Watchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchers

Watchers (aptly dubbed by a nice fellow from a dead indigo site which I think is more then fitting) as far as I know, and as far as a couple other people have told me, are as of now a "recon" group that have been known to observe people with "gifts". Ive has several encounters with some of these people, both good and bad encounters.

But to my question, does anyone know of a group that is "stalking" people with gifts?

I don't, unfortunately. I've been trying to decalcify my pineal glad and recently I've been getting more memories of when I was younger. While watching kids play on the playground, I was often listening to the wind-- and I vaguely remember feeling as though I was being watched. Or rather, watched over. I don't think that I still am, although I may be sometimes. I feel as though they may offer some protection, too.
    Love, light, & peace,
    Julia

Comment

That is really interesting. I have heard of the government having a fear of people with gifts. Maybe it's them?

Comment

that's all I've heard... for here... real or not... I have no idea!
        https://sites.google.com/site/progra...k-epsilon-team

Comment

on another site, I also read that the 'elite team' has members that are protecting gifted kids... something like 'godfathers or godmothers' but they never come in touch with them...
          if you find something else, please send me a msg... this is something I'd really love to learn!

Comment

I felt myself being helped my entire life, although I did not always choose to acknowledge it. I would get far enough to learn the lesson and guided away before I would get to far, like going to prison would have severely messed with what I am doing now. But I cannot count on two hands how many times I came close to that and was guided away. Watched? Dunno, watched over for sure. Remember others have people watching over them too and guiding them, even if they are not as aware, I forget that sometimes.

Love to you.

Comment

Well I have always had the feeling of being watched over. The feeling of being "stalked" by the unknown is definetly different.(:

Comment

i always feel like someone/something is there. I hate windows at night. not a fan of the dark, its always scared me since i was little.

Comment

When ever I go to look out the window at night I chicken out! It's just that fear of not knowing what is looking back at you. lol

Comment

Lol I can't look out a window at night either :L
                    One love, one heart, lets get together and feel alright - bob marley

Comment

I know them, and in a sense am one. No biggie. Although I don't look for people with gifts. Thats what the elders do.

There both humans and non among them.

Good groups and bad groups among them. Yes stalkers exist, and worse. But they have no power if you don't give it to them.

What are your experiences with them?

Comment

Originally posted by AmentiHall View Post
                        I know them, and in a sense am one. No biggie. Although I don't look for people with gifts. Thats what the elders do.

There both humans and non among them.

Good groups and bad groups among them. Yes stalkers exist, and worse. But they have no power if you don't give it to them.

What are your experiences with them?
                        Just a couple of run ins with them that ended with me losing my counter pursuit on them >_>

Comment

I'm scared of the dark too but I've been working on it.

I have something similar to the window fear... but its with mirrors. I can't look at mirrors in the dark cause I'm scared of what will be looking back at me. Its kind of weird...

When I was younger, I was pretty paranoid but I worked on that and it has been out of my system for many years. But other than that, I don't think I've ever felt "watched" in a negative way. It is kind of funny that I see this thread because I was kind of feeling like I should be careful with things that I say on this forum as compared to other forums because I feel like there may be some "watchers." Although, my overall perception of this forum is that it is filled with great, loving people.

I also have felt like I have been very lucky throughout my life. Like I've been taken care of and kept out of bad situations. So, good "watchers"

Comment

O.o wooot wooooww watch out for those owls funny how we fear the dark when it is really the unknown and change that we are afraid of
                            Your only purpose is to Know

Comment

This Watchers thing is very intresting. As a child I felt watched very often. Not that much now, but occansionly I do get the feeling again. I also have the same fear of looking out windows at night, and I also have a strange phobia of looking in the corner of mirrors because I see spirits in them sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X