meeting people from past lives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meeting people from past lives

Did you ever think you met someone that you knew from a past life? If so, how did the relationship turn out? Were you correct with your initial impression?

There is one man that I feel like I know too well. We are acquaintances. I don't think he likes me but I feel like he is someone I know from a past life. I remember him as being a weak boy that was made fun of but I liked him or we were relatives, we were close. When I first met him it was like I hadn't seen him in so long and I was happy to see him again. That is the best way I can describe these past life encounters. Even when I met people who I think harmed me in a past life, I still get the feeling that we are old friends or family and that reuniting feeling is present along with a feeling of bliss.

Back to this man... I like him and think he is a great person, but I know he is hiding some things that he doesn't want to share. For one I know he is gay and it is so obvious to me. He's married and his wife is great but she seems too nice to realize his other side. I get the feeling that he is very uncomfortable around me but I always try to be very polite and non obtrusive. I get the feeling that we will be good friends later in life, but right now he judges me too harshly or he has a wall. He and his wife are a bit phoney now and it's hard to connect with them. We'll see how it goes later on...

Another man I met made me feel like I saw right through him. I realized how dark he was and it turned out to be correct. He hurt me very badly.

One last encounter I'll mention...I fell in love at first sight with a guy and felt like I saw right through him, all his flaws and everything, he wound up being very scared of me, his hands were shaking and he couldn't talk...He never reciprocated the feelings for me, in fact he felt quite the opposite.

Why do we feel like we've known people? For me it has never turned out great when I had these encounters.
    Last edited by Magnus; 03-21-2011, 12:00 PM.
    "No work without an aggressive character can become a masterpiece."

-Marinetti

I have done a lot of research on this. It mostly stems from my last relationship. Also, I have a few very good friends, I mean like, to-Mordor-and-back kind of friends, in this world and they are all connected to my soul family. We have had many lives together and different relationships to each other. One of these friends is extremely psychic and intuitive. No. She's not delusional. She works in neurology, but different tangent, and she confirmed this for me.

My ex thinks we are twin flames and will not let go. We have both seen our past lives together, but they always ended very badly. I think when you have a karmic debt to someone you will re-encounter them over and over. The majority of these interactions are not pleasant, but they have the potential to one day be healing.

Comment

I had such experience some times in my life but I don`t know who that people. It`re just feeling. I fall in love with them but always crossed. Just I know this person it all. I don`t know from where. And I know I`ll fall in love with and it will be hard. We`re close friends. But they don`t feel such things. And I can`t prove it.What is it?

Comment

edgar cayce said 'you never meet anyone new.'

most of my close encounters with people were unpleasant until i learned to handle myself. past lives had nothing to do with it.
        !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
        ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
          edgar cayce said 'you never meet anyone new.'

most of my close encounters with people were unpleasant until i learned to handle myself. past lives had nothing to do with it.
          Words of wisdom to live by.

Comment

how you do it? how you handle yourself?

Comment

lived to be 60

haha here's what comes to mind:

learned to keep my mouth shut and to let things happen rather than try to make them happen. did a lot of praying about it and self-reflection. took responsibility for myself and never blamed the other person. learned how to spot a difficult person from the get-go. my guides gave me system but first i had to admit that there really is something out there called evil, that some people really are involved in it, that they will screw you no matter what, thats the way they are. getting closely involved with them doesn't do them any good no matter what your intent, you are just encouraging them to do wrong.
              ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

I wish someone had told me that a few years ago. Those are sound words of wisdom.

The problem with evil is that it appears so weak but its actually effective at getting what it wants. I don't see any beauty in it though.

-Marinetti

Comment

I wish someone had told me that a few years ago.
                  yeah me too.

it didn't even begin to straighten out until i was 40 and i still had a long haul to get thru it all. well if i can lessen the time of agony for someone my first 50 or so years will not have been in vain.

Comment

well, when I was 15, I meet this girl, she was 15 too, and I felt like I knew her. I waited some time to tell her that I think
                    she was my cousin, in my past life, I describe her the place for she to remember, and I was surprised because she wasn't scared!
                    and she DID remember!! we were both in shock because we couldn't believe that we found each other, well, after that, we started talking about what we used to do in our past life. Now, she is my best friend, I love her, and she is indigo too, so we can talk about things that you can't talk about with other people.

Comment

Oh, that happened 4 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
                        lived to be 60

haha here's what comes to mind:

learned to keep my mouth shut and to let things happen rather than try to make them happen. did a lot of praying about it and self-reflection. took responsibility for myself and never blamed the other person. learned how to spot a difficult person from the get-go. my guides gave me system but first i had to admit that there really is something out there called evil, that some people really are involved in it, that they will screw you no matter what, thats the way they are. getting closely involved with them doesn't do them any good no matter what your intent, you are just encouraging them to do wrong.
                        I like this post Rabana
                        when you say people are involved in "evil" what exactly do you mean?
                        I feel like I've encountered evil in others, but in a more general and unintentional way (versus a blatant devil worshiping witchcraft way)
                        for example, the people I refer to-- they believe they are acting in good faith and in everyone's best interest
                        it's either I'm completely psycho or that I have the clearest vision

Comment

I agree that evil often comes from rationalizing things.. Some very cruel people attend church every Sunday and think they are good because they rationalize their behavior and delude themselves into thinking they are better than others. Do people realize when they are acting evil? That is a good question.

-Marinetti

Comment

good understands that we are all one, all in it together, that we must act in everyone's best interest. evil misunderstands and thinks its all about me-me-me and what i want-want-want. even if evil worships a divine creator, evil thinks that glorifying oneself is glorifying creation.

they are not opposites. there is no continuum connecting them, nothing to balance. they are 2 different things. if someone says 'well sometimes i'm good and sometimes i'm bad hehehe' they are on the side of evil, not good.

you could say good acts from conscience but evil does not or cannot or doesn't have one or is able to ignore it.

once i accepted this my eyes were opened and i could spot 'em coming. you have to love them but you must not involve yourself with them in any way that they can hurt you.

my sources tell me this is an element of the Divine Plan, that evil individuals, for the moment, are playing a necessary role in the goings-on. but thats another story...

Comment

unexplainable

anyone ever had an exsperence of crying uncontrolably after almost every time you see a specific person? its happened to me with 2 people... and it's been over a span of years.

i get the same thing with bagpipes... so does my mom lol...

i never much believed in this stuff... especially since people start saying their some famous person, but i've had to many exsperiences to not belive it to some degree.

Comment

Working...
                              X