i think i'm starting to see little sparkles of light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think i'm starting to see little sparkles of light

Well this happened around 4 times yesterday. I've been listening to Doreen Virtue's podcast Angel Therapy(download them u wont regret,it's free on itunes) for a while and i heard something about faeries.I didn't know they were kinda the same thing as angels so i looked it up.That lead to article about light indicating a higher frequency being is near you.

Ironically that same day I saw out of the corner of my eye while i was bending down to get something like a whole bunch of sparkles to my left!!!Later in my shower sparkles near my feet, my ceiling.... they last milliseconds though.It's not after i rub my eyes or anything. Just wanted to know what they were,because I've been calling out the help of angels and was wondering if they were that.

Random question. Does anyone have contact with their spirit guides?Do you feel like tingles in your legs?Seems they do that with me, left= yes right=no.
    ...▲..........▲........Hello there I'm Bob the
    ..xxx.......xxx........fox. Astryd, my creator
    x./\.x....x./\.x ....took a long time to make me and
    x.▬...xxx..▬...x....would appreciate if forums sigs
    x..♥♥♥.....♥♥♥..x.....could be as cute as me without all
    .x..☼.......☼...x......this trouble.Plz make this possible
    ...x.....▼.....x.......
    .....x...W...x........................Love, Autumn Leaf
    ........xxxx.......

I see bright sparkles of light every day..esp if mediating in a group..the first time I noticed it was when I went to a tarot card reader in the height of my kundalini awakening..I instinctively checked her energy, and saw sparkles of light around her head, which i took for her guides (BTW, the most amazingly accurate reading!)...So for me is just a sign that my guides/angels are with me..the sparkles are often accompanied by a warm comforting feeling..I also constantly see violet and royal blue sparkles...I have a stong connection with the violet ray..st germain, Archangel Michael, and funnily feline guides, also on this ray..specific crystals amplify the sparkles too (sugalite does it for me), as they give closer connection with the ray they're aligned too, and the beings operating on that ray....

Comment

[QUOTE=Imzadi;78501]This is the one I was thinking of, but it's "sparkles of light from fingertips." Not a general sparkles of light thread, but a start.

Funny you mentioned that..the other day I went to turn the sound down on a CD palayer, and literally saw the electric spark as I touched the system..most of the time it's just electric shock (like every time i go to open my car door I put my sleeve over the door to avoid shock! )

Comment

Re contact with spirit guides..crysals and mediation help there also..let the crystals that resonate to your frequency find you...find chakra cleansing/opening mediations and you're very likely to bump into a guide..for me they're mostly a soft feeling in the background helping me through my day, but sometimes I get overwhelmed by their presence, or connect deliberately to gain insight..They forst started to appear strongly in times of great strain/turmoil...also when under great stress the veils can be thinned more, as when in deep relaxation (i.e. meditation)...

Comment

oh they're pretty not quite what I was seeing though.
          ...x.....▼.....x.......
          ........xxxx.......

Comment

I been seeing sparkles for almost a year. What im seeing looks like physical light. When they make contact with each other they bounce off. I went to an eye doctor to see if i had something wrong with my eyes ( I'm fine ). The things i see are to many to count and are very small. The pattern of movement is random and some of them seem to fizzle out very brightly. They are pure white and sparkly.

My guess is its caused by the sun as it only happens during the day time with full cloud cover or clear sky. They seem to fast to be dust. I have no idea what they could be. Maybe photons?

I find that if i focus my eyes to the space closest to my eyes I can see them very clearly for as long as i can stay focused.

Does this seem like what your seeing?

Comment

I have been seeing these sparkles my whole life it means that it your aura its your sheild your power its you I can raise mine been doing it since I was a teen l learned on my own what they were try balling your fist and tighten them as much as you can hold that position then stop you should feel heat know practice this but let that feeling goto your whole body you will even go into the state of mind that we hide from the world the true you this works well with those who choose to be they were before
              Share your artistic taste of life. With another.

Comment

I see white (sometimes other colors) sparkles and flashes too. Lots of times, these are your guides and angels.

Comment

well I see them a lot during the day outside and in my room. I don't think it's my aura, more like guides or angels.They're white when they first appear then they last seconds change colors. Rainbow ants in the air. They only last like a second each but I could see a few during for a few seconds when I randomly look around.

When they appear I feel tingling in my legs too.
                  ...x.....▼.....x.......
                  ........xxxx.......

Comment

eyes gettin sharper

new development! I started seeing the orbs since last Friday. They look like see through arrow targets that go everywhere like snowflakes.I can only clearly see them in a clear sky & outside where there's bright light. The rainbow ants are gettin easier to see from the front of my eyes n less from the corner of my eye.

Oh and today i was lookin at the sky waiting for the metro rail when two students passed 10 ft away from me and i got to see their auras from the tops of their heads.Almost like they had taken a very hot bath and steam was comin off their heads in diff colors!! yays(only lasted 3 sec though)
                    ...x.....▼.....x.......
                    ........xxxx.......

Comment

Originally posted by Everything is ok View Post
                      I been seeing sparkles for almost a year. What im seeing looks like physical light. When they make contact with each other they bounce off. I went to an eye doctor to see if i had something wrong with my eyes ( I'm fine ). The things i see are to many to count and are very small. The pattern of movement is random and some of them seem to fizzle out very brightly. They are pure white and sparkly.

My guess is its caused by the sun as it only happens during the day time with full cloud cover or clear sky. They seem to fast to be dust. I have no idea what they could be. Maybe photons?

I find that if i focus my eyes to the space closest to my eyes I can see them very clearly for as long as i can stay focused.

Does this seem like what your seeing?
                      Thats exactly what i see although i see them at different times of the day and night as well. Kinda reminds me of the particles popping in and out of existence in quantum mechanics.
                      "I don't mind not being able 2 explain the multitude of things I experience. I'm just happy 2 be experiencing them..the alternative is not so interesting." - Everything Is Ok

Comment

funny you should bump this today Dannii

I saw a few today while playing with the kids. Mostly outside and fleeting but they where there, I noticed

I don't usually see them as often at night.
                        "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
                        The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
                        "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
                        Not Milk - all about what milk does
                        http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
                        http://cronometer.com/

Comment

I agree, it's strange that this board was revisited today.
                          (Well, technically yesterday... lol)
                          Earlier this morning I was at work and saw a few sparkles. Just a few little dots of light and then they were gone.
                          But ever since I was little I've seen sparkles, either a few bright ones or many at once that nearly cover my field of vision. When I was very young (I'm talking 3 or 4 here) I thought the sparkles were little dots of magic.
                          Last edited by StarGirl; 01-12-2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

I've been seeing them my whole life too. Easiest to see on a clear sunny day, but once you learn how to focus you can see them pretty much any time.

Thats exactly what i see although i see them at different times of the day and night as well. Kinda reminds me of the particles popping in and out of existence in quantum mechanics.
                            Yeah they kind of do look like that!

Maybe photons?
                            You might be right, the scientific explanation for sparklies is white blood cells moving through the eye. There are less of them and they interact differently with the light than red blood cells.

I liked it better before I knew that :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X