Dark Spirits...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Spirits...

Last edited by MagdaleneGraceMae; 04-02-2008, 04:22 AM.
    Peace starts with each person.
    Do random acts of kindness today!

hm, from somewhere i get the impression that this message is just for you...maybe something really simple, so simply that you are not paying attention to it(that happens to me!).....and i believe there is one little thing in your house =) that could indeed be intense and powerful! perhaps that is what the "dark" spirits relate to, they may not be directly after you, but an independant part of you...if you know what i mean!

good to see you back,
    i missed you =)
    love
    Sue
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

hmmm...well can you define "dark" a little more....dark is not always 'bad" ...if they like you most likely they are just trying to tell you something...or you're energy interests them.

Comment

My son has been seeing dark spirits for years now,
        I get the understanding that they look a little like the 'Dementors' from Harry Potter.

The last couple of times they appeared, as yes they'll poke there head in and out of 'existence' for my son and stare at him,
        it totally freaks them out but we learned and tried something that worked/helped... in that my son is not afraid anymore and we are able to shift things, here's what we did last time:

My son called me in the middle of the night about two months ago saying there were two dark spirits looking at him, staring at him so I got up and said okay I need you to tell me what's happening and I will speak to them.
        I then directly addressed them and said that they were loved and their 'job' was done and if they'd like to 'go home' we could help and I asked for a door to the Light be opened and I talked them both through it individually.
        The first one went through quite easily, the second took a little bit longer.
        They needed to hear that they were loved and wanted on the other side, that when they went back they were not going to be judged, that they had done their job and would be welcome back into the arms of love and to their loved ones. That there would be no punishment for playing their part.
        The second one didn't leave until I told him that he had someone waiting for him on the other side...

I believe these dark spirits are feeling hopeless and helpless as their 'masters' are being rounded up and taken out.... I think many of them are just wandering around, wondering what to do!
        Yellow Spectral Human
        I Dissolve in order to Influence
        Releasing Wisdom
        I seal the Process of Free Will
        With the Spectral tone of Liberation
        I am guided by my own power doubled

Renegade Member of Family of Light.
        Systems Buster.
        Available for altering systems of consciousness within the free-will universe.
        On call.

(`O)
        *./ | \ .*
        . //..\\ ♥♥

Comment

Phear those black spirits Has no one ever thought that wtf is it with all the dark spirits and black spirits and what not? I wonder if people in africa see dark-spirits, though I would rather think that after the aftermath of Christianity they would see white-spirits instead and go like 'uhmm that's eeevillll'.
          Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!

Comment

? wow
            A Silent Master

Comment

Originally posted by Amur View Post

Phear those black spirits Has no one ever thought that wtf is it with all the dark spirits and black spirits and what not? I wonder if people in africa see dark-spirits, though I would rather think that after the aftermath of Christianity they would see white-spirits instead and go like 'uhmm that's eeevillll'.
              im sorry but shadow type spirits have nothing to do with pigment, i would hope you are just joking
              in service to the source

Comment

Maybe "shadow energy" or "shadow spirit" is a more neutral term.

Once you start deconstructing media images you can really get a sense of how our minds are shaped. We don't realize how many images we have seen in our lives in the U.S. in which dark features are associated with evil. Did you notice that even the darker pigment animals in Lion King were the "bad guys?"

Comment

Working...
                X