Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do YOU think Christianity and Islam are wrong about God??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ...no, well, actuallyYY.., Some believe gods dominate and some believe they are spontaneous. Some believe they give you fortune and some believe others are gods. But please 'go on' be your own god. <3

    Life can be romantic in many ways... From time to time you sit for ex. on the beach in nighttime, wondering about your secret friends, there is no wind but you still could almost hear those whispers... During daytime you roll on the streets with your friends and feel how time stops when she smiles.

    Brahma as I call the force of nature, the visible god, is interactive.

    But roll around with this: if something is constant with some fluctuation. Are you almost sure it exists?
    Last edited by NOYZ; 08-12-2013, 09:14 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Because they are based upon the false idea that the Creator is separate from the Created... That "God" is out there somewhere in the clouds, and if you follow his rules, maybe he will let you into his kingdom, but only after you die. This is the main theme of modern Christianity that I find fault with, I'm not as familiar with Islam. There is however plenty of truth and wisdom in the bible, but its value depends on the frame of reference from which it is read and interpreted. It's my opinion that those who take all the words literally, or allow the church to interpret the writings for them, are doing themselves a great disservice.

      Comment


      • #18
        Very good, I agree

        Comment


        • #19
          God is not absolute. God is an English term. It is a concept. Everyone defines God somewhat differently.
          The definition of god is so dangerously relative and variable, that any discussion about God is meaningless without first defining what one calls as God.
          All is One. One is All

          Comment


          • #20
            Jishnu, there is no way to "define God." I don't even like the term "God" because of its religious implications. but my closest approximation would be: the infinite consciousness in which all things are experienced. God is who/what we all are at our most basic spiritual level, and that wholeness can be experienced directly when all that separates us is discovered to be illusory.

            Shekinah - it would be more accurate to say "the universe (and everything in it) is what God is doing." God is the intelligent force at work in the universe, organizing it into patterns of self awareness, and is also the One experiencing all of our lives.

            On another note, an Australian researcher named Santos Bonacci makes a great case for the bible and basically all religions being retellings of a more ancient story, based on Astrology, or "Astro-theology" which he calls the "holy science." His work is interesting to say the least.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by overflow88 View Post
              Jishnu, there is no way to "define God." I don't even like the term "God" because of its religious implications. but my closest approximation would be: the infinite consciousness in which all things are experienced. God is who/what we all are at our most basic spiritual level, and that wholeness can be experienced directly when all that separates us is discovered to be illusory.

              Shekinah - it would be more accurate to say "the universe (and everything in it) is what God is doing." God is the intelligent force at work in the universe, organizing it into patterns of self awareness, and is also the One experiencing all of our lives.

              On another note, an Australian researcher named Santos Bonacci makes a great case for the bible and basically all religions being retellings of a more ancient story, based on Astrology, or "Astro-theology" which he calls the "holy science." His work is interesting to say the least.
              There is ways to define God.
              I can define God as the first cause. Why? because I want to.
              But this definition is personal. Most of the theists have their own personal definition of God.
              Some says God is love. ( I dont understand though if god is love why confuse others by calling love as God? Is it so hard to write one letter extra (love) instead of God )
              Well whatever, the point is there is no objective definition of God.... So from an objective view the word God is obsolete.
              All is One. One is All

              Comment


              • #22
                I am an ignostic
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism
                All is One. One is All

                Comment


                • #23
                  Religions are not only wrong about god, but there is also no need for any religion for human being. They are there for a purpose to control people, suppress them, and distort them. God is us, our each individual unique I am, we all make one whole god.
                  Vatican is the most evil place on Earth, and the sooner it disappears the sooner the world will know peace.

                  Jordan Maxwell has done a pretty good research on it, one example:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Ewligions are stupids especialy islam however 'God' is a Title or Rank of a highest spirits, For me i have been with many of them and i believe in evil spirits and how is can turn you into a (Majin) demon
                    無限と真の力
                    "The Spirit of The Red Moon, The Warrior of The Light & The Peace Seeker"

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The make God small and negative.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Please don't rule out that there would not be a higher being than us... I mean I have seen that even religions are connected to things that are real, know what I mean? It's humanbeings that go so far in the name of religion... I have been wrong about things, but by the years all the words interconnect with reality. We are god, is there a separate god, I BELIEVE so. But what people rule out of religion is aliens and their effect on us.. Seeing that this is my religion, I believe in the actual creator, I believe in the connections things have. The story someone can tell before others. The meaning of good is frequent progression and the bad is the opposite (destruction). Where we are going with religion, not far because people stop asking questions and finding reasons about the truth when they receive the good spirit. They are in peace. The meanings about different gods comes to the same conclucion. It is the absolute power.. Now if we would unite in this absolute power and stop making a fuzz about the differencess. Would get us far...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by NOYZ View Post
                          Please don't rule out that there would not be a higher being than us... I mean I have seen that even religions are connected to things that are real, know what I mean? It's humanbeings that go so far in the name of religion... I have been wrong about things, but by the years all the words interconnect with reality. We are god, is there a separate god, I BELIEVE so. But what people rule out of religion is aliens and their effect on us.. Seeing that this is my religion, I believe in the actual creator, I believe in the connections things have. The story someone can tell before others. The meaning of good is frequent progression and the bad is the opposite (destruction). Where we are going with religion, not far because people stop asking questions and finding reasons about the truth when they receive the good spirit. They are in peace. The meanings about different gods comes to the same conclucion. It is the absolute power.. Now if we would unite in this absolute power and stop making a fuzz about the differencess. Would get us far...
                          The problem in my eyes is not much of whether there is one god, but the concept of god we believe in. The god the mankind believes through religions is very very awkward concept and sounds very fishy why it has develop that way, when we also know that human nature is peaceful being seeking love and happiness. So in these concepts of religion there are some fundamental flaws in it, which actually can go so far as of other alien races.

                          If we look into an evolution, there are also some very fundamental logical mistakes there. For example how in the world could a natural evolution produce a being out of nothing with such a rapid growth as we all are here now. Things don't add up.

                          Most likely there has been an intervention in creation of man by other planetary races. Now, the other question comes in are they good or bad. Obviously they liked to be called themselves as gods and made man a slave, and over time control us through means of mind manipulation and fear -- religions and governments.

                          But the main question to me is what is the higher purpose for it. I am pretty sure there are thousands and more different races who are constantly monitoring the progress of man. It seems to me the Earth as such with its mankind is a major universal project, where you create a highly evolved being who can tolerate intense density, oppress him though fear, and see if the spirit or soul can push through all these obstacles and slowly increase its vibration or energy so that it won't rip itself apart by his own consciousness as too much energy can't be tolerated in such a density all at once.

                          Even in the Bible the judgement day, was perhaps more of an evaluation day, 2012 and so on, to see according to planetary cycles if we are ready to step into a higher energy state accompanied by planetary cycles, to enter into an age of enlightenment, age of aquarius. So that we can bring in the light into this density-being we are in now and become the first time fully conscious universal race.

                          This is how I see it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            This two religions show gods as evil and stupid being however i believe that there are more than one god in this unlimited universe
                            無限と真の力
                            "The Spirit of The Red Moon, The Warrior of The Light & The Peace Seeker"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by SATORU View Post
                              This two religions show gods as evil and stupid being however i believe that there are more than one god in this unlimited universe
                              It depends on how you define God.
                              Like I define God as the first cause. Then there can be only one God.
                              I may define God as consciousness...any form of consciousness.
                              Consciousness is a state of self awareness, it cant be divided into multiple entities.
                              You may define God as the absolute power.
                              I dont know anything about the absolute power.

                              Religions are allegorical. The problem is people tries to understand it directly.
                              Another problem is it can be interpreted in different ways.
                              I think this religious books are derived from something big.
                              But nonetheless, religions are corrupted with misinterpretetions, and mistranslations and human lust for control.
                              I am an idiot. Ignore me.
                              http://philosophysuicides.wordpress.com/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Most of the religions depicts God as megalomaniac deluded psychopath. If the God interpreted by religions is true, Satan here I come.
                                I dont believe in them though...
                                I am an idiot. Ignore me.
                                http://philosophysuicides.wordpress.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X