Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I felt this stranger touched me in my Dream!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I felt this stranger touched me in my Dream!

I had this dream last night, it was kind of strange but kind of really touching. It was at night in my house (only it wasn't my house) and my 4 siblings and I were all spending the night in a room, the lights were off and we kept seeing and hearing strange things. Also, there was another man in the room with us, caucaisian, looked healthy but you could tell he was ill. He was just lying there on one of the mattresses covered in blankets. I told one of my siblings to call the police so the man could get some help. And I held his head in my hands, put my forhead to his and told him everything would be ok, that help was coming. At one moment my brother and I saw an apperition apear that seemed to be there to make trouble, I was so terrified at first, I held my brother close to me in a corner, then with everything in me shouted at it saying "If your not of Christ get the hell out of this house!" Subcontiously I knew that in actuallity I would have used the words differently but thats how it came out. And it was gone. I turned my attention back to the man, first wondering were the hell the ambulance was and second wondering how my mother didn't wake up from all the commotion. I felt so connected with this man, don't think I have ever seen him in my life (I might have as a glimpse before). I grasped his arm and he touched my chest with his hand, just pressed on it, nothing sexual, like he was trying to feel my heart beat of my breathing, even tho my heart was on the opposite side of my chest, and I felt it, like he was real, like we were both right there and it was all real! I felt his skin in the palm of my hand! I felt his touch and I felt this huge need to make sure this man, whoever he was, whatever illness he had, stayed alive, he needed to be alive, I desperatly wanted him to be ok and thats what I kept telling him, that he would be ok, everything would be ok. A few of my siblings and I cleared space in the messy room to the paramedics would be able to get in. Then finaly, after what seemed like an hour or so, help came.

IF ANYONE HAS EVEN A THEORY ABOUT WHAT THIS DREAM COULD POSSIBLY MEAN OR ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'M SO INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHAT THIS ALL COULD POSSIBLY BE OR MEAN, AND IF YOU FEEL SOMEONE'S TOUCH IN YOUR DREAM IS THERE SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT THERE?
    ~A smile says more then words ever can~
Working...
X