Cult Leader thinks he's Jesus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cult Leader thinks he's Jesus

I was just relaxing floating through youtube and came across this video.

Now, the "Teacher"...as his followers call him...has made a very tidy, idealist, man-favoring community look like a very sweet deal...and it's not all bad.

But do you guys think stuff like this is harmless....or that it's vamperic and controlling?

I oscillate between the two emotions..on the one hand, well, okay, if they want to believe that way, that's cool...but what unsettles me is someone asking people to pray to them...and being so inaccessible. I feel like...if people are going to 'follow' you (makes be bristle) then shouldn't you be present and tangible?

You're removing mystery, remember?

It was an interesting 20 minutes.

And the one university student he meets....looks absolutely terrified. I felt sorry for him.

LOLOLOL Oh my GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHAAAAAAAAA LOLOLOL
    a patrol officer.
    Last edited by Link; 09-19-2012, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I found this creepy and could not watch the whole video. LOL sorry just my thoughts. If the people there like it, its their business live and let live I say.
      I did like the solar pannels though also thought location and gardens were nice
      Last edited by Psychicblue; 09-19-2012, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Oh dear there are many Jesus's throughout history....and here is another. I'm Moses on the weekend, and Job every other Friday.
        Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

Comment

Originally posted by LunarLotus View Post
          I was just relaxing floating through youtube and came across this video.

Now, the "Teacher"...as his followers call him...has made a very tidy, idealist, man-favoring community look like a very sweet deal...and it's not all bad.

But do you guys think stuff like this is harmless....or that it's vamperic and controlling?

I oscillate between the two emotions..on the one hand, well, okay, if they want to believe that way, that's cool...but what unsettles me is someone asking people to pray to them...and being so inaccessible. I feel like...if people are going to 'follow' you (makes be bristle) then shouldn't you be present and tangible?

You're removing mystery, remember?

It was an interesting 20 minutes.

And the one university student he meets....looks absolutely terrified. I felt sorry for him.
          I did not find anything terribly wrong with their assembly..
          A Silent Master

Comment

I don't even want to watch the video....just looking a the picture creeps me out.
            "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by illuminati View Post
              See, I thought the premise for their way of life was refreshing...except for the servitude they want their women to perform...that the center on helping their neighbors and it being a collaborative effort was great.

I just bristle at the lack of availability that the 'Teacher' maintains....it didn't sit well, but it was a confusing experience for me watching the video.

Comment

Originally posted by libratwin View Post
                I don't even want to watch the video....just looking a the picture creeps me out.
                Originally posted by Psychicblue View Post
                I found this creepy and could not watch the whole video. LOL sorry just my thoughts. If the people there like it, its their business live and let live I say.
                I did like the solar pannels though also thought location and gardens were nice
                I can totally relate to you both and felt the creepiness myself...but I watched the whole thing because I honestly could not pull myself away. Trying to garner some shred of understanding. I don't think it worked. :/

Comment

Originally posted by illuminati View Post
                  Well I didn't either but the way he comes and goes looks to me like he's exalted himself away from the people instead of humbling himself among the people

Comment

laughing my face off
                    May your Wishes Grow More Few & Far Between ~
                    Love Light & Laughter !
                    <3<3<3

Comment

Wait a second guys...

You are judging the situation from a vantage point of inconsistency.
                      I am sure there are areas in life that you have placed your own ego above another lets just leave it at that.

The irony is that you look at his image
                      You look at the motivation and institutionalization that his presence invokes from others

But I would petition that you see it as a social theorist.

Every person there is participating "freely"
                      The people interviewed never said that everybody should believe what they believe

The interviewer was nothing but an eavesdropper and critical to the point that even though he was having an existential experience he foresaked it by his own institutionalized behaviors.

Those of you that just "dismissed it or got disgusted" are uncapable!

For the sake of my sister and my love for her I am discussing this but many people her need to sterilize their overview and sanitize the message being facilitated.

What did this "prophet" say at the end of his commentary ...
                      It was advise to the interviewer even though his initial response to the interviewer seamed aloof.

The initiate would see that historically speaking Russian people have been indoctrinated in a theoretical Marxist-Leninists ideologies.

Communism/ commune living is nothing more than utopic and this individual is creating an outlet for people no less different than those on this forum/moderators. These ideologies are very much in lined with western and eastern ideas of heaven, nirvana etc

Did this man have moderators...
                      Did the interviewer not capture anything malicious, intolerant, discriminatory....
                      Wasnt this individual nothing more than a "troll"

I think people should look at the video again and realize the lesson that such assumed offense tells them about themselves!

The interviewer seemed to be more interested in being clever in the face of this mans wisdom and when the man decided to be clever tot he interviewer, he became dismissive and continued to mock the man.

I dont believe this Siberian man is nothing more than his belief. If in his belief he says that he is the son of God, and he serves..who am I to not call to the attention the majority people on this forum above his "craziness" when I have read many people say that they are god, there was no christ etc...

Dont envy that fact that he is convincing and you are not!
                      A Silent Master

Comment

Originally posted by LunarLotus View Post
                        I can totally relate to you both and felt the creepiness myself...but I watched the whole thing because I honestly could not pull myself away. Trying to garner some shred of understanding. I don't think it worked. :/
                        I use to think it was creepy when moderators felt "duty bound" to over moderate and then say that it was because it was the rules and the site belongs to one individual and that being here by default you relinquished your ego and assumed a social cultural parameter of conduct. How many times did we here them say things in the spirit "Daniel wanted them to to their best and they were not going to let him down!!! yet the site owner had little authority in enforcing them to do anything more than just participate.

The man in the video never said he was christ or the christ
                        A Silent Master

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                          Well I didn't either but the way he comes and goes looks to me like he's exalted himself away from the people instead of humbling himself among the people
                          I am just aloof with my flock !!!
                          jking
                          A Silent Master

Comment

hmm to prove my point I would love to have people pm me ...I have an ideal!!
                            A Silent Master

Comment

I'd probably consider taking a travel there just to investigate and see what the madness is about. I feel I'd have a stable enough mind not to get sucked into this, but... all I can think about is that type of situation quickly turning into the real life version of The Wicker Man!

No thank you!

---After Edit---

Did I just hear the Jesus-man talk about the dimensional shift briefly?
                              Last edited by Nam3lessOne; 09-20-2012, 10:33 AM.
                              Notice: If you are pleased, displeased, confused, provoked, intrigued, humored, acknowledged, threatened, encouraged, charmed, spiritually stimulated, dramatically motivated, or creatively/eccentrically enticed by my presence, ... PLEASE submit your inquiry via MSN, AIM, PM, or attempt to confront me through your usual astral channels! Thank you! XD

Comment

Working...
                              X