How to contact your guides and angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to contact your guides and angels

How? I would really like to be able to dialogue with them. For the most part , I believe I am highly integrated, so would not normally have need to contact "external" entities, but I wanna!!! Sounds like lots of fun to me. I promise I won't get overly attached to what (I believe) are essentially aspects of myself. Bridging dichotomies is fun stuff.
    If you like something I write, please, hit that thank button or the helpful thingy. It brings me a small measure of joy.
    I know I haven't been around in a while. Life calls. You can read about it HERE if you feel so inclined ^.^

I would say just listen in creative ways. They are always nearby, the original Pinkertons, lol. They never sleep. I talk to my guys all the time, they come through on the airwaves for me, over the radio mostly but they make themselves known in other ways as well.
    http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Tesla/171.jpg
    In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
    And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
    But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
    So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...cept/louuu.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpg

Comment

Its simple and doesnt require any "special abilities"

Here's what worked for me, may work for you too

Quiet your mind (similar to meditation mode)
      Ask your question, but be very specific or answer might not come or make sense
      Learn to listen. And dont have doubt
      Answer might come right away or in a few days, but it'll come
      Again dont doubt when you do recieve it. You might not believe it in the short term but in the long term "they are right"! Lol. Yea that was funny

And its always ok to ask for help/guidance/support
      Not everything can be known. Not everything needs to be known. Miracles arise from the acceptation of the mysterious unknown

Comment

Yes, Zaher it is works. I would recommend another tune on the clean channel energy. Seriousness, the actual exact question.
        You can feel a slight tingling, pleasurable sensation of the wave if close your eyes, may come the image, you need to expand your visualization, take, through a sincere motivation to speak with them.

p.s.
        Zaher, You have dark blue energy soul. Beautiful. Angels of Karma love to you.

Comment

Oh god, how I hate the concept of Karma. Fuck that noise
          If you like something I write, please, hit that thank button or the helpful thingy. It brings me a small measure of joy.
          I know I haven't been around in a while. Life calls. You can read about it HERE if you feel so inclined ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by Sontlux View Post
            Oh god, how I hate the concept of Karma. Fuck that noise
            Why is not like you this concept of Karma?))

Comment

show some humility. they're guides, right? they have access to info that you don't. if you don't accept that why should they bother with you?
              !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
              ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
                show some humility. they're guides, right? they have access to info that you don't. if you don't accept that why should they bother with you?
                Truly said. Angels, guides are very busy creatures.

Comment

You can always put in a request with god to have them sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
                    Hahaha..
                    Angels of Light and Angels of Karma now do one job together. They help us whenever possible and necessary. God is Love. Love is energy. White Energy, but other light colors are beautiful, too.)

Comment

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
                      i did that once and had one replaced.
                      !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
                      ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Consider... Your clear link to God found when you are in a neutral state, and for the rest of the time (99.9%) distortion by the angels and demons with spiralling cycles of + / - tilt depending on the perspective you take from the prompts you receive.

God's huge resources used to mask balance with positive negative influence. After all if we were all monks how would we embrace the concept of having our cake and eating it?
                        [<>]

Comment

Its just the same as tit for tat, a redundant circular argument that becomes so convoluted, one can never possibly hope to extrapolate the pattern back to creation. And a 'freebie' life every seven years? Find me one person that spent their whole life free of trouble and content from birth to death ... and I will kindly point out there are millions ... they are the stillborn, the aborted, the miscarriage, etc. bleh, makes me nauseated to think of the promises given and the way they are kept, in these type of systems. Its right up there with Nirvana - something that looks great on the refrigerator shelf but just doesn't taste right on the palate.

Originally posted by reyder8 View Post
                          Why is not like you this concept of Karma?))
                          http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Tesla/171.jpg
                          In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
                          And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
                          But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
                          So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...cept/louuu.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpg

Comment

The fact that you do not believe in karma, but it will not disappear.

Comment

Indigo Dog's List of How to connect with your Guides and Angles-

1. Be clear. Let your intention be known that you want only to connect with loving, positive and helpful Guides and Angles.

2. Take time to create a sacred and undisturbed space to meet with them. ( Don't make fun, but my guides visit me in the shower. WTH?! Maybe it is the water as a conductor or the fact that I have privacy there. I don't know.) Dreams are a good place to communicate. Meditation, definitely.

3. Show respect like Rabana said, be grateful and appreciative of their time with you. I have never had a question too silly for them to answer.

4. Try using Runes. I suggest Runes that you have consecrated and made for yourself. It shows intention and a desire to learn.

5. I use the non dominant hand writing to get quick answers. See the Self Channeling for Dummies thread.

6. Wait. Be able to sit still and listen patiently. Be open to receiving answers in ways you didn't expect. Guides have used my pets and trees to communicate with me on more than one occasion.

7. Set up an alter or shrine that honors and invites your Guides to visit with you. The alter becomes a gateway for them to meet you. I have good success with this when I drift off to sleep. I place an object, even a drawing of my intention and ask that the guides that love me and want to help connect with me . They show up just before I fall entirely asleep. Very cool.

8. Fast and pray. You have to be in vibrational proximity to the divine and positive energy. Angry, hateful, resistant energy is not helpful. Try to be as clear and emotionally balanced as possible.

9. Helpful but not necessary-
                              Don't eat any red meat.
                              Remain alone for a few days, avoid negative people.
                              Stop watching TV and playing violent games.
                              Spend time in nature.
                              " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Comment

Working...
                              X