Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Aliens Bring Religion to Earth ? There are compelling reasons that they did.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did Aliens Bring Religion to Earth ? There are compelling reasons that they did.

    http://www.ufobc.ca/Reports/aliensreligion.htm

  • #2
    lol, they most certainly had a hand

    Comment


    • #3
      I think religion is what happens when men don't have a ready explanation around....

      all the messiah stories are fundamentally the same...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 1month1day11 View Post
        all the messiah stories are fundamentally the same...
        And when all put together the puzzle unsolves itself.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1month1day11 View Post
          I think religion is what happens when men don't have a ready explanation around....

          all the messiah stories are fundamentally the same...
          Messiahs/Annointed Ones are fundamentally the same because the truth is that we are One and all things originate from the same Source.

          Sure they come into different cultures, where different religions/beliefs already exist, and so they are assimilated into that doctrine, which overtime, becomes something different altogether. I have firm belief that what Yeshua knew/taught is very different than what is taught today in contemporary western thought. Yet, at the same time its such a simple and universal truth that it transcends the dogma and can connect with people individually no matter who or where they come from. Same goes for any religion.

          ---

          ET's and religion. Yes many of them were influenced by "angels." Almost all of the hebrew talmund (not to mention how it is encrypted!), and old mystery religions came from "other beings."

          Some religions were simply created to make sense of the world. But almost all had "inspiration" from elsewhere, even if it was "God." All religions before the advent of "messiahs" were watered down versions of mystery religions of Babylon, Sumeria and then Egypt. Before that it was the "old world" of Atlantis and beyond- but that became more of a memory and so what primitive human beings were stuck with were ritualized belief systems dependent on external deities. As 1month said though, in some ways they were also people trying to make sense of things, as well as needing some kind of moral belief/system to guide their lives. There is always both a mystical and rational explanation to all things.

          Some of the ancient Ones seeded their religions a part of the Grand Experiment. Sometimes intentionally they became what they are today, sometimes unintentionally (as if they were transmitted to help, but humans made them into dogmas). Different races and regions/cultures were given different "perspectives" on-purpose in order to stimulate evolution in various ways. Later when our scientific advancement started to flourish, they would sometimes "inspire" or even "leave behind" some of their knowledge/ideas in order to accelerate our evolution. But what human beings did with the tools/knowledge was ultimately up to them, so it's not the fault of these beings that we became violent, dogmatic, or hid free energy from the people, or used them for warfare.

          In a way though, conflict is part of our evolutionary plan, both from the higher perspective of "God" and the angelic hierarchies. We are dualistic for a reason. Yet not all ideas, religions or otherwise come from "elsewhere" but are forged in the corners of our imaginations. IMO, the ability to create things out of thin air, and interacting with other dimensions/times/spirit realms is a really dynamic and inter-woven process. Therefore humanity was as equally involved in the process as were "other/inner-wordly" influences.
          Last edited by AmentiHall; 12-23-2011, 10:38 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            From what has been explained to me, this is basically an experiment.

            A double-blind, if you will.

            Grand Experiment, indeed.

            Free will governs all human beings, what we do with the knowledge sometimes makes sense, and sometimes it does not. Our keepers reach out and touch us on a regular basis, what you are indoctrinated into colors that.

            We are meant to acknowledge the spiritual and other-worldly...I don't know if religion was the avenue that they really wanted us to take...but it seems from the things I have seen from our other ages, that it is a process that continually repeats itself. No matter what we start from, somehow the concept of God finds it way into the mix.

            Comment


            • #7
              They did ..they started all of this...question is what happens to the good in the world when they come out from under the rocks... found me under a rock..lol

              2012 and china walks on over through Canada...there's 25 to one of Americans no way we could defeat a mass army... or the army's hidden here in 'America' ..its mixed ..all for all one reason to destroy us...three so far...and Korea, China, and oil country's... and here in u.s its going to be one rough ride for us ...teach us for all this nicey nicey come on in and take over!

              Move towards the oceans or in deep woods.. only place is the rocks to hide .. underground tech / those rocks cant be looked through the tech today thats how they found 'H' ...

              Comment


              • #8
                I believe that Yahweh, Jehova and many others were actually extraterrestrials from the same place, wherever that may be. They are the small g regional gods that pitted their 'chosen' peoples against each other in a power struggle to become the main 'god' of Earth. They are the original psychopaths. I believe that we (Indigos, for lack of a better term) are supposed to OUT them. By doing this, we take away their power over the Earth.
                "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CrystalHeart View Post
                  I believe that Yahweh, Jehova and many others were actually extraterrestrials from the same place, wherever that may be. They are the small g regional gods that pitted their 'chosen' peoples against each other in a power struggle to become the main 'god' of Earth. They are the original psychopaths. I believe that we (Indigos, for lack of a better term) are supposed to OUT them. By doing this, we take away their power over the Earth.
                  Agreed.

                  In many cases Jehovah and Yahweh have symbolic properties. But also literal.

                  For example a great deal of the celestial, planetary, and otherwise processes were depicted by the names of deities, and also symbolcially symbolize the movement of solar and galactic events. An entity might actually be likened to a movement of certain trajectories and things in the cosmos.

                  At the same time sometimes these things were NAMED after "ancient gods/angels" who were also literal beings. I have no doubt Jehovah is a literal physical, interdimensional extra-terrestial being. But many things were named after him, as well as symbolic things. This is an aspect of as above so below, quite literally and also symbolically.

                  Unfortunately this has been the dispute between truth seekers and I find it sad they cannot see it is both! Marduke is both a literal being, and so many things in the human populace were attribued with his name, just like we name streets after famous people and also mythical creatures!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AmentiHall View Post
                    Agreed.

                    In many cases Jehovah and Yahweh have symbolic properties. But also literal.

                    For example a great deal of the celestial, planetary, and otherwise processes were depicted by the names of deities, and also symbolcially symbolize the movement of solar and galactic events. An entity might actually be likened to a movement of certain trajectories and things in the cosmos.

                    At the same time sometimes these things were NAMED after "ancient gods/angels" who were also literal beings. I have no doubt Jehovah is a literal physical, interdimensional extra-terrestial being. But many things were named after him, as well as symbolic things. This is an aspect of as above so below, quite literally and also symbolically.

                    Unfortunately this has been the dispute between truth seekers and I find it sad they cannot see it is both! Marduke is both a literal being, and so many things in the human populace were attribued with his name, just like we name streets after famous people and also mythical creatures!
                    This brings to mind the idea that planets and stars are conscious beings... like our Earth (Gaia-Sophia). I've been researching the "Archons" in the Nag Hammadi. I believe that they could be included with the dark interdimensional beings catagory. In mythos, they are said to dwell in the rings of Saturn. In many religions and ancient myths, Saturn is thought to be evil, or, something equivalent to that. In astrology, Saturn is equated with melancholy and apathy..

                    LOL.. I just went off on a tanget again! but, anyway.. I hope you can see where I was going with this
                    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yup. You are right.

                      I make links whenever I see them.

                      For me Saturn is an interdimensional gateway to dark worlds, hence its hexagonal poles. They often appear as floating, hooded beings and view us the way we might view a healthy cooked burger!

                      The worship of Saturn (aka Satan) is heavy in todays occultism and public spheres, hence the reason for almost all roles of authority wearing black robes (from priests to Judges). Saturn has a heavy influence in our planet.

                      Bob Dean, ex military informant said NASA (and he shows some of them) pictures of massive fleets of UFO's, huge in size around the rings of Saturn.

                      Rumor is also certain offworld factions have either traded, or we have acquired the same material that is found in the discs of Saturn for certain augmentive procedures to mix with bone (not going to go anymore into depth in that, as it is unverified for me, but doesn't surprise me). IMO there is a portal there, just as there is on every planet and in the core of the sun.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AmentiHall View Post
                        Yup. You are right.

                        I make links whenever I see them.

                        For me Saturn is an interdimensional gateway to dark worlds, hence its hexagonal poles. They often appear as floating, hooded beings and view us the way we might view a healthy cooked burger!

                        The worship of Saturn (aka Satan) is heavy in todays occultism and public spheres, hence the reason for almost all roles of authority wearing black robes (from priests to Judges). Saturn has a heavy influence in our planet.

                        Bob Dean, ex military informant said NASA (and he shows some of them) pictures of massive fleets of UFO's, huge in size around the rings of Saturn.

                        Rumor is also certain offworld factions have either traded, or we have acquired the same material that is found in the discs of Saturn for certain augmentive procedures to mix with bone (not going to go anymore into depth in that, as it is unverified for me, but doesn't surprise me). IMO there is a portal there, just as there is on every planet and in the core of the sun.
                        Definitely agree with you on all of your reply. I know of Bob Dean and have been following his research for yrs.
                        Saturn has always given me a painful visceral reaction. When I first saw the Cassini images of Saturn, I felt cold and desolate and sick.



                        I have dreams that are not 'dreams'.. I've dreamed of a rip in our sky. On the other side was a world that I know is Saturn... but, in a different dimension. It was dark and cold.. dark violets and grays with harsh angles. There were beings with hideous faces wearing heavy garments trying to come through the rip in the sky. When I saw the Cassini images, I knew my 'dream' was about a gateway that was being forced to open. (I pay attention to my insights).
                        ...and I'm blabbering again..
                        "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't like Saturn either.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't like their black sphere. They try to erase your memory. It tried to erase my memory of what I had experienced when I experienced the Merkaba. When I was coming out of it. I got caught in a labyrinth in which this black sphere kept appearing next to me. Luckily I had preset my mind to not forget what had happened to me by remembering the date it happened. Whenever the sphere tried to delete my thoughts, I thought of the date and remembered what had happened to me. It tried to erase my mind about five times but everytime I fought it and finally made it out of the labyrinth to exit the merkaba field.
                            Last edited by Visioneer; 12-24-2011, 10:23 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X