Knocking sound on door in dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocking sound on door in dreams

This happens to me off and on through my life, I hear knocking on doors, most of the time Im aware that its in the dream. Im lucid dream alot. Because I used to force it to happen. I used to do dream experimentation.. but honestly I enjoy the nights where I dont lucid dream these days. It hadnt happened for a while, and it happened last night. I heard knocking and thought it was a friend needing a place to crash or something. Got up opened my door and there was nobody there.. I realized it was a dream. Very strange.

Then again later on after I fell asleep again I heard it again, and wokeup but knew it was a dream. This time I was aware I was dreaming and also knew who was at the door in the dream.. but the knocking was loud enough to wake me up.

Im a pretty light sleeper and usually wakeup when there is another presence nearby.

THEN LATER my co2 alarm started going off in my house.. I had a car battery charging next to it and it must have made a small ammount of Co2. It was very annoying cuz I hate wakeing up in the night and having to fall back asleep.

Three times.. Im pretty grumpy this morning about wakeing up that many times.. Two for non-existance reasons and one cuz of the damned c02 alarm
    Im not a human trying to have a spiritual experience, I am a spirit trying to have a human experience

Hi,
    I have a feeling... although no solid memory to grasp, just an odd recollection. May peaceful rest hold you.

Q
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

Comment

Working...
    X