Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The World Trust: The Wealth of the World is Us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World Trust: The Wealth of the World is Us!

i have some related sources of info on a coming change of global economy in our favor and for the benefit of gaia and her children. my own sources have told me about this enormous fund of 'clean money' a for some time and at last i have been seeing confirmation of that.

http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wil...2011-12-02.mp3
    i listened to this long but riveting interview with benjamin fulford, telling the history of the fund that is going to be turned over to us for the benefit all of humanity, currently in the hands of the chinese white dragon society. this was supposed to happen sept. 12, 2001-- does that tell you anything? he doesn't say it but this is the fund initiated by the ascended master st. germaine's ongoing sting on the european ruling elite during the 18th century. the purpose of the fund was to eventually repair the damage these criminals have done to the planet and its people.

lovely bio of count st. germaine, an actual historical figure mentioned by various 18th century writers. he was never seen to age over several decades, his death was never verified. he cozied up to european royalty and talked the elite of the day into a financial scheme that would be used to unseat and oust them 300 years later.
    http://www.alchemylab.com/count_saint_germain.htm

this was posted today on youtube

another nice bit-- woot!
    http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
    For the year 2012 the White Dragon Society proposes a major campaign to
    end poverty and stop environmental destruction followed by a huge global
    party. They also propose "ending the world" on December 21st,
    2012. They would then "restart" the world on December 25th, 2012
    in the old calendar by renaming it as January 1st of the year zero.

and this thread http://indigosociety.com/showthread....ges-Illuminati
    Last edited by rabana; 01-01-2012, 07:59 PM.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

another key to all this is that there are people in high places, notably the military, who do have intelligence, morals and ethics. they are uniting.

i've decided (actually i've been told by my guides) to go with this. to proceed as if this is what's really going on. its a lot more liberating than 'normal' assumptions about what's really going on, i.e. a total morass of tangled evil with no hope of unwinding it. my actions at this time are the same in either case, or in any case-- to do what i can in my small way.
    ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

power ppl will control they power toy like tv radio legislation position and that, but not everyone is a fool =)

Comment

out of thanks already i guess.

Comment

...or was that an insult lol-- i can't tell. i find this subject heartening. true or no, it comforts me in these unsettled times to read about it.

i subscribed to http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/nesarainternational/ and there is always a bunch of GLF channelings which i ignore. but yesterday i liked this benjamin fulford update

*Out of the box negotiations are proceeding at the highest level*
          > <http://benjaminful ford.net
          >
          > The reason that many of the top Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate
          > crooks have not been arrested yet is that the old system needs to be
          > kept going with string and wire and duct-tape until final preparations
          > for a radically new system are completed. For example, an Asian
          > proposal now being negotiated calls for 10 million yen or about
          > US$125,000 to be budgeted for each and every individual human being on
          > earth. The Pentagon is also making similar radical proposals for a
          > complete change of how humans interact with each other and with
          > nature. The big conclusion being reached at the highest level is that
          > the old financial system in the West was an illusion used by a secret
          > cabal to keep us enslaved. We are now about to become truly free in
          > ways that will exceed most people’s most optimistic expectations.
          > However, there will be some hard work at first before this becomes true.
          >
          > The proposal being forwarded by the White Dragon Society to Asian clan
          > elders is for the creation of a new, meritocratically staffed
          > organization to be set up near Tenri City, South of Osaka. The name
          > now being proposed for this organization is “Long-term Investments For
          > Everyone,” or LIFE, for short.
          >
          > The negotiations towards unifying the Korean Peninsula with Japan and
          > moving the capital of this new entity to the same region are also
          > proceeding smoothly. We can confirm that Japanese “kidnap victim”
          > Megumi Yokota is the mother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. Kim
          > has agreed to accept the union of the Northern dynasty with the
          > Southern one in the region in exchange for a ceremonial post. Perhaps
          > he can become the symbol of unity and have his own palace and staff.
          >
          > The initial funding for LIFE, to be backed by Gold returned to Asia
          > from the West as well as by other historical assets, can be set at
          > 7000 trillion yen or, as mentioned above, about $125,000 per human.
          > The money will be delivered in the form of development services such
          > as canals, sewer systems, desalination plants, nature preserves, fish
          > farms etc. People working for LIFE will receive generous salaries and
          > be subject to draconian penalties for corruption.
          >
          > LIFE will not be the only major organization working on planning for
          > the future of the species according to White Dragon Society proposals.
          >
          > The British Commonwealth, with its 1.8 billion members, will want
          > their own independently financed development and future planning
          > organization built according to commonwealth consensus. It will
          > probably have to be initially headed by someone from India in order to
          > make up for past British racism. Indian and other historical gold
          > assets as well as commonwealth real estate will back their funding.
          >
          > The Catholic Church and Vatican Bank will also want to have a
          > Christian planning agency controlled by actual Christians for their
          > 1.2 billion members once the Satanists are purged from the Vatican bank.
          >
          > Similar independent groups such as the Chinese, the Muslims, the
          > Africans and the first nations will also be able to plan for their own
          > independent futures.
          >
          > In addition, the United Nations will have to be radically restructured
          > in order to make it truly representative of the human race and not be
          > an instrument of Western imperialism as it is today.
          >
          > Studies by the pentagon, anthropological research and corporate
          > governance research all conclude that the most effective decision
          > making bodies number between 6-9 people. This is the size of the
          > traditional human family during hunter gatherer times. The most
          > natural division for humanity along cultural and historical lines
          > suggests a new council of elders be put at the heart of the United
          > Nations Security Council.
          >
          > The White Dragon suggestion is for a representative to be selected by
          > each of the following groups: Africa, China, East Asia (excluding
          > China), India, North and South America, Europe including Russia, the
          > Islamic world and first nations.
          >
          > This 8 person grouping would only function as an emergency
          > consultative council to deal with issues affecting all humans. It
          > would operate according to majority rule. Each region would have a
          > veto but that veto would be restricted to that region only.
          >
          > Sovereign nation states would continue to exist as before unless
          > voluntary agreements to merge were reached between countries.
          >
          > The Pentagon, for its part, has reached an agreement to merge with the
          > Chinese and Russian Military to form a global peace keeping force,
          > according to a high ranking agency source.
          >
          > There has also been an agreement to break up many of the large
          > corporations controlled by the Khazarian Satanic Cabal. Microsoft was
          > specifically mentioned as a company that was about to go Kaput. The
          > major corporate media corporations will also be broken up. Many other
          > top 100 corporations will be broken up into as many as 20 smaller
          > units, according to this source.
          >
          > The cabalists in charge of the G5 countries are also going to be
          > excluded from the new financial system. If necessary the Pentagon will
          > round up both the Illuminati and the Nazis, in order to make sure they
          > cause no more trouble.
          >
          > In the US there is also going to be a detailed study of what happened
          > over the past 100 years since the Federal Reserve Board took over and
          > a lot of stolen funds are going to be returned to their rightful owners.
          >
          > A lot of billionaires will soon be out on the street pan-handling if
          > they are found to have been living on stolen funds. A lot of poor
          > people will suddenly be able to live in their own, mortgage free homes.
          >
          > Needless to say, revamping how we run the planet is not an easy job.
          > There is a lot of nitty gritty to be taken care of before anything
          > public is announced. We also need to be on extreme alert for any last
          > minute Satanic terror attacks aimed at trying to prevent the freeing
          > of the sheeple.
          >
          > However, have no doubt, the Satanists will be defeated. There will be
          > world peace, an end to poverty and an end to environmental
          > destruction. Humanity will be set free.

Comment

also from the yahoo group, just some ideas--

*TWELVE BREAK-THRU’S OF THE NEXT DECADE
            > <http://www.visionforce.com
            >
            Opportunities on the event horizon
            >
            > * 1. Oil companies realize they are liquid transportation companies
            > and start to move fresh water to needy places on the planet.
            >
            > * 2. Major engineering companies respond to rising seas and create
            > canals that take the excess water into barren lowlands inside the
            > continents where it is needed.
            >
            * 3. The national military forces of the planet merge to form
            > natural security teams and restore their respective parts of the
            > earth’s forests, plant life, watersheds, wildlife and the
            > biosphere above all that.
            >
            * 4. That schools recognize that content is already available on
            > line and change their courses to life skills, learning based
            > pursuits, and a new partnership with nature.
            >
            * 5. That Universities build upon the science of conscious
            > evolution, a visionary mindset, and life force living intelligence
            > and then structure their experience based curricula to that end.
            >
            * 6. That government decentralizes into bioregions and organizes
            > military units, school kids, fire departments and others to
            > generate food foraging forests in all available sites for complete
            > global food security.
            >
            * 7. That neighborhoods take on a wide variety of energy producing
            > solutions to become fully independent but not totally separate
            > from the power grid.
            >
            * 8. That web-based democracies attend to their regionally based
            > constituents and use the global web intelligence system to
            > optimize local living.
            >
            * 9. That railheads, airports, and warehouses converge to be able to
            > launch global air rescue missions that deliver major emergency
            > living villages to all peoples globally within hours of a disaster.
            >
            * 10. That the global public achieves a clear unifying identity and
            > the pre-emptive political power to defang the nuclear arsenal and
            > its fear based factions while offering alternative product lines
            > for the military industrial complex.
            >
            * 11. That we accept the notion that life is more likely to exist in
            > the galaxy than not and prepare for the real benefits of new
            > connections.
            >
            * 12. That we embrace a new level of profound simplicity and
            > reintroduce creativity as a replacement for things and mindless
            > entertainment.

Comment

i gave up on the NESARA yahoo group. too much GFL and seemed like a lot of prejudice (australia for the australians! for instance). but i joined kauilapele's blog which seems less conservative, more intelligent, definitely very starseed.

from the blog here is this bit of current events: 2-17-12 UPDATE by David Wilcock…”SIX TRILLION IN “FAKE” FEDERAL RESERVE BONDS SEIZED IN ITALY” and “Lord James of Blackheath” Speech. http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...kheath-speech/

i can't begin to tell you about the bonds incident except that it relates to a similar incident last year. all of it points out that there really is a large fund of money floating around out there.

and here is the original lord james speech about being approached by a monied group http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaA-5...eature=related

you just have to be interested enough to read it for yourself if you want details. daviod wilcock has huge long articles about it at www.divinecosmos.com for me it means that yes, there is something going on out there.

i'm doing this thread just for myself, to keep a record. its not attracting much interest yet and thats fine.

Comment

more validation. in the blog comments there are several more resignations listed.--

Is Any of that “Stuff” that’s Supposed to Happen Really Happening Out There? Look at these Bank Resignations…
                by kauilapele

I found this on an "unrelated" site (seemingly unrelated, but thanks to that person who uncovered this in-the-public-domain news). I did verify the links. Now, I absolutely spend extremely NO time watching banks. And the most I've ever read about the "banking system", is with David Wilcock's Financial Tyranny articles (article 1, article 2). But this series of articles, none of which I fully read, but the titles give the gist, indicates to me that there really is a lot happening along the lines that David (and others) have talked about. Whether it's arrests or resignations, it appears to be a pulling apart at the seams of the old (cabal) system.

So I am just going to list these articles. No particular order. Date of publication, then the title (with link). So here goes. (I'm leaving comments open 2 days on this one; feel free to add your own links and comments)

2-15-12: World Bank President Zoellick Resigns

2-16-12: CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil

2-14-12: Nicaragua Central Bank Head Quits Amid Row

2-17-12: Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns

2-18-12: Embarrassment for Merkel as German president resigns in disgrace after trying to bag the press (okay, not a bank president, but a president, noetheless)

2-16-12: Andrew Chick to lead Royal Bank of Scotland's Australian arm

2-13-12: Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions

2-15-12: Slovenia’s Two Biggest Banks’ CEOs Step Down as Woes Mount

2-06-12: Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits

2-10-12: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns

2-17-12: Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer? (not an actual resignation, but a possible pending one)

http://wp.me/p1dHgy-2kH
                Last edited by rabana; 02-19-2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

also from kauilapele's blog, these are highlights from Poofness for 2-19-12… “The Change Has Come”… “Our job is discernment”… “We must all become adults now” http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...me-adults-now/

nice little list. dragons are the good guys by the way...

Highlights

--If you didn't know, I'll tell you, the bulk of the world's central banks are owned by the dragons and right now, they are cleaning house.

--This last week included final signatures as the folks in charge prepare to flip this world into something brand new.

--You are a part of the work to be done and it was always a part of it. It's not about handing everyone on the planet 100,000 dollars, people need to be working members of the change. The 'force' of the changes.

--No one is going to 'order' you to do stuff, you have free will and a lot of ideas, you get to use them now.

--The veil is coming down and the wonders will never cease. The drug companies who've been dispensing poisons to people are on the their last days.

--your job is discernment. It's like understanding that parents do lie and everything they told us was not true, they were opinions, and opinions are not facts.

--We must all become adults now. I know not the moment they engage it all but I do know it's at hand and then I'll go silent and no further input from me.

Comment

got some thanks. i guess a few people are looking at this.

burp i mean bump for today

Comment

hmmm. lots of stuff worth posting at kauilapele's blog. its getting to be my favorite subject. even if it all turns out to be bs it still makes great sci-fi. the huge amounts of money flying about and the resignations in high places are for real, in the sense of general media confirmation.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...inati-faction/

Benjamin Fulford 2-20-12…”A March 31st deadline has been delivered to the committee of 300 by the gnostic “illuminati” faction”
                      Posted on February 20, 2012

This week’s Ben provides a wealth of information related to several recent posts here (see this post, and that post). Continuing the theme of arrests, this report gives more detail into what is occurring behind the scenes. He states that even Silvio Berlusconi was arrested, but I have found no news sources that have reported that.

Highlights

Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth.
                      There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously.
                      Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Spain have all told the banks they are not going to pay back any of their loans because the loans were made illegally… these countries are going to “default,” and for a change it will be the bankers and not the average citizens, who will pay the price.
                      The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs is just the beginning of a complete dismantling of the Khazarian banking monopoly.
                      The $6 trillion fraud case in Italy is noteworthy because it is the one of the first such cases major corporate propaganda media outlets have reported worldwide.
                      This means that people who were hitherto above the law and above institutions like the Vatican and the UN are no longer immune from arrest.
                      The announcement in the UK Upper House by Lord Blackheath that $15 trillion had been stolen from a member of the “Indian-Chinese” royal family by [FRB's] Bernanke… Geithner and “Yusuke Horiguchi”… is a another sign of big change.
                      …“Lord Sassoon.” The Sassoons are one of the families that profited from both the Opium wars and the colonization of Japan… He is expected to be arrested and questioned soon.
                      Particular attention is going to be directed at the Pharmaceutical and chemical companies as well as satanic corporations like Microsoft and Monsanto, according to the Pentagon sources.
                      Rahm Emmanuel, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, J. Rockefeller, the Bushes and the various “Neocons,” are also due for arrest, according to multiple sources.
                      The top power brokers in Japan have decided that a revolution will take place… This will not be allowed to happen.
                      There is much more this writer knows but has been asked to remain silent about.

—————————————————————————

A March 31st deadline has been delivered to the committee of 300 by the gnostic “illuminati” faction

The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.” In addition, Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth. There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni. In addition a meeting is scheduled this week between a White Dragon Society representative and a representatives of the dragon family in mainland Asia to discuss the creation of a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency.

It can also now be disclosed that Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Spain have all told the banks they are not going to pay back any of their loans because the loans were made illegally. This is one of the reasons why Moody’s downgraded 114 financial institutions including Citibank, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Deutschebank etc. These are the institutions that own the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Board is going to be shut down soon, according to Pentagon sources. In other words these countries are going to “default,” and for a change it will be the bankers and not the average citizens, who will pay the price.

The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs is just the beginning of a complete dismantling of the Khazarian banking monopoly. All money created through fraud is now going to be deleted from the global financial computer systems, according to officials involved in the take-down.

The $6 trillion fraud case in Italy is noteworthy because it is the one of the first such cases major corporate propaganda media outlets have reported worldwide. Italian newspapers have also now started reporting on the Neil Keenan lawsuit against the Davos World Forum, Berlusconi, the UN etc. accusing them of a $1 trillion theft. The arrest of 8 people is a further concrete sign of action being taken against the P2 Freemason lodge. This means that people who were hitherto above the law and above institutions like the Vatican and the UN are no longer immune from arrest.

The announcement in the UK Upper House by Lord Blackheath that $15 trillion had been stolen from a member of the “Indian-Chinese” royal family by Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke, US Treasury secretary Timothy Geithner and “Yusuke Horiguchi”(we are making enquiries about this individual), is a another sign of big change. The most interesting aspect of the Upper House testimony was the reference to a “Lord Sassoon.” The Sassoons are one of the families that profited from both the Opium wars and the colonization of Japan and it is interesting to see their name finally appear in the spotlight. Lord Sassoon has, as the testimony makes clear, already committed perjury in relation to the $15 trillion case. He is expected to be arrested and questioned soon.

In the US, as well change continues under the surface. The pentagon has already decided that a major purge of Khazarian Satanist influence and control of corporations, banks and professional organizations will take place. Among the organizations expected to experience high profile arrests are the American Medical Association, the American Dental Association, the Psychiatric and Psychology Associations, the Bar Association, the chambers of commerce and of course the Washington D.C. beltway.

Particular attention is going to be directed at the Pharmaceutical and chemical companies as well as satanic corporations like Microsoft and Monsanto, according to the Pentagon sources.

Rahm Emmanuel, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, J. Rockefeller, the Bushes and the various “Neocons,” are also due for arrest, according to multiple sources. The proof of these claims of course, can only be made if these promised arrests actually take place. Until then skepticism remains the order of the day.

In Japan there is more credible evidence of change. The top power brokers in Japan have decided that a revolution will take place. They are pushing for Osaka Major Toru Hashimoto to be the leader of the new regime in this country. It is particularly noteworthy that two bitter, but extremely influential, rivals among the power-brokers both support Hashimoto. The Zionist flunkies are also trying to co-opt Hashimoto and make him one of their tools. This will not be allowed to happen.

Ruling Democratic Party of Japan power-brokers Ichiro Ozawa (a Rockefeller servant) and former Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama (a Freemason working for European royal families) will be bringing a large group of MP’s to China in March in search for financial and other support. It has already been concluded they will return from this trip empty-handed.

There is much more this writer knows but has been asked to remain silent about. However, there will be proof and detail from this week’s meetings available in next week’s report.

Comment

yeah, i've been reading about this.....googled a bunch a few weeks back
                        tried to find some good sources of info.
                        its interesting whats been going on lately with all this....i know recently there s been a lawsuit?????
                        and yeah its ....all coming to a head =)

well goes back and actually reads the thread
                        only got a minute online here...but will try to look up some links i found and was reading....
                        ~many hands make the work light~

Comment

well here from my bookmarks folder ...theres been lots and lots of info about this online recently...some of it confused ...errr something...
                          this is whatever seemed interesting enough to bookmark when i was trying to get the story

this site had a lot of good links about it
                          http://the2012scenario.com/nesara-or...scott-9142011/
                          http://the2012scenario.com/nesara-or...dance-program/

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/...have-sued.html

http://www.worldreports.org/news/251...nd__fed?sent=1

Comment

there have been at least 4 more banker resignations world wide reported today.

'our guys' say that the white dragons (good guys) actually own most of the banks and they are cleaning house.
                            Last edited by rabana; 02-20-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

agreed.

yeah thats the short story version =)

you know its odd i had this dream a long time ago...would be hard to explain but somehow it was basically about all this...it was all this "dirty money" that somehow got....changed/released/gifted.....it was a weird dream...but i ended up getting a huge amount of money ...odd to dream about that...but then i was with all these people and we were all doing all this good stuff with it...and somehow it was...all changed...even though the actual money was all ....weirdly gotten....thats ...how we ended up with it though...cause the people had to like...transform it...

well...anywho hard to explain my dreams...but i feel it was representing this basic deal...long before i heard of any of this
                              ...and it was all tricky...with all these weird accounts, and shifty banks, we had to go to this weird underhanded bank and only through these weird people with this dirty money......that was like the only way we could all get at it...but that s also why we got it...because it was somehow more of a liability to the people who had stolen it....

Comment

Working...
                              X