Barack Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama

I hope no one gets angry at me for this, but has anyone heard about if Obama wins the election that the world will end in 2012 like the mayans predicted?

how dare you violet,

not sure about the 2012 connection, but I have had a dream of Obama becoming president of USA and leading USA into wars, he is not a man of peace.
    I shall say nothing else of what I have seen. 2012 is not the end of the world anyway.
    I am a webbot

Comment

Just a quick note - the Mayan Long Count Calendar did not predict the end of the world - but the end of an AGE (big difference). How this age will come to an end - what it will entail for us (regardless of who gets the presidency) is anyone's guess.

Just a note - 2012 will be another election year

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
      ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

sorry for getting my facts wrong..just been a lot of talk..

Comment

Sarah Palin wants to be the president of the United States in 2012
          when the next election of 2012 comes up she is planing to run for the
          white house so watch out folks.. So we will see what we will see
          sigpic

"\\GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS ((''Lugh'')) The ''Tuatha Dé Danann'' of The ''Kingdom of Tir Na NÓg'',
          "GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
          SPACE EXPLORATION FOREVER.........!!!!!!!! SPACE ABOVE & BEYOND//"

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸Progressive Libertarian¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
          ¨°º¤ø„¸INTERGALACTIC RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ¸„ø¤º°¨
          ¸„ø¤º°¨ PATRIOTIC AMERICA FOREVER``°º¤ø„¸

Click Here>>>>> http://www.foxnews.com/ <<<<<Click Here
          Click Here>>>>> http://www.glennbeck.com/ <<<<<Click Here

Comment

brandon, I saw something a while ago, but I have forgotten, there is a prediction by someone about a female coming into power as well, they said palin, so that might be so what u say, either way, run
            I am a webbot

Comment

Hell, if Sarah Palin ever moves into the White House I'm moving to Mexico.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
              ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Barack Obama wins.

Comment

Originally posted by sshenry View Post
                  Just a quick note - the Mayan Long Count Calendar did not predict the end of the world - but the end of an AGE (big difference). How this age will come to an end - what it will entail for us (regardless of who gets the presidency) is anyone's guess.

Just a note - 2012 will be another election year
                  Thank you for clarifying this.
                  I am.

Comment

Originally posted by sshenry View Post
                    Hell, if Sarah Palin ever moves into the White House I'm moving to Mexico.
                    ditto

You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid ~ Lights

Comment

Only time will tell, I think we are starting our four year run up in a positive light - judging by the energy fluctuations that have been happening recently - I feel there is now a lot to look forward too.

In this life and the next.

Change is good
                      Wounded Healer

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Druid View Post
                        Only time will tell, I think we are starting our four year run up in a positive light - judging by the energy fluctuations that have been happening recently - I feel there is now a lot to look forward too.
                        while i've noticed them recently, tonight in particular it's been very different. really does feel like i'm in a different dimension right now

Comment

Barack Obama Won the entire election folks its all over He is the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

"\\GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS ((''Lugh'')) The ''Tuatha Dé Danann'' of The ''Kingdom of Tir Na NÓg'',
                          "GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
                          SPACE EXPLORATION FOREVER.........!!!!!!!! SPACE ABOVE & BEYOND//"

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸Progressive Libertarian¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
                          ¨°º¤ø„¸INTERGALACTIC RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ¸„ø¤º°¨
                          ¸„ø¤º°¨ PATRIOTIC AMERICA FOREVER``°º¤ø„¸

Click Here>>>>> http://www.foxnews.com/ <<<<<Click Here
                          Click Here>>>>> http://www.glennbeck.com/ <<<<<Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by RAIN1000 View Post
                            how dare you violet,

not sure about the 2012 connection, but I have had a dream of Obama becoming president of USA and leading USA into wars, he is not a man of peace.
                            I shall say nothing else of what I have seen. 2012 is not the end of the world anyway.

He might not be a man of peace, but atleast he isn't saying that he is going to "teach those Russians a lesson."

Comment

Originally posted by dude View Post
                              while i've noticed them recently, tonight in particular it's been very different. really does feel like i'm in a different dimension right now
                              Great news

I'm so snowed under with school work I'm finding it hard to ground myself right now. I need to get something to help me sleep dude...
                              Wounded Healer

Comment

Working...
                              X