Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achilles, Ines. View Post
    .... thank you for saying this!
    lol no problem. i have a thoery that all the major religions are trying to say this, and so are the recent findings in physics. i need to do some research on this, i think im onto something really, really big. ever heard of yoga nidra? its a state of mind BEYOND the dreaming state, where once can see thoughts and emotions before they gain form, and effectively destroy unwanted ones. i think this is where buddha went to deny his karma. beyond this its said that there is a final, unfathomable state, that of being one with the universe, the "god mindframe"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
      lol no problem. i have a thoery that all the major religions are trying to say this, and so are the recent findings in physics. i need to do some research on this, i think im onto something really, really big. ever heard of yoga nidra? its a state of mind BEYOND the dreaming state, where once can see thoughts and emotions before they gain form, and effectively destroy unwanted ones. i think this is where buddha went to deny his karma. beyond this its said that there is a final, unfathomable state, that of being one with the universe, the "god mindframe"
      shoot....well sounds... awesome, very interesting.....I DO think ur onto something really, really .... good man.....

..I'm quite spechless...right now.....

....Dreams and Reality.... Reality and dreams... Dimensions.....

... Indeed ... I'm speechless....

About that yoga, no I don't know about it....

...And about religions .. have been trying to say that.....mmhh.. yes... I'm getting it.... I'm getting what you're saying.......

And the relation with the phisics.....

.....I don't know what to say... I'm just thinking.......

And it's... very beautiful.. I just can say that..
      Last edited by Achilles, Ines.; 01-16-2009, 12:58 AM.
      Strength is a Beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles, Ines. View Post
        shoot....well sounds... awesome, very interesting.....I DO think ur onto something really, really .... good man.....

..I'm quite spechless...right now.....

....Dreams and Reality.... Reality and dreams... Dimensions.....

... Indeed ... I'm speechless....

About that yoga, no I don't know about it....

...And about religions .. have been trying to say that.....mmhh.. yes... I'm getting it.... I'm getting what you're saying.......

And the relation with the phisics.....

.....I don't know what to say... I'm just thinking.......

And it's... very beautiful.. I just can say that..
        wouldnt it be just like god to put the answer right there? right inside us?

i always heard that the answer is within, but my thoughts lately have taken it to a whole new level

Comment

And Miami...
          yeah.. the peripheal ...thing has to do with seeing auras...
          i hear ya.

And that's another... type of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
            wouldnt it be just like god to put the answer right there? right inside us?

i always heard that the answer is within, but my thoughts lately have taken it to a whole new level
            yes, yes, yes.... the answers are inside us......

and maybe u meant to say.. "good"...but u said "god" which is a nice accident, i think.... (if it was).....

because what I'm thinking is yes, God put the answers inside us, have been always been there. There is our power....Inside....

mmmhh mmmhh.. mmmhhh.... And I guess ... that level that ur talking about is.....deeper... But I guess ur also talking about the macrocosmos as well......

I love this stuff.
            Last edited by Achilles, Ines.; 01-16-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

well im off to bed, i hope we can talk some more later

Comment

me too. have a good night man, ttyl.
                peace.
                Last edited by Achilles, Ines.; 01-16-2009, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by {{d*@*b}} View Post
                  small particles in the ocular fluid
                  hmm...I see orbs quite a bit. I know what small particles that are in your eye look like, you can mistaken it for somehitng exterior that you are seeing. But this is white stuff, streaks, flashes, im pretty sure its not jsut my eyes... I also know its easy to mistaken an dust for an orb, but dust looks different, its floaty and barely visible...but this other stuff is flashy.
                  My cat seems to notice too.. and they show up in photos.
                  quite interesting.

Comment

I can see that too.

But I think that white sparkles are something completly different than the white sparkles that you can see while looking at the sky for example. 'The sparkles' feel more like a signal while 'the sparkles in the sky' I would guess are how we see the energy. But I'm not sure if it has anything to do with guides.

The explanation with the white blood cells strikes me as silly. Maybe I lost it already and thats why I believe in supernatural explanations but I've noticed that scientists don"t always know how to answer and then they make something up so that they don't loose their authority and sometimes it has really stupid consequences.

With this the stake is eaven higher. Imagine scientists around the world admitting that yes it is true you can see some misterious sparkles. That would start an avalanche of troublesome questions. Thats why it is easier to say something like ah it's just nonsense.

I think physics may be going in the right direction now. I hope people are ready to face the consequences of those discoveries.

And yes I also got this feeling recently thet managing this reality should work just like managing in the dream state. And isn't it that the whole problem with this is because this plain has bigger density than the dream plane. So maybe the more fluent we get with this reality the lesser our density gets. And that is what the ascention is about and why many realities coexist at the Earth plane now, maybe people just operate on different density levels. (?)

Well anyway. Just a thought.

Take Care!
                    MK

Comment

i see little blue sparkles.
                      mostly dark blue, sometimes white blue.
                      ~many hands make the work light~

Comment

i see them all around me all the time, like a constant faint tv static.

energy, i believe.
                        how could it be white blood cells, when i can look up into the sky and see a depth of millions of them? and they swirl around above me?
                        science often scrambles for explanations.. i don't buy it.
                        Last edited by sediero; 02-11-2009, 07:01 PM.
                        "We do not err because the truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
                        ("no step too high for a stepper." -dad)

Comment

Originally posted by astryd View Post
                          Well this happened around 4 times yesterday. I've been listening to Doreen Virtue's podcast Angel Therapy(download them u wont regret,it's free on itunes) for a while and i heard something about faeries.I didn't know they were kinda the same thing as angels so i looked it up.That lead to article about light indicating a higher frequency being is near you.

Ironically that same day I saw out of the corner of my eye while i was bending down to get something like a whole bunch of sparkles to my left!!!Later in my shower sparkles near my feet, my ceiling.... they last milliseconds though.It's not after i rub my eyes or anything. Just wanted to know what they were,because I've been calling out the help of angels and was wondering if they were that.

Random question. Does anyone have contact with their spirit guides?Do you feel like tingles in your legs?Seems they do that with me, left= yes right=no.
                          I am not sure what they were but I saw something similar to that about a week or so ago. I was getting up and I saw these golden sparkles of light shining in front of my knees...it was very odd.
                          Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear!

Comment

sometimes i see white ones but they are like big bursts of bright white,or something...like that.
                            ~many hands make the work light~

Comment

I see all sorts of strange things. I see lots of flashes of white light at different times through out the day. Sometimes they are even the size of basketballs. But seeing them as this size is very rare. I also see static on things. And when I look at the sky I see these things that are shaped like glowing tear drops swimming around everywhere. I believe in spirt guides and stuff like that, but I think that many strange things that people see are probably caused by the brain or stuff going on in the eye.
                              Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Ancient saying - Golden Rule

Comment

The Sparkles

I can only speculate a few things, but am interested in how your static was visualized. Was it shimmering? I find you can see more easily in a relaxed state of mind . I also took a color eye exam, with the dots in one color and a number in another. It was interesting that the more I saw outside normality the less I saw in that color-blindness test, even though I am not at all color blind.

Question at what times, and at what emotions are these sightings happening. It might not be the eye, but some other willingness yet to be conveyed within yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X