X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reptoid Deceiver Called "Ashtar" Arrested

OMG, OMG............. a chilling tale

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/...htar-arrested/

is he saying that this is Ashtar of the Ashtar Command?
    Last edited by rabana; 05-07-2012, 09:55 AM.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
      is he saying that this Ashtar of the Ashtar Command?
      Probably - but, i think this is meant to be "entertaining speculation"?

Comment

ashtar smelled fishy to me the first time i heard of it, in the uninformed, pre-internet '80's.
        ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Well.. THAT was a surprise.

I always thought Ashtar Command was a a safe haven.

Makes me wonder about everything. Constant lies have been circulating.
          Notice: If you are pleased, displeased, confused, provoked, intrigued, humored, acknowledged, threatened, encouraged, charmed, spiritually stimulated, dramatically motivated, or creatively/eccentrically enticed by my presence, ... PLEASE submit your inquiry via MSN, AIM, PM, or attempt to confront me through your usual astral channels! Thank you! XD

Comment

Ashtar Command is a creation just as Indigo is a creation. Some people believe in jesus, some in buddha, some in crystals, and some in aliens. There are deceivers within any group, not always intentionally. There are also truths in any group. So long as people have faith and positivity for humanity, all is good. Plus, there is some good coming out of the 'deception' from these groups. For instance, there have been posts about "get ready for everything to shut down! get your food and supplies now!"... so then those certain people go rush for stuff, sit at home like we did y2k.. and wake up the next day like, "well WTF". They learn (hopefully), and move on. - They say a lot of good though. About staying positive and loving... lots of good stuff.

Reptoids are just as real as the tooth fairy. You can dress like the tooth fairy in heaven, and so can you as a reptoid!

Always follow your heart, and you will always be headed in the right direction.

Also... they have been spreading information about arrests... so that post to help the ones who are like, "erm, so where are these so called arrests?"
            Snoochie Boochies
            Kumaré - The true story of a false prophet
            = an intentional experiment.

Comment

Reptoids are about as real as a human being actually. They do not exist in heaven, but are in a physical dimension just like us.

As for the formerwhitehat, he's a bit ridiculous.

The "Ashtar" channeling is far different than the "Ashtar" collective of the higher dimensions. I talked to someone recently who is of the "Ashtar" and he assures me all the channeling is nonsense perpetuated by deceptive beings and government. He says the Ashtar collective is not physical, and only guides people through their intuition and light within and without, not by physical ships, or channeling. He also understands, like me, most (but not all) of the ET's who are physical in nature are mostly interested in their own agendas- and the more evolved ones do not exist on the typical physical planes we inhabit.

Comment

Originally posted by OBEsprite View Post
                "Reptilians" are a creation of the human mind. Just like the term Cabal, or "Dark Team". A creation just like any other so that we can put a label on it to be able to use it in conversation.

I have a long response about these creations of ours in this thread from this forum:
                http://indigosociety.com/showthread....emselves-to-me

I don't want that thread hijacked though, just pointing it out for reference.

Namaste!!!
                Snoochie Boochies

Comment

That's true.

Although, everything is a creation of the universal mind. Including ourselves. If we are going to invalidate other beings then we have to invalidate ourselves.

It's just an infinite sea of consciousness, hence there is nothing to be afraid of.

I choose to stay in the middle between the infinite possibilities of what is "real" and what is simply just "illusion" or creation of our minds.

Comment

Okay.

Wait... what?

What is a white hat operative?

Is this serious?
                    I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

Comment

Lol no. The fine gentleman 'white hat' is saying what those people need to hear. A lot of people who believe in that stuff, needed a story for hope. And he gave that to them.
                      Snoochie Boochies

Comment

Originally posted by OBEsprite View Post
                        Lol no. The fine gentleman 'white hat' is saying what those people need to hear. A lot of people who believe in that stuff, needed a story for hope. And he gave that to them.
                        lol I'm confused. How does he find all that info? haha
                        I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

Comment

oh it was just the galactic court

he was arrested through

I heard he has elite connections

and will likely get off on a triviality

to continue to commit crimes of

"sexual defilement of humans"

wait what.....

"But he has no testicles"

... well that certainly explains

his inferiority complex

Comment

How do you inprison a very highly evolved spiritual being? Couldn't he just "poof" of to somewhere else? How highly evolved are the beings inprisoning him?

Comment

it is said that the highly evolved good guys have been removing the less evolved bad guys lately...

Comment

Working...
                              X