What's going to happen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going to happen?

What if nothing any different happens by the end of this year?

Will people who believe this year is special still insist something happened but the unconscious can't see it? Will people say there is another date? Will people just feel they were dooped?

What do YOU think will happen to the believers? If YOU are a believer, what do you expect? What will you do if 'nothing happens'?

I think this is all a hoax set up by the media for whatever reason. There have been many many times I wished that this were happening and that it was true-- but I think it's a set up.

For me, it is already happening/has happened. So no disappointment here.

Comment

I have been researching this there are many reasons they think this will be the year the world will end. But there is no defining proof. As someone once told me "As people we are doomed to live in ignorance. As intelligent beings we want to know the reason. But only time will tell."
      Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

Comment

I don't doubt people grow and experience things. I don't doubt there are intuitions and gifts. I don't doubt that people can make choices to make their lives happier to get out of an old system of things.

But I do doubt that there is a Mayan calender that ends on 12-21-12 and the whole world will ascend or start over or end or shift into another dimension.

Comment

It depends on what you're expecting to happen. Personally, it has been happening to me, there are definitely changes occurring for some of us, but that's like 1% of the world's population. So at the end of the year, people will probably say nothing has happened.

Comment

It's a turning point. In hundreds of years people will be able to look back and see the shift happening. But it's hard to see in the moment.
            Shifts are always happening, but this is a major one.

Comment

I agree it's always hard to see something happening while it's happening. It's like not seeing a baby for a few months - it gets huge! But seeing it everyday as it grows, and you don't notice the growth much until it's crawling around underfoot, and then you wonder what happened.

But I do think change has already began for many of us, I know it has for me. The world is shifting slowly and more people are beginning to feel it. Will I be troubled if the majority of people think that nothing happened? No. Mind you, the majority of people at one time thought the Earth was flat.

Comment

Yeah exactly. It doesn't matter what the majority think about this year. What's supposed to be done has already been done.

Comment

I understand the doubt is always there, even with lots of stuff happening. Last November and the whole freaking year 2011 was "happening" enough if you ask me.

The problem here, is timelines (for lack of better words) : if you want something to happen positively, focus and keep that vibration throughout the year. Start behaving as if it had already come.
                  If you fear negative changes will happen and you keep THAT vibration throughtout the year, guess what will happen?
                  You make your road as you walk it. Within the global consensus, of course, but you get to align with whatever future/group/vibration you want. Keeping your thoughts in check is (as always) a good place to start.
                  Also it doesn't have to "happen" in 2012, it can simply jump to a higher ground and continue onward for a few years.
                  Everybody has a different version... Just work toward what you wish to become.
                  Some of us already feel the changes. Some of us want to stay "here", for different reasons, some of us want to stay "here", but a better bullshitless here, some of us want "here" to end altogether and go somewhere else.
                  Who knows... Maybe everybody will get what they want

Comment

Originally posted by climbing View Post
                    This!

And I feel that the date is not important.

For me it is happening for more than a year and it's not been easy. Like I'm here although I don't belong here. And I can't find my world.
                    Here before you is the natural great perfection of things just as they are.
                    Lama Surya Das

Comment

yes, It (in my opinion) is already happening. Has been happening. I don't see any HUGE things happening on that specific date, it is just a date. This is all transitional. We adapt to all these changes, so nothing crazy drastic should happen. I feel the media and all that make people view it as something totally dramatic and sudden. I don't think it will be. It is just a time when we should just all let go of our fears and move on to a new world. I don't feel like describing much so that's my brief description.

Comment

Really good points!

Thanks everybody. I do agree with most posted here

Comment

I think this article has been posted a couple times already, but I'm posting it again here because its relevant.

http://spiritlibrary.com/jim-self/20...-is-going-away

Comment

Same here...

Comment

Change is happening really quickly all around us, politically, socialy, and technologicly. More so then ever. Thats obvious.I think the interconectedness of consciousness that humanity is experienceing through technology, also in mind is happening; that telepathic exchanges of information are happening more rapidly and telepathic pathways are being formed globaly and throughtime, trancedentally. I think that inspirit there is a gathering of likenesses happening in a way that it can not happen when subject to time and dimmension because time does not exist in spirit. The barier of relative proximity does not exist in the dimmiension of spirit so likenesses from past present and future can be right "next", to eachother so long as certain conscious barriers dont prevent that. Anyway I think alot of that has been happening.The media didn't make this up, they are hyping it up and labeling the hype with the date 2012. 3he event that does happen might just be another sign that change is on the horizon.With that said, the other day I was hitchhiking and got a ride from an anthropologist who studied/livved with a culture in papau new guinie who has a prophecy that the earth will be covered with concrete and houses then the earth will turn upeside down and the white people will be gone...I think even the book of revelation says something about the sky moving are shifting which I think would actually the earth moved.If you dont believe "it" anymore meaning hype then your better off, but to say its all made up is to just give more power to your worldly overlords...to live more in there reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X