Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet More, And Immovable, OnShore Strange Metal Boxes....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet More, And Immovable, OnShore Strange Metal Boxes....

...the mystery along the upper West Coast beaches, and, historically, elsewhere around the planet, continues

http://www.huliq.com/10282/ufo-sight...oastal-beaches

I wonder if it is a coastal protection device
    Your only purpose is to Know

Comment

hmm I looked up google images, and there are only two. I even re-phrased my sentences and there are only two. the one that is showing in the article you posted, and one with a dog in it. There are only two pictures taken of these things ... They claim that there are a bunch of them all around the upper west coast of the US, and they claim that they are in Britain ... Where are all the pictures? haha. Wouldn't more people be interested if they apparently make noises and you can't move them with a truck? I don't know. Just my thoughts thrown out there...

Comment

On a "mystical" note -- the box emits a quite high and potent frequency, read from the photo. Why this would be i don't know. But it bodes well vibrationally for not being anything produced by the usual psychopaths associated with the government - corporate cabal, or anyone else that is similarly clueless

Comment

Could be submarine tracking devices?

"Possibly a marine hot water tank. Seems too simple though. Wouldnt explain not being able to pull it or no markings either."

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...owtopic=222109
          Last edited by magonia; 02-14-2012, 12:02 AM.
          Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

Comment

i wonder what happened to the ones in sri lanka. where are they now?
            !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
            ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

It's an early version of the Tardis! Only a timelord has the key! Or, the time lord's companion..... I wonder if the companions give the key back or if there are all these keys floating around?

Sorry Drakke! Couldn't help it!
              ""I'm afraid sometimes
              you'll play lonely games too,
              games you can't win
              because you'll play against you""
              — Dr. Seuss

Comment

Or, it could be the Pandorica! OMG... gotta stop watching BBC! Sorry! But, it could be! The pandorica wasn't opened in over 2000 years! No one knew how! Just imagine! A vessel keeping someone or something alive for thousands of years!
                ""I'm afraid sometimes
                games you can't win
                — Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Dabbs View Post
                  Or, it could be the Pandorica! OMG... gotta stop watching BBC! Sorry! But, it could be! The pandorica wasn't opened in over 2000 years! No one knew how! Just imagine! A vessel keeping someone or something alive for thousands of years!
                  No, really, what is it? I have this weird feeling that they really are "from somewhere else"

Comment

I'd laugh - I would - if somone how scientists from our future had found a way to send "help" back in time to a point where the future of the planet could still be changed (think from a climetology perspective).

The creative writer in me would like to think that these boxes hold the key to our future - or a future we might not otherwise see

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
                    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drakke1 View Post
                      No, really, what is it? I have this weird feeling that they really are "from somewhere else"
                      One of the sites I went to about it, said that the person posting it was a known hoaxer.... But, think of the possibilities! If they really do exist, where did they come from? Were they buried years ago? Did the recent earthquakes unearth them? Did one of the billionaires of the world decide to have some fun with us?

The possibilities are endless!
                      ""I'm afraid sometimes
                      games you can't win
                      — Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Dabbs View Post
                        One of the sites I went to about it, said that the person posting it was a known hoaxer.... But, think of the possibilities! If they really do exist, where did they come from? Were they buried years ago? Did the recent earthquakes unearth them? Did one of the billionaires of the world decide to have some fun with us?

The possibilities are endless!
                        hahahaha *like*

Comment

Working...
                        X