Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I keep seeing this number everywhere, any meaning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep seeing this number everywhere, any meaning?

I keep seeing the number "420" everywhere! It's so strange, like if I go to the gas station to get some food, the total will be $4.20, people will tell me what time I have to be some where, and most the time it's 4:20, it keeps showing up so often that it's starting to get a bit creepy. Could this mean anything?

Me too!

I have been seeing quite a few numbers for quite some time now. 420 actually happens to be one of them, as well as 88. The others I ALWAYS see when I look at the time. It is either a time ending in 33 or 44 . Sometimes 22 and 55 but for the most part its 33 and 44. It seems within the past few months it has been even more so then usual. I know its some kinda 'sign' .. but I'm just curious as to how many people in the indigo society see the same thing!?

Comment

Hmm, I wonder what it could be a sign too? I'm wondering if it's a warning of a date, or a time, it really has me almost concerned haha.

Comment

420 means marijuana, so maybe a shift in consciousness there? Have seen it everywhere lately too--maybe people want legalization where it doesn't exist.

Comment

Heh heh, yeah I thought about the mary jane, but I've never smoked it or anything, so in theory I wouldn't know if I wated it legalized or not.

Comment

You should probably pay attention to what is going on when you see these numbers. What are your thoughts and are there any significant events that happen around these number sightings...maybe there's a trend there you haven't seen yet.
            I only come here seeking peace
            I only come here seeking me
            It seems I came to leave...

"Dark Angel" ~ VNV Nation

Comment

It could mean a lot of things, a date, a time. Other than the typical 11:11 thing that a lot of indigos get at certain points in their awakening, I've had an experience with seeing a number like that which turned out to be a date... 1127... I was seeing it everywhere. For months, and it started freaking me out after awhile. Then on November 27th I met a very important soul mate who I would be in a relationship with for the next few years. He said he'd had the exact same experience, seeing the 1127's everywhere for months too!

It could mean anything, just be open and pay attention to the signs; let them guide you.

Comment

Seeing #/ date everywhere.

I keep seeing 9:11 all the time. Whenever I look at the clock and its after 9 its 9:11 every single time. I don't know what it means. It started happening after I started dating my boyfriend of now six months. I know he is buying me a ring within the next month or so, could 9/11 have anything to do with that?

I strongly believe that seeing a repeated time can be a symbol of something. That someone is trying to express something to us. Especially because, our clock stopped at the time my step brother passed away and before we knew he did.

Comment

I've been seeing 9:11 a lot since I was young. I went through seeing a bunch of triple and quadruple numbers...multiple times per day...for about four years. So much to the point that I thought I was going insane. Nothing has happened to me yet. I really don't think it means anything but the ability to pick up on patterns.

Comment

Originally posted by climbing View Post
                    It could mean a lot of things, a date, a time. Other than the typical 11:11 thing that a lot of indigos get at certain points in their awakening, I've had an experience with seeing a number like that which turned out to be a date... 1127... I was seeing it everywhere. For months, and it started freaking me out after awhile. Then on November 27th I met a very important soul mate who I would be in a relationship with for the next few years. He said he'd had the exact same experience, seeing the 1127's everywhere for months too!

It could mean anything, just be open and pay attention to the signs; let them guide you.
                    Can you elaborate on the 11:11 comment?? I'm curious because this is a number I see A LOT....
                    sigpic
                    Beauty can be seen even when it isn't expected.

Comment

I see 11:22...33, 44
                      420 in imo has become ingrained in the group consciousness, it is representative of counter culture in its orgins as well as the spark a j code.

"But they did find a useful codeword. "I could say to one of my friends, I'd go, 420, and it was telepathic. He would know if I was saying, 'Hey, do you wanna go smoke some?' Or, 'Do you have any?' Or, 'Are you stoned right now?' It was kind of telepathic just from the way you said it," Steve says. "Our teachers didn't know what we were talking about. Our parents didn't know what we were talking about."

It's one thing to identify the origin of the term. Indeed, Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary already include references to the Waldos. The bigger question: How did 420 spread from a circle of California stoners across the globe?

As fortune would have it, the collapse of San Francisco's hippie utopia in the late '60s set the stage. As speed freaks, thugs and con artists took over The Haight, the Grateful Dead picked up and moved to the Marin County hills - just blocks from San Rafael High School.

"Marin Country was kind of ground zero for the counter culture," says Steve
                      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_188320.html
                      ~a whisper~

Comment

Maybe you should have a joint, just sayin'
                        ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

Comment

Oddly.. I have been seeing 420 everywhere also... even though I think this is overactive imagination. :/

Maybe it's not......

Comment

i've been seeing the time 9:11 for quite awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by JanelTichenor24 View Post
                              Can you elaborate on the 11:11 comment?? I'm curious because this is a number I see A LOT....

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
                              http://www.december212012.com/articl...of-Destiny.htm
                              http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/

A few sites about it. Seeing the 11:11 everywhere happened prior to one of the biggest shifts in awakening I had in my life. (around age 17/18)

Comment

Working...
                              X