Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream meaning of bed, girls, a mountain and traveling.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream meaning of bed, girls, a mountain and traveling.

Dream meaning of bed, girls, mountain and traveling.

I was on my bed with my semi-girlfriend/sexbuddy and my EX-girlfriend. The EX wasnt doing very well/wasnt enjoying herself, so I went near her and flirted with her to pump her emotional stat up aka to make her happy and have a fun time.
    The other girl was more relax and comfortable, more fun and chilled.
    ( I dont know why the ex was in my dreams, I broke up with her 2month ago and Im really happy without her ).

2nd part:
    I was with this cute russian girl I used to know, I was in russia in that dream lol. It was cold, winter time. She pointed a big Mountain that we were gona go to. I try to take a picture but I had a bad shot cause we were walking on are way there.
    Anyways, we were going to take a taxi to go there and on the way to the taxi, the news said that there are wolf who can attack humans because there is no more food for them during the winter on the mountain.
    A random dude shoot's a random man with a pistol gun but it didnt killed or did anything to him.
    Now im in a car in Paris ( thats were I actually live ) and I didnt see the mountain from there eventho we ere on our way to the mountain.

I also dreamt of receiving a text message from some spiritual guide saying: haha I know you love jeffy and you will always be with HOT GIRL's.
    ( jeffy is a writer whom Im interested in and that was almost the same exact text with bold letters in it ).

If you have any interpretations they are more then welcome, thanks again.
    Tchuss.

anyone has some interpretations ?

Comment

Only you know the answer to that alexandre..

Comment

i wish ex-girlfriends would stay the fuck out of dreams. >.<
        A reflection hovers an inch above reality.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grifftang View Post
          i wish ex-girlfriends would stay the fuck out of dreams. >.<
          Probably becuz theres still some things you havent accepted yet as to why they still appear in them?

Comment

Originally posted by MYSTIKDRAGON View Post
            Probably becuz theres still some things you havent accepted yet as to why they still appear in them?
            At this point I think I've accepted everything on a conscious level to get over her.

It's what she represents subconsciously that still plagues me.

Originally posted by SoundSIeeper
            I hope all my ex's would still want to bang the hell outta me and think about me all the time!
            heh, i guess all i can really say is fuck you.

sigpic

Comment

well I could say more, but that ought to suffice.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X