• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO Arrival Via StarGate - Video

Hmmmmmm. Alas?, "feels" kinda real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=G579m7OpSvg

Compelling!

sad that the poster couldn't get any more info on where the footage was filmed, or anything else.
    Notice: If you are pleased, displeased, confused, provoked, intrigued, humored, acknowledged, threatened, encouraged, charmed, spiritually stimulated, dramatically motivated, or creatively/eccentrically enticed by my presence, ... PLEASE submit your inquiry via MSN, AIM, PM, or attempt to confront me through your usual astral channels! Thank you! XD

Comment

lol
      the news said it was a meteor shower

check out the buzz about the noises heard around the world

then look at mothership over hong kong

divine intervention?

these are not the scary lgms we hear about... dont worry, I have received a vision about this... it's all okay and good.

certain people are not happy about this.
      https://www.facebook.com/brian.mecum
      -Question: What would be the best thing to tell people?
      -Answer: Maybe you can tell them to smile more, so they can hear more.

Comment

read the description of the video it says

' I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor '

lol

Comment

lol
          I was fooled I know something like this happened though, and the news said it was a meteor shower.

I did think it looked different from the one I saw but I didnt think so much... perhaps not enough.

maybe I am just hoping something happens, and making myself believe too much.

I feel crazy now that I did not read the description...

I did see/ hear something during vacation, and the mothership one in hong kong seems interesting

not sure if that is hoaxed too

but over Philadelphia on the 5th... for real... I don't see any videos of the thing in the sky, but I did see a video of the noise that it made shaking everything

it was kind of creepy, and it looked similar to this video, that is why I did not pay too much attention to wether or not it was real

again... could have been a shower though, I might want to believe too much.
          Last edited by TheMecum; 05-15-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMecum View Post
            lol
            I was fooled I know something like this happened though, and the news said it was a meteor shower.

I did think it looked different from the one I saw but I didnt think so much... perhaps not enough.

I did see/ hear something during vacation, and the mothership one in hong kong seems interesting

but over Philadelphia on the 5th... for real... I don't see any videos of the thing in the sky, but I did see a video of the noise that it made shaking everything

it was kind of creepy, and it looked similar to this video, that is why I did not pay too much attention to wether or not it was real

Basically, i was reading the energy coming from the ship and gate -- they were definitely not "nothing"...

And @ LH919: Dude, do some research, yourself, the editor has nothing to do with hoaxing the matter

Comment

it doesnt matter

my dad doesnt believe as much but he said something about "ball lightning"

what is that?

he said he saw that recently

and I actually saw something like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twcZ_9nyDrM

a long lasting lightning, going sideways... with a mass that seemed to be the source. but then again, it could be a cloud, and I dont know if lightning usually looks like this.

also a lot of low flying govt planes around here lately which I think is weird for where I am.
              Last edited by TheMecum; 05-15-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMecum View Post
                lol

don't feel too badly

we're all mad here

Comment

amazingly though,

I was just outside looking at the stars....

there are 5 that I have seen, and my fiancee confirmed 4 of them.

they are not flashing like planes....
                  they move slow, but how small they are if it were a plane it would be pretty high up and moving faster than normal.

they kind of loop and zigzag a bit

one changed from white to blue

another was real big tear drop shape with orange sides, a white ball fro the front, and blue colors in between... it was really slow, and it got real bright before it just vanished.

another was dim, and it kind of only was there for a second before it slowly faded away.

these are way too slow to be "shooting stars"

but I dont know.... I'm shaking with excitement, it was the craziest thing I have ever saw.

maybe I was thinking about UFO phenomena so much that I got the good ol law of attraction bringing them to me... haha

I'll be waiting for the MIBs

Comment

Dudes the "i created this with youtube editor" is the EDITING of the FOOTAGE the dumbass poster did.

The footage is original and you can find it out there as well without all the stupid editing, and scary music.

It's not a meteor shower. UFO's are literally all over the place and are usually completely imperceptable. I personally believe the ones who make huge public appearances like that, especially when there is conveniently a camera nearby is being done for a reason.

I myself have some genuine pics of some UFO's over coast of California. I still don't understand them, its bizzare and amazing.

Comment

dood I didn't know ufo's

produced contrails

much like one sees

in missles like

this one

@1:20

Comment

real or fake, I think we can all agree it sparks some thought.

and yes there are some species that want to be known,

I think they have some kind of prime directive though....

the ones appearing over missile silos at the end of the cold war.... the war just seemed to go away... no one won... and the missiles radioactively inactive.... useless after the UFOs

there is a larger struggle between at least two different groups up there...

I noticed some things about people mutilation.... and some stories about help.... mixed feelings all around.

Comment

or it's all just humans

in governments trying to control people

with illusions and myths...

Comment

There it was

I believe in them after I sat on a hill top
                            and watched one hovering at my eye level for six hours
                            about 200 yards away.
                            We were able to make an accurate estimate of it's size.
                            It was 150 yards in diameter and 30 yards thick at its dome.
                            7 yards thick at its rounded edge.

I was going to visit it via Astrol or RV, but my guardian said not to.
                            They didn't know some of us had psi-abilities, and that we needed
                            to keep that fact hidden for 50 years or more. This was in 1952.

Many of the recent videos are from people playing fool-ya.
                            Be in harmony,
                            be in beauty.
                            roger
                            Last edited by Psychic Child; 05-18-2012, 12:06 AM.
                            Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                            This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                            by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

Or maybe its both.

Governments. And others.

The government stuff is usually the ones that are seen. If you see an ET craft its because they meant for you to see it. They are normally always cloaked/at a different frequency.

And if the craft I have on pics is GOV, then they got tech that is thousands of years more advanced .It slightly changes shape, and its HUGE. It also has a shape/design that is completely non-aerodynamic.

Comment

Working...
                              X