This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reptilian Possession and Shove-Ins

I feel this is an extremely important topic, because it explains the Jekyll & Hyde phenomenon, that many especially psychic and intutive people sometimes (especially when they are still in the process of waking-up) display and why they are more targeted and are more likely to get possessed than a not so psychic person. Negative spiritual/astral entities look for the bodies that they can cause the most chaos, confusion and disruption with or that allow them to drain the most life force from others. Different entities have different agendas not every negative entitiy has the same agenda. The body of an Indigo or a Lightworker that has psychic or other extra-ordinary powers (high IQ, exceptional beauty for seduction, or a lot of charm for deception and cunning etc.) can cause above average havoc and give the entitiy a huge advantage in their hunt for life force (which is pure creative energy).

I would like to start you off with an article from my personal website on Shove-Ins:
    http://mastermoney555.com/shove_ins.html

Next I would like to recommend the book ''Body Snatchers'' by Susan Reed to you:
    http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/body...usanReed.shtml

Short summary of Susan's book by James Bartley, if you do not want to read the entire thing ( I recommend to read it all though if you have the time):
    http://www.whale.to/b/bartley_reed.html

and last but not least the very informative lecture by James Bartley from the 2007 UFO Conference in Roswell, NM:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0562979011400#
    Supporter and promoter of the Allies of Humanity Briefings and materials.

Hehehe....I am quite familiar with this.

Remember not to give too much of your power away. And by researching and/or exploring this subject you make yourself subtly susceptible to it

Although reptilians are quite adamant about this, it can only happen with those with genetic compatibilities, which is a wide variety of people as everyone has "reptilian" DNA with them to a certain extent.

I have talked to James Bartley personally. Especially when I was going through it myself. Nightly.

You are correct about it happening when you are the process if it happening when you wake up. It is very typical of the Orion mentality, which is to "hijack" something right before they reach a critical mass of awakening (for example, the Planet itself). In fact this has been one of their agendas and has been a part of the New age programs among other things out there.

The reptilian entities in the 4th dimension like to

1. Dominate through sacral and root chakras

2. They use etheric/astral implants at these chakras to posess or rather overshadow.

3. 2 days after reading James theories I began to experience what James talked about as "Sexual manipulation." Which is when the reps try to confuse your sexual orientation, or pervert your thoughts. Example:An Orgy...you are having sex with a woman, and right as you begin to do this she turns into a "male" or both.

4. James was ex military and has experience with being used astrally, remote viewing, and otherwise for certain things. They tried to do similar things with me, astrally training me and showing me various things. I just took it positively as lessons and discarded the negativity as I evolved.

5. They use the thoughts, habits, and emotions that fuel these etheric implants, in particular those of sexual nature. They can "siphon" the essence that comes from acts such as sex or masturbation, and transmute the frequencies/codes through the sexual intercourse.

Most people would be TOTALLY unaware of this as it happened. Unless they were energy sensitive or awakened.

A pineal gland can see where and how this is happening, in particular during episodes of the dreamscapes (as James calls them).

I contributed to this post because it is something that people need to be aware of in particular if it is going on with them.

Energy work can get rid of them and block them out altogether, but it is not easy because like drugs- it requires kicking the habits/thoughts that allow them in.

The truth is they are not as evil or threatening as they seem once you learn to spot out their tactics and move beyond them. But when you are "in the thick" it is very intimidating and quite infuriating.

Vk5, did you ever see them? I grew quite familiar with seeing the Vertical slitted pupils in my minds eye on a consistent basis for a short period of time

If you need help let me know. Take care.

Edit: Just read your article, thanks for that! Very helpful, there are more people than most would believe who suffer from this! When I first came to this site I had Pm's weekly about this phenomenon.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 12-29-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Hi AmentiHall,

thank you so much for your reply. You know more about this topic than I do and awesome that you have been in touch with James Bartley, he is a really good guy in my opinion. I have seen the pupils on two occassions, it was more of an overlay though than a true shape shift. I am personally more of an empath and not too much of a clairvoyant and so I feel them more than I see them. When I am around people that are either reps or rep/hybrids or even benevolent people who are assaulted and abused/controlled by reps I can feel a pulling on the root chakra area and my anus (I know this is kind of explicit, sorry :-), but that is the strongest indicator for me that I know I need to put my shields up. I also shut down my chakras so these entities cannot suck my life force anymore).

I agree with you that once you know their deal and the fear factor is gone, they cannot really control you much anymore, it is all about self awareness and self empowerment like you said.

Also what I feel is important, and I think James mentiones that too, there are some good ones out there that try to help out and make up for their dirty deeds, but still you want to have a healthy level of suspicion and high level of clarity when dealing with these guys because after all they are naturally predators. In my experience there are also other negative entities out there not just reptiles. I have had encounters with negative feline entities. They have the same vertically split pupils like the reps, and when you are not experienced you assume it must be reptilians, when in fact it is a cat entity.

I am doing pretty good right now, but thank you for your offer of help and support. My hope is that by us writing about our experiences here and kind of taking the fear and weirdness off this topic and these experiences, when can encourage others to share their stories and motivate them to heal and empower themsleves. I know what you are saying that many people have problems like this, but they are afraid to talk about it because it is so far out there and they do not want to be ridiculed or be seen as insane and mental.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge this is really important stuff.

Comment

Do either of you know what exactly happened to me? I was sleeping and woke up and was spinning up in the air like someone had me and felt it was bad. I clearly saw my son sleeping on the bed, he fell asleep there watching a movie with me and nothing scary. I was trying to yell at him to grab me, but he couldn't hear me but I started praying to make whatever had me to let go and then was put back down and looked at the wall and this big black circle thing was on the wall but it also had tiny, tiny lighted white lights like pin holes shining thru that black mass circle on the wall and then it disappeared. I have never been so scared in my life. I was awake and not dreaming. I don't know what happened to me?
        Thank you if you can help or have any idea?
        Janet

Comment

Hi Janet,

I am not sure exactly what happened to you, but my guess would be that it was an attempt to abduct you, but since you prayed and raised your vibration and asked for help, they were not successful and had to put you down, good job. My guess with the circle on the wall would be that it was an interdimensional portal (like in Stargate) they came through to abduct you. Children always say that the ''monsters'' they see at night come through their wardrobe, that is usually a classic case of an astral entitiy opening a portal from their dimension into ours, watch the movie Monsters Inc. and you get an idea what it is like.
          I am sorry I can't help you more, but I am sure others like AmentiHall will have good feedback on your experience.
          All the best and thanks for sharing your experience here.

Comment

am not sure exactly what happened to you, but my guess would be that it was an attempt to abduct you, but since you prayed and raised your vibration and asked for help, they were not successful and had to put you down, good job.

Okay...THAT'S SCARY! What is weird is that not long ago(last month), my 22 year old son came home from work late around 3am. He is level headed and doesn't believe in ghost or spirits or anything. Just a big skeptic. He had his blinds open in his room and turned the t.v. on. He saw this big thing up in the air and then it shot down this green light that lit up the big pine tree in the backyard by my room then shot off to the right. He came running to my room yelling. He was shaking and said, I saw a UFO and the green light that lit up the tree. I never seen him like that. He was rushing me outside with him to see if he could see it again. I think he was scared and didn't want to go alone. Thank god it was 3am since I was out in pj's and no slippers looking up in the sky looking for that thing. LOL! If the neighbors could see me then. haha! What a sight!
            Thank you sooooo much for any type of explanation!
            Janet

Comment

wow! thanks for posting the websites. i already found one article i want to create a thread on.
              "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by VK5 View Post
                Hi AmentiHall,

thank you so much for your reply. You know more about this topic than I do and awesome that you have been in touch with James Bartley, he is a really good guy in my opinion. I have seen the pupils on two occassions, it was more of an overlay though than a true shape shift. I am personally more of an empath and not too much of a clairvoyant and so I feel them more than I see them. When I am around people that are either reps or rep/hybrids or even benevolent people who are assaulted and abused/controlled by reps I can feel a pulling on the root chakra area and my anus (I know this is kind of explicit, sorry :-), but that is the strongest indicator for me that I know I need to put my shields up. I also shut down my chakras so these entities cannot suck my life force anymore).

I agree with you that once you know their deal and the fear factor is gone, they cannot really control you much anymore, it is all about self awareness and self empowerment like you said.

Also what I feel is important, and I think James mentiones that too, there are some good ones out there that try to help out and make up for their dirty deeds, but still you want to have a healthy level of suspicion and high level of clarity when dealing with these guys because after all they are naturally predators. In my experience there are also other negative entities out there not just reptiles. I have had encounters with negative feline entities. They have the same vertically split pupils like the reps, and when you are not experienced you assume it must be reptilians, when in fact it is a cat entity.

I am doing pretty good right now, but thank you for your offer of help and support. My hope is that by us writing about our experiences here and kind of taking the fear and weirdness off this topic and these experiences, when can encourage others to share their stories and motivate them to heal and empower themsleves. I know what you are saying that many people have problems like this, but they are afraid to talk about it because it is so far out there and they do not want to be ridiculed or be seen as insane and mental.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge this is really important stuff.
                Thank you for sharing too

Also.....the negative felines are the Sirian Annunaki I believe. Again, many of them are enlightened/benevolent but some of them are not as we know. I have seen then in my third eye on a very rare occasion. They were far more advanced I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by VK5 View Post
                  Hi Janet,

I am not sure exactly what happened to you, but my guess would be that it was an attempt to abduct you, but since you prayed and raised your vibration and asked for help, they were not successful and had to put you down, good job. My guess with the circle on the wall would be that it was an interdimensional portal (like in Stargate) they came through to abduct you. Children always say that the ''monsters'' they see at night come through their wardrobe, that is usually a classic case of an astral entitiy opening a portal from their dimension into ours, watch the movie Monsters Inc. and you get an idea what it is like.
                  I am sorry I can't help you more, but I am sure others like AmentiHall will have good feedback on your experience.
                  All the best and thanks for sharing your experience here.
                  Couldn't say it better myself, and you are plenty of help! I wrote that before I read full page/articles so I didn't mean to say that you might need to ward them off. I realize you have already passed that and thank you for speaking openly. I know exactly what you mean, most people think this is insane or crazy. That is, untiil you've experienced it. It's the same for entities. They could not abduct me at the time they had access to me because I lived in a super-concentrated college town, and my roommate slept not a few feet from me. But they could abduct my astral body, and James is one of the only people I've seen talk about it.

They can program your chakras and astral body too....it was quite frightening when I was undergoing it all. I had no idea what was going on...and I learned later they were trying to take over me. Crazy huh?

Comment

Originally posted by AmentiHall View Post
                    But they could abduct my astral body, and James is one of the only people I've seen talk about it.

They can program your chakras and astral body too....it was quite frightening when I was undergoing it all. I had no idea what was going on...and I learned later they were trying to take over me. Crazy huh?
                    hey AmentiHall!!! I'm having a difficult time understanding the abducting of the astral body vs the physical body. Does the astral body have something to do with dreams?
                    "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

But they could abduct my astral body, and James is one of the only people I've seen talk about it.

They can program your chakras and astral body too....it was quite frightening when I was undergoing it all.

That is EXACTLY how it felt. Not like a physical body of me, but the inside. It's so hard to explain and don't know how exactly? It wasn't like someone actually touching me with hands but still swinging me around and I was awake. I woke up to it. I knew someone had me. I was wide awake and trying to yell but not using vocal chords but thinking yelling. Hard to explain. Then after praying, it let go of me. Then watched the wall for a time of this black mass with the white shining lights of pin holes thru it on the wall until it disappeared. I jumped out of bed and got a drink of water. I was shaken and never ever had anything like that happen to me before. Kind of like when you dream of flying, but this is wide awake and know someone has you type of thing. Okay..never ever would tell my friends this in the real world since none would understand and would know that I have lost it for sure.
                      Thank you too Amenithal, you hit on it too, of the feeling.
                      Janet

Comment

Last edited by AmentiHall; 12-30-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

It happened to me for a period of like 3 months, almost every night by different groups almost every night. But I allowed it to happen because I REALLY wanted to know the truth.
                          _________

YOu are much braver than I am. Once was enough for me! I could hear like laughing type of thing when it was happening but didn't look back to see what it was. I thought it was some type of demon? Anyway, so far didn't happen again since I try to sheild the home and myself and kids.
                          Thank you,
                          Janet

Comment

Yes that is perfect

Don't stress yourself out about it, or over-think it. Don't invite them back hehe

Comment

thanks for the info amentihall. i get it now. and now you have me wondering if that was what was happening to me a few years ago. i saw myself on other planets running and running like there'd be no end to the running. i saw myself fighting constantly with human like beings and aliens with psychic powers but i never won in those fights. it felt like the battles were never ending and no side could win. it was very exhausting. anyway i learned that to defeat them was through death. and in my dreams i let go of my fear of death. i refused to fight and run and when they still came after me i killed myself and the dream would end. it worked everytime. i felt triumphant. and then the dreams of human torture began. they were mostly third person and very vivid, bloody. i saw a guy get his gums and teeth knocked out with blood flying everywhere; it was deliberate which made it even more sickening. those dreams hurt me more than the fighting. the viciousness was disgusting. and because they were in third person i couldn't figure a way out of them.

maybe all of this was just regular nightmares...

Comment

Working...
                              X