA and other agencies of keeping a database and tracking those with the negative status throughout their lives.
                            Understanding that the world is rife with pride, and every person alive has had a pride problem since the fall of man, obviously this often leads those who know they have a negative rh status to find proof of their “specialness”.
                            I’m not here to uphold anyone’s ego, though… there is nothing “special” about the lack of the D antigen in one’s blood… there is something anomalous about it however.
                            Last edited by leila; 04-06-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leila View Post
                              RH negatives think differently… this is from where my speculation on the percentage of those who are reading this comes.
                              Even if you are unaware of your blood type and you did not access this subject because you are already aware you are rh negative, chances are… you are.
                              The reason for this is because it is the nature of the rh negative brain to think in an unconventional way. These individuals seek out subject matters which are beyond the scope of average information, socially accepted answers and assumptions.
                              They tend to gravitate towards challenging information and are not deterred by a sense of something being “too weird” to look into. They accept the “abnormal” and delve into the unknown with fervor, and yet not without a serious bent towards the analytical and technical.
                              Rh negative people don’t assimilate well… this can be looked at in one of two ways.
                              Some might see these types in society as individuals who are difficult to get along with, do not follow rules well or fit into the the mainstream of society.
                              On the other hand, they are greatly resistant to propaganda and do not readily believe the status quo answer to many questions in life.
                              They might seek beyond the teaching of the normal educational system, and rh negative children tend to become incredibly bored by the structure of teaching in public schools.
                              The result of this lack of assimilation into “normal” society either seems to produce people who really achieve beyond the norm, or become a complete societal “drop out”.
                              Yes this is all very interesting information and can explain alot about my life and do believe that this is true.

I do not believe that having a certain bloodtype is better than any other I just believe that is makes us different than the norm. This is the interest. If I didn't feel so different than others around me it may not be a big deal to think about but I definantly have always felt that I was so different than others and finding others like me has been difficult.

It is interesting to observe that certain forums which contain certain types of information draw out larger numbers of rh negative individuals. I tend to think that the rh negatives are pretty much connected deeply to the spiritual part of life and have great difficulties fitting into the small talk social circles which I personally find a total bore. And forget ever being a sheep. We tend to be very independent in how we look at life in general and never follow society protocol.

I also do believe in the cellular memories from the collective because that would explain a few things in my life on information that I had. After being adopted at 3 days old I knew my biological mothers name even though the records were sealed before she found me. In the mid 80's when this happened I thought that this information came directly from the cells in my body.

I do think these types have a certain way of looking and being in the world and maybe a certain spectrum of personality traits.
                              Last edited by FirstWave; 04-07-2011, 06:08 AM.
                              The poetry of life and death lie within the process.

Comment

• Hi I have read almost the entire story of Casbolt and saw his GLP thread.

I would like to say that much of his information is "true" (and some of it BS), but he himself is a con-artist. He might be very well connected to NSA and other faculties, as others have exposed (his dad was a proven drug runner), but his official "story" seems to be bogus. The most interesting thing about the GLP thread is you have a bunch of people who claim to be this and that come out with their knowledge and ideas. In a way Casbolt has been succesful at luring out maybe real insiders and revealed some heavy duty knowledge. Quite interesting if you ask me...

He might be part of the "disclosure" project occurring all over the world, in which they mix lies with truth and leak it on the internet in preparation for certain things. There is ONE thing I know I want to do now...that is unlock my potential and unblock my energy. I want access to all my natural abilities

Comment

Working...
                                X