No announcement yet.

Michael & Lucifer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it only takes one for the mercy of God...

how lovely
    A Silent Master

Comment

Originally posted by angelus ex umbra View Post
      question:
      So god set us down in the garden and said "do as you will, but don't eat this fruit"

knowing full well he did not create us with the knowledge of evil....

therefore, all knowing as your god is, he should very well know then that there was no way for us to know that to eat this fruit was bad, weather he told us to or not.....

and then we eat the fruit, as he knew we would do without inhibition of knowing that bad could be done.......

and he becomes enraged?

original sin? or is god just mad cause he's infallible yet still made a mistake?
      The fruit was not bad, God simply said not to eat it or they would surly die then comes the serpent walking up to Eve and says surly you will not die. And because of her innocent and childlike nature she ate of the fruit and Adam hearked unto her voice and ate also.... Then they knew what they had done and they became good knowing evil. God makes no mistakes everything that happens, happens for a reason
      I am not my own, for I have been made new. Please don't let me go. I desperately need you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anemani View Post
        Yes and he was, but Noah was the only person that was not wicked and Noah saw God as righteous even though he was going to destroy the earth of every living thing. And God made a covenant with Noah too.
        I know that, but look at how disgusting humanity has become since then and its getting worse. What's up with that!

Comment

You two want to discuss this somewhere else with me? Sp. Magician I'll be waiting..

Comment

Originally posted by Stardog Champion View Post
            "Choices always were a problem for you. What you need is someone strong to guide you. Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow, what you need is someone strong to use you.. like me, like me. If you want to get your soul to heaven, trust in me .Don't judge or question.You are broken now, but faith can heal you. Just do everything I tell you to do. Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow. Let me lay my holy hand upon you. My Gods will becomes me. When he speaks out, he speaks through me. He has needs like I do. We both want to rape you. Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life. Open my eyes and blind me with your light and your lies."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0Zqo-vOFM
            Aww I never expected to have to go against you... Sorry stardog .... What a load of crap. The reason the light is so blinding is because once you see the Truth it will be too overwhelming for you to handle. All the lies will become known! And I would appriciate it if you would lower case that g unless you are talking about the Almighty!
            I am not my own, for I have been made new. Please don't let me go. I desperately need you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hall View Post
              I know that, but look at how disgusting humanity has become since then and its getting worse. What's up with that!
              Well that is were Revelations comes into play I guess.... The end of the world where you will walk up to God an he will judge you. And if you pass you go to Heaven to live for an eternity (lol so hard to imagine living forever when death is all around)

Comment

We can not be holy knowing good and evil.
                I think you're on to something here. Do you believe it's possible to transcend the ideas of good and evil during this lifetime?
                ॐ Breathe ॐ
                Galactic Free Press

Comment

yes..

if you ascend into the understanding of love
                  A Silent Master

Comment

Originally posted by Calibas View Post
                    I think you're on to something here. Do you believe it's possible to transcend the ideas of good and evil during this lifetime?
                    I do not know.

Comment

I do not know.
                      So regaining our holiness might be impossible?

And Satan, how did he become "bad", did he consume the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil as well?
                      ॐ Breathe ॐ
                      Galactic Free Press

Comment

Originally posted by Calibas View Post
                        So regaining our holiness might be impossible?

And Satan, how did he become "bad", did he consume the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil as well?
                        No.

Comment

No.
                          I'm glad we can regain our holiness. How about Satan, is he redeemable as well? And how did he lose his holiness if he didn't eat from the tree? Did God make him evil?
                          ॐ Breathe ॐ
                          Galactic Free Press

Comment

No like I said before Satan thought he could be god

Comment

No like I said before Satan thought he could be god
                              And God created Satan?
                              ॐ Breathe ॐ
                              Galactic Free Press

Comment

lol I will have to pull out of this thread for a while. I will be back once more of my own questions are answered, but that may take a while ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X