Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alien abduction experiences and Experience of physical Mind Control by Aliens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alien abduction experiences and Experience of physical Mind Control by Aliens.

    I remember "Experiencing" being abducted.
    I dont know if it was real or not. But it had a different quality than a dream. Maybe on an other dimension.
    And as I remember it did not happen while I was assleep.

    They were grey aliens, and I was in an unusual looking room. I think they were a few other humans in that room too, who could not move either, same as me. They used some kind of hypnosis to forcibly hold me down with their mind control or some Radiation machine maybe (?) on a table, so I could not move. They just wanted to start to perform some medical experiments on me.
    But my consciousness was too strong and I was too aware for them, so they could not hold me down against my will. I was afraid, but I still got up, fought like a lion and made a big mess for them.
    I was so shocked to what they wanted to do forcibly do to my body, that they were able to hold me down against my will at first, that I suddenly woke up in a room like that and shocked about what they also did to the other humans in the room.

    I guess they let me go, because they could not control me.
    When I started to resist forcibly, they panicked themselves, and were surprised that I could do that. Their “Grey Alien”’s bodies are not strong (their mind abilities are strong, like mind control), but the human (especially well trained) body is much stonger than theirs.

    An other time I experienced something else. This time while I was sleeping. But it was not like a normal dream. It had a more real but other dimensional quality, but on a just on a slightly different frequency than than the earth.

    I was in a box of what looked like big eggs, similiar in size to Austrich eggs.
    I was one of those eggs , or was in one of those eggs, and just came out of the eggs.
    The other newly hatched eggs beside me were also humans. Above us I could see about 4, 5 or 6 strange creatures who were torturing us. Everybody beside me was so afraid of those creatures and what they did, and those creatures (I really think they represented or were the bad Reptilians as David Icke describes them) were enjoying and relishing in the fear of those people beside me, and they were all laughing sadistically.
    When I started to feel to get infected by the fear of the ones around me, I came to my senses, remembered that I am the everlasting endless Source of Everything, and that nothing can harm me, and than send love to those creatures from my everlasting being. They were surprised at first that I was not afraid, and than they got terrified when I started to send love and light towards them. They became so fearful, their faces and eyes changed into fearful grotesque expressions, they could not control their fear, and could not hold their emotions back, so fearful they were of what I did.
    They could not hold me anymore in that box, because my vibration was too high and the light and love to bright, and not on their level of existence.
    I was released and woke up.

    Anybody else had any similar kind of experiences?

    Let's share, and become smarter!
    You will become what you do now. Now is the time.

  • #2
    That is very interesting! First, I should ask if you do drugs. Not judgmentally, but obviously that can trigger some things. Second, how old are you? Third, What time did this happen? Because I have an idea!

    Comment


    • #3
      THIS:
      Originally posted by OneSource View Post
      When I started to resist forcibly, they panicked themselves, and were surprised that I could do that. Their “Grey Alien”’s bodies are not strong (their mind abilities are strong, like mind control), but the human (especially well trained) body is much stonger than theirs.
      Greys are as weak as a soft chunk of cheese. I have had contact with them in the astral plane, they die very easy. I believe you've been having OBE. They do abduct people in this way. I would describe them as malice in a body....devoid of all emotion except for hate. Not nice beings, by any stretch of the imagination.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Azulite View Post
        That is very interesting! First, I should ask if you do drugs. Not judgmentally, but obviously that can trigger some things. Second, how old are you? Third, What time did this happen? Because I have an idea!
        I have never done drugs.
        It happened when I was older than 18 years of age.

        Which of the 2 experiences are you reffering to?
        What is your idea?
        You can just say it. No need to be shy.
        You will become what you do now. Now is the time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1month1day11 View Post
          THIS:


          Greys are as weak as a soft chunk of cheese. I have had contact with them in the astral plane, they die very easy. I believe you've been having OBE. They do abduct people in this way. I would describe them as malice in a body....devoid of all emotion except for hate. Not nice beings, by any stretch of the imagination.
          Yes, it is possible that they die very easy.
          Mind controlling technique is strong, but body is weak.
          When you overcome their mind control than their body is not able to do much, except use guns and such to defend themselves I guess.

          On the Astral plane, it could be ....
          You will become what you do now. Now is the time.

          Comment


          • #6
            The astral plane always seems much more vivid than dreams....a differently quality, altogether.

            Have you ever tried to focus before sleep to see if you could project on purpose?

            Comment


            • #7
              I have projected several times, and I find it much more easy when in a very natural surrounding like the mountains or so, with not many people around me.
              You will become what you do now. Now is the time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Interesting experience OneSource.

                I can tell there is a lot of truth in that because I'm the same way. I have experienced their ability to "paralyze you." It's not so much sleep paralysis, like some people think. It's a "field" that comes over you and just freezes, word is they can do this both with their minds (and a group of them better), and also with technology. Some kind of EM pulse technology that stimulates parts of your brain, and also your nervous system.

                Yes, if you can beat their "power" in keeping you "down," they don't want to mess with you. Because that's really the only physical power they have over us in that moment, the mind power(psi) and the technologies they have (and they wouldn't kill people, hopefully right?). I had many experiences where this "holding" down activity happened, and I resist with willpower, sheer willpower, break it.

                A grey would not want to be in the same room as a human (who have a tendency to be violent when provoked), if his "paralysis" inducing ability was insufficient. They are as frail as small children.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AmentiHall View Post
                  Interesting experience OneSource.

                  I can tell there is a lot of truth in that because I'm the same way. I have experienced their ability to "paralyze you." It's not so much sleep paralysis, like some people think. It's a "field" that comes over you and just freezes, word is they can do this both with their minds (and a group of them better), and also with technology. Some kind of EM pulse technology that stimulates parts of your brain, and also your nervous system.

                  Yes, if you can beat their "power" in keeping you "down," they don't want to mess with you. Because that's really the only physical power they have over us in that moment, the mind power(psi) and the technologies they have (and they wouldn't kill people, hopefully right?). I had many experiences where this "holding" down activity happened, and I resist with willpower, sheer willpower, break it.

                  A grey would not want to be in the same room as a human (who have a tendency to be violent when provoked), if his "paralysis" inducing ability was insufficient. They are as frail as small children.
                  Yes, you are right! 100 Percent the same as my experience!
                  I also broke their spell with sheer will power!
                  And everything else was exactly as you said.

                  If you know you are the source of everything, than nothing can hold you down.
                  If you believe you have the power, than you have it!
                  You will become what you do now. Now is the time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by OneSource View Post
                    Yes, you are right! 100 Percent the same as my experience!
                    I also broke their spell with sheer will power!
                    And everything else was exactly as you said.

                    If you know you are the source of everything, than nothing can hold you down.
                    If you believe you have the power, than you have it!
                    Yup their power, like many other's power is based on subjugation and control of your nervous system via technological means. The most revealing thing is every time "they" (AND others, including the beings Icke talks about) tried this with me, I broke free. With sheer willpower. They would often go after me on the days/nights where I was weak, or low on energy and at a time where I'm deathly tired. Before they do this though, they like to find a way to "drain" you of energy to make the process easier.

                    I "fought" them for about a year and eventually, I healed/overcame what it is that allowed them access/power and voila, they were gone. They are not as powerful or menacing as people like to think. Plus they are telepathically integrated so I don't think they can handle our more powerful thoughts or energies. The biggest test was when one tried to take over my body (I let it in thinking it was there to help me), I did what you stated (none of the jesus or light stuff worked, only affirming my PERSONAL body, life, and me as Source), and regained control. First time I ever see a "reptilian" while fully conscious in my third eye was after that moment.
                    Last edited by AmentiHall; 03-29-2012, 01:47 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What about the 12 feet tall reptilians? How do you defend yourself against them? I mean are both capale of mind control, and if that doesn't work... They will most milkey be way stronger than me. lol I mean i am 6'5 250ish, but it would literally make me a shrimp.
                      I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've have three conscious memories of alien encounters... all happened before the age of 14. Like stated before... they can seem emotionless (which they are because they apparently lost it during their evolution. It's actually the reason why they are abducting us according to people who claim they have conscious memories of being on an alien ship (also channeling provide this same information). They want to breed emotion back into their race because they can see how important emotions are. They actually envy us because we're one of the most emotionally advanced races in this galaxy, which is why there's a lot of rumours about alien-human hybrids being created, sperm samples and reports about huge glass tanks with babies in them.

                        One thing I've been thinking about lately is that these aliens are creating hybrids (not only artificially in tanks, but through abduction of pregnant women too), because they're making more advanced bodies so advanced souls can easily find earthly and incarnatable bodies to help the awakening process. Perhaps indigo's not only are a new kind of soul populating this world... perhaps we're also from another place in a physical sense as well. Hybrids in other words.
                        The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish - Terence McKenna

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          be our teacher

                          Originally posted by D a n e View Post
                          What about the 12 feet tall reptilians? How do you defend yourself against them? I mean are both capale of mind control, and if that doesn't work... They will most milkey be way stronger than me. lol I mean i am 6'5 250ish, but it would literally make me a shrimp.
                          Dane,
                          Size has nothing to do with protecting yourself.
                          There is always someone smaller.
                          There is always some one bigger.
                          There is always some one faster
                          There is always some one slower.
                          It is in your training and your composure.

                          If you can know their weakness you have nothing to fear.
                          So . . what are the Gray's weaknesses. . .
                          Make a list for us as to what you think their weakness might be.
                          Be our teacher. . . . . .
                          Be in harmony,
                          be in beauty.
                          roger

                          note:
                          You have lots of different options in dealing
                          with oppressive beings, like the your Grays. . .
                          If you have developed your psi-abilities,
                          along with martial arts, or other warrior training,
                          as an earth being you will always have an edge.
                          Every one in the Galaxy thinks we are easy targets,
                          with no abilities . . .Why we are not even telepathic . . . . ha, ha, ha!

                          Strong shielding alone will stop Grays from bothering you.
                          Even minimum shielding, plus controlling your mental energy will
                          prevent any mind control. But you do need to learn to take care of yourself.
                          beauty,
                          pc.
                          Last edited by Psychic Child; 05-23-2012, 08:02 PM.
                          Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                          This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                          by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Amenti.
                            The Kaseevionan psychic shield that was around earth,
                            protecting us from the psychic predators of the Galaxy.
                            Is no longer in place. What is protecting us is a sign that
                            says "No Hunting Allowed" 'Punishment Will Be Severe"
                            in about 2,000 languages . . . ;-)

                            We can expect more intrusions than we had in the past.
                            It is important that all of us in _IS_ be aware
                            There are going to be more salesmen popping up
                            targeting the newly aware folks.
                            Be in Harmony,
                            be in beauty.
                            roger
                            Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                            This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                            by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 1month1day11 View Post
                              THIS:


                              Greys are as weak as a soft chunk of cheese. I have had contact with them in the astral plane, they die very easy. I believe you've been having OBE. They do abduct people in this way. I would describe them as malice in a body....devoid of all emotion except for hate. Not nice beings, by any stretch of the imagination.
                              In the Astral, solid form of OBE, you still can be injured, operated on, and be killed
                              unless you have control of your shielding and psi-abilities. If you want to travel OBE
                              go out in the Astrol . . .Wispy Ghost-like form. You can still visit but cannot be harmed.
                              No being or device can stop your energy self from returning home. That is just one of
                              our eunique strengths as Earth Beings. Just say "Home" or "Return", instantly you will be.
                              Be in harmony,
                              be in beauty.
                              roger
                              Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                              This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                              by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X