The Lyra Constellation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cusp_Child View Post
    ...What do you think the planet is like now?

And..... did we live in the 3rd or 4th dimension do you think.
    Did Lyra look exactly like Earth, in other words, is Earth a cloned
    world of Lyra with land mass the same configuration as Lyra?

This is correct to an extent yes. Our original plans for earth were based on the “blueprints’ you might say based on our home system. Earth had similar land masses, but of different configurations in some forms. Obviously, with land mass separation now, it differs much to the configuration of Lyra. But understand that in our time, we had much more control of seismic tectonic shifts based on our technology and advanced form of consciousness to prevent any form of natural disasters on our world, as they are often caused mainly by unbalanced forms of consciousness on your world. And as well as with the earth, as her attempt to ascend herself is underway and she must form these natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, floods and other disasters you know on your world to help cleanse her of heavy energies anchored deep within her interior surface.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/19270312/L...rth-Connection

In my visions it's pretty similar to earth with some differences. As it concerns now the dimension.... I have a channeled message and it's far away from the well-known theories.
    "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

sigpic

Comment

My advice to you Merribelle, is write down your dreams. They hold more information for you than I previously thought possible
      Hmmm I do dream almost nightly though there's no real common thread within them other than about 25% of the time they are some sort of chase/flee/bad-guy-after-me dreams where I have the ability to fly or disappear though I still can't seem to shake the pursuer unless I confront them and engage in a fight with them. If I'm lucky I make peace (this happened only once) with them or their face makes friends with a hard object and they stop o_0

I had a chase dream last night that I woke up out of breath from. I had accidentally done something, I think I scratched a man's face with a knife (not sure why, but it was an accident), so I spent the dream trying to loose him while running through a hospital and trying to hide in the floor (like I was a spirit and could fly through walls, so I hid in the floor/ceiling near an escalator). I was surprised though because I have almost never woken up out of breath like I was actually running as I was in the dream.

Thanks for the cookie
      ‎Ninjas cant catch you if you're on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Merribelle View Post
        Hmmm I do dream almost nightly though there's no real common thread within them other than about 25% of the time they are some sort of chase/flee/bad-guy-after-me dreams where I have the ability to fly or disappear though I still can't seem to shake the pursuer unless I confront them and engage in a fight with them. If I'm lucky I make peace (this happened only once) with them or their face makes friends with a hard object and they stop o_0

I had a chase dream last night that I woke up out of breath from. I had accidentally done something, I think I scratched a man's face with a knife (not sure why, but it was an accident), so I spent the dream trying to loose him while running through a hospital and trying to hide in the floor (like I was a spirit and could fly through walls, so I hid in the floor/ceiling near an escalator). I was surprised though because I have almost never woken up out of breath like I was actually running as I was in the dream.

Thanks for the cookie
        Interesting....do you decipher your dreams? Try to find the meaning in them?

...btw your welcome haha
        The key to healing: Forget that there is anything to heal.
        I do believe I just blew your mind
        http://organicthought.blogspot.com <---click!!

Comment

I am beginning to think more and more that maybe I am a multi-dimensional Indigo as I strongly relate to the Lyra Constellation as well as the Sirians and Dogan people from Orion and the Pleiadians. It's kind of crazy!!!

I am very much a feline in so many ways. I actually found something interesting about a certain term called "Paschat Warrior" related to the Lion people of Lyra. That is very close to the root of my last name. There is a lot of tie-ins to Egyptian culture as the feline was the most revered, the Sphinx.

I work very effectively with lemurian seed crystals and they speak to me and protect me in a number of ways. I identify closely with the Lemurian teachings.

I knew, I knew, all of you from somewhere. rabana too. Ah, it is beautiful to be able to reconnect with brothers and sisters on Indigo Society!! Someone in our soul groups, soul paths helped us all migrate back to a commonplace....ie. the Indigo color. Yay!!! <3 <3 Love and Hugs to my friends, dear ones!!!

Oh yeah and here is a link to another IS post about Lion people calling for all Lion People!! That's where I originally posted about this... http://indigosociety.com/showthread....highlight=lyra
          Last edited by Astara; 08-05-2010, 04:55 PM. Reason: more information
          "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
          "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Comment

LOL Astara then there was a reason I'm calling you sister, isn't this amazing? I have to find information - if there are - for cougar people. Thank you for sharing my friend!
            "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

sigpic

Comment

Quoted from Exopaedia:
              http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=209

The Humanoid Lyran Races:

a) Lyran Caucasians:
              the original Lyran: light skin, light hair, light eyes; 5 to 6 feet; mesomorphic body.
              b) Lyran Giants:
              light skin, light hair, light eyes; 6 to 9 feet; mesomorphic body.
              c) Lyran Redheads:
              light skin, red hair, ectomorphic (thin) to mesomorphic body,
              - either giant: 6 to 9,
              - or average.
              d) Darker skinned Lyrans:
              Same as Caucasians, but with skin that is light brown, and hair is dark brown.
              e) Birdlike Lyrans.
              f ) Catlike Lyrans.

Lyran Bird-people: http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=210

Earth's mythologies are filled with stories of bird people. These refer to an actual race that did interact with Earth in a distant past. These bird people, like many other species, come from the Lyra Constellation.

Lyran Caucasians: http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=212

One of the races that is most important for Earth's Galactic history, is the group of the "Lyran Caucasians."

Lyran Giants: http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=214

The Lyran Giants are one of the oldest (if not THE oldest) humanoid races in our Galaxy. As the name suggest, they originated in the Lyra constellation.

Lyran Redheads: http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=216

Another Lyran race is the Lyran Redheads, which actually consists of two groups: one giant sized, and one average sized.

Lyran dark-skinned group: http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=213

Another race from the Lyra Constellation are the Darker Skinned Lyrans.

Lyran Cat-people: http://www.exopaedia.org/display.php?by=recid&val=211

Earth's mythologies are filled with stories of cat people. These refer to an actual race that did interact with Earth in a distant past. These cat people, like many other species, come from the Lyra Constellation.

Comment

If you sign in with an email login on the Keylontic Dictionary, you can view entries on the "Founder Races," which has more specific information on Lyrans - signing in is free and just requires an email registration.

(requires email login to view)
                http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/o...=founder-races

1) The Elohei-elohim Feline-hominid Cristos Founders Races (Also called the Anuhazi or Lyran-sirian Whites) and the Feline-aquatic Ape called Anyu.

Created by The Emerald Order Breneau on a now destroyed Density-4 planet called Lyra-aramatena, which housed Star Gate-12 of the Universal Templar Complex.

2) The Seraphei-Seraphin Avian-insect-reptile Christos Founder Races. (Also called Cerez or Bird People or Carians)

Created by The Gold Order Breneau on the Density-4 planet called Lyra-vega, which housed Star Gate-10 of the Universal Templar Complex.

3) The Bra-ha-rama Cetacean-aquatic Ape-pegasus Christos Founder Races. (Also the Inyu - known as the “Whale people”; NOT the “Dolphin people and the Pegasi – known as “Pegasus””)

Created by The Amethyst Order Breneau on a now destroyed Density-4 planet called Lyra-aveyon, which housed Star Gate-11 of the Universal Templar Complex.

Comment

Thanks for your replies you guys!!! How many here are from Lyra or think that they may be?
                  The key to healing: Forget that there is anything to heal.
                  I do believe I just blew your mind
                  http://organicthought.blogspot.com <---click!!

Comment

My eyes change colors when I enter an emotional state: the main color change is from dark brown to emerald green - though this isn't the kind of green eyes you see in humans, these eyes is entirely emerald green.

My voice also changes to an extremely low octave - a voice type you've heard used by "alien" characters in sci-fi films.

I also have what I can only describe as emotion-memories, and a sense of identity and supernatural skill set that doesn't make sense for my current lifetime.

So my answer would be yes, my soul seems to have came to Earth from another planet. I don't know which one of course, though I suppose Lyra is a possibility.

Thanks for your replies you guys!!! How many here are from Lyra or think that they may be?
                    Last edited by penpencilpaper; 08-05-2010, 08:53 PM. Reason: details

Comment

I haven't read any of the psots yet. But it is said Lyra was the "cradle of life" and was among the first life in our universe, and the birth of the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by AmentiHall View Post
                        I haven't read any of the psots yet. But it is said Lyra was the "cradle of life" and was among the first life in our universe, and the birth of the human race.
                        Can you tell me what life was like on Lyra?

Lyra was a peaceful utopian society as you would call it. It was a world where everyone contributed. There was no duality. It was a world where everyone was at peace. No wars or conflicts with each other. Our cities were that of living light. Our people were always becoming more higher evolved throughout the different densities of existence as you say. We taught our children the ways of experience. The ways of life. The children would surpass the elders in their learning. It is not like on your planet now where the children have been “dumbed” down by corruption and manipulation. Children are born to surpass their learning from elders as the elders taught them the knowledge and they would surpass that knowledge with new experience. Our world was very beautiful. Very similar to your earth. Oceans, vegetation, abundant agriculture. Our technology was that which benefited Lyra, and did not poison it in any form.

How was humanity created? Who was responsible for developing the
                        human genetic body template?

These beings are known by several different names across the galaxy as Game Masters, Divine Architects or Master Architects. These beings were creators of many different forms within this galaxy. From the creation of worlds to the creations of stars, to the creation of many biological, as you would call it, creations, these beings, these divine creators of highly evolved consciousness were responsible for developing what you may know as the source code as you may call it for the seed of life. These beings were responsible for developing the seed of life for humanity. An extension of them that allowed them to experience new phenomenal forms of experience through an experiment. This experiment was humanity. It was through these highly evolved beings that allowed the creation for the seed of life. The genuine source of all human existence. And not just human, but many other biological technologies that you are familiar with such as non- humans. It is technology. We are all technology. We were created through these higher beings as an experiment for soul. For soul to inhabit and experience. It is all part of our divine learning. It is all part of our evolution and experience through the wondrous forms of all creation.
                        http://www.scribd.com/doc/19270312/L...rth-Connection

sigpic

Comment

GOOO000000ooo0000OOOOOOO LYRA!
                          "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry, lifetime after lifetime" - Alex Collier

Comment

The Felines are one of the two primary races in our universe. They arrived here by invitation of the Founders. Having successfully completed their Universal Game and completing their universe, a group of 45 Felines volunteered to come to this universe to help setup and oversee the same game here.

The Felines are a bipedal race that stand 12 to 16 feet tall. Their skin is covered by a sort of soft fuzz, and though they don’t have fur, they do have manes and both the males and females have long hair.Their eye color ranges from blue to gold and can change from blue to gold as they mature. They also turn from a golden brown color to white.

The overall Feline temperament is warm, sanguine and intellectual. As they mature they take on more of a somber, introspective and gentle nature. The elders are revered for the wisdom, compassion and insight. As a race they are extremely close and have a great sense of fair play. The females are revered and honored in equal status with the males. And true to the feline way, they are all very curious and inquisitive.

As part of the Universal Game, the Founders gave the Felines a new planet in the Lyra Constellation for their home. The Felines named it Avyon. Now this is not the exact pronunciation, nor spelling , but it is close enough. The real name cannot be translated into English. Avyon was a paradise planet with mountains, lakes, streams and oceans. This blue planet was very much like our present earth in form and variety of vegetation and life forms.

When the Felines arrived, they were in etheric form, and therefore, went through the stage of evolving a physical body in which to reside on the planet. After many millions of years they evolved the lion and other felines and began incarnating into those forms.

As part of the plan, a portion of the original Felines stayed in etheric form to provide guidance to those incarnating. They would be the equivalent of your modern day Christos Beings. Remember, this was a 3D planet and once the etheric felines incarnated they would fall under the veil of amnesia that is part of the workings of a 3D planet of free will.

As time passed, and through countless incarnation cycles, the Felines evolved a line of felines that walked upright and retained the consciousness of their etheric counterparts thanks to the periodic incarnations of some of the etheric Felines, and DNA from a bipedal mammal similar to the Ape, that was evolving on the planet as well.

With the DNA from the ape-like mammal the Felines were able to take on a more human-like body while retaining most of the facial features and other characteristics of the feline. It was from this crossing when it reached a certain stage that the genetic line known as the Royal Line of Avyon, or House of Avyon, came into being.

The etheric Felines would continue to take turns incarnating to provide not only DNA upgrading, but teaching and training in higher dimensional principals lest their planet bound brothers and sisters get stuck in the non-sentient animal incarnation cycle. As you can see, the Felines evolved on Avyon in much the same manner as Humans evolved here on Earth. The only difference is that the Humans did get stuck in the animal cycle. More on that on the Universal History page.

In time the conscious Felines grew large enough in number to take on the responsibilities of planetary guardians of their home world. They continued to evolve and eventually developed the technology for space travel and then warp technology. Their etheric brothers and sisters continued to act as their guides.Many among them became geneticists (a Feline specialty) and began helping to develop life forms of various kinds for planets and stars in the universe. Some among them became great space explorers and scientists of various kinds.

It was during this stage in their development that the Felines would turn their attention to that bipedal mammal they owed so much to, and begin a program of genetic crossing and upgrading that would give them a soul and, in the process create a new species that would become known as the Humans. After numerous crossings and genetic upgrades, the Adamic Human was made. There were two strains, the redheaded strain being the more outgoing and energetic, and the platinum blonde strain being the more gentle-natured and introspective.

After many thousands of years of continued careful crossing breeding, the Feline/Human hybrids began to be more common in the royal line of the Felines, The House of Avyon, than the purebred Felines were. Yet, this was the plan.

In time the purebred Felines would become the ancient ancestors of the Humans with only their genetic traits as a reminder of the connection between them. And though the genetic relationship between the Felines and Humans has been forgotten by modern man, the Felines remain in our consciousness as a regal creature, worthy of our respect and love. The Felines remain the loving and supportive guardians of their genetic offspring, the Humans. They have continued in this role through time and all dimensions of the Universal Game.

Devin (Feline) is the reigning patriarch of the 9D Royal House of Avyon, and Anu (Human) is the reigning patriarch of the 5D Royal House of Avyon at this time.
                            http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/felines.html

sigpic

Comment

A trait of ET beings is that their eyes change colors when they become emotional.

Emerald green and pearl gray are eye transformation traits of a certain soul-group from Lyra, or at least I hypothesize this much.

Last edited by penpencilpaper; 08-11-2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Also, the Bird People and the Whale/Fish People also came from Lyra...though I suppose the website you linked to has info on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X